Am I the only one not digging SOV

svirfnebli

never liked them. I do respect them though especially Janie and James. I think they are great. I think Kaysar is smug and arrogant! I like Howie he is the only one I like period of the group. James is ok but only at times. Janie and Kaysar cant stand but the dif is I have respect for Janie thats it. I think this year they are even worse though. They just seem to recent for me its like a reapeat of last year which sucks. I thought it was maybe the 4th best BB honestly which isnt saying much! Seeing the 4th best all over again. Will see what Kaysar does this week the smart move would be to put up Will and Boogie. The dumb thing would be to put up CG! Kaysar has a chance to show this week that I should put him in the respect category. Right now I think he is a good at comp not the best startegist and smug and cocky. He will gain some respect if he makes a bold move this week. I like Will and want to see him last but you know Kaysar should be putting him up!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like them, but they can be too arrogant at times. I think they need to pull back on that. That was the only thing I didn't like about them last season and this season. They're good players, but they need to stop saying that.

Am I the only one that cannot stand Kaysar again this year? He is still the same arrogant, smug, egotistical person he was last season. Here is the thing though...he isnt that smart. IMO Janelle is more intelligent than he is. At least with her I can somewhat tolerate her this year(and might even like her if she wasnt with S6). But Kaysar, Howie and James have to go. Any opinions in regard to this?

Kaysar overexaggerates his intelligence and his "plans" IMO. I like him, I think he's a great person, he just isn't BB material, he wasn't last year either.

Edit - OK, let me clarify. I think Kaysar is a very smart man. I just think he overexaggerates his BB intelligence (not outside of the house). I just don't think he has what it takes in him, to be deceitful the way you tend to need to be in this game.

Quote Moksha: "I just don't think he has what it takes in him, to be deceitful the way you tend to need to be in this game."

I agree Moksha. I like him very much and there is nothing wrong with his brainpower, but he does not have the right "culture" to play BB.

It's not in his nature!

S6 are the only ones really playing the game. The rest of them are walking around whining. I don't think Kayser is nearly as smart as he'd like us all to believe, but I am a S6 fan and will be until the end. If only someone would shut Howie up!!

actually, it really doesnt take much to win BB... it just takes a housefull of idiots to let one person slide into first place. look at all the people that slide into 1st and 2nd place because everyone else in the house went after the stronger people or the people they thought were stronger.

i am growing less and less fond of kaysar... at one point i was a huge fan of his... and l still love james, janelle, and howie though...

I agree with the assessment of kaysar coming off as smug and arrogant... he really wasn't that great of a player to begin with... he had a few decent ideas but never executed them... haha, he's the only "all star" to have already been voted out twice... i will admit that i helped vote him back in the house last season... and he threw that chance out the window... but this season he seems to be a different guy... but what do i know? i'm sure the house adds a lot of pressure... maybe what we see as smugness and arrogance is really determination not to suck it up like he did last year...

i just wish he'd lighten up...

PaulVito, I believe that I use the word "culture" in relation to Kaysar in it's purest form.

1. A particular society at a particular time and place.

2. The tastes in art and manners that are favoured by a social group.

3. All the knowledge and values shared by a society.

I think they're playing smarter than last year. Janelle is especially impressed by how smart Howie is playing this year, and had a discussion with Kaysar about it. He's still the loud, annoying, man-child, but he's able to strategize a lot better this year. Kaysar thought they were all playing better than last year, and they need to. They lost last year, and some of the people in this house would have the Nerd Herd for lunch.

I think the BB6 players made a pact before coming in to the house to stay together no matter what and how they thought they wanted to play. Ofcourse things can change.

But I believe Kaysar and co. are dead serious about winning this time and want to do a better job than last year. They know they made mistakes last year.

Kaysar believes that taking out Nakomis or Diane weakens the other side and may strengthen them by one if Nak and Di believe that Mike and Will sold them out. That is why Kaysar wanted the appearance of them coming up to the HOH right before nominations. If it works it will be good. But that's a big if.

Janelle and James wanted to target Will and Mike.

The question is: Does Kaysar have a secret deal with Will to divide the house and have them two as final two. Maybe. Why else wouldn't Mike and Will have voted out Danielle? They knew it was the better vote for them. But they didn't do it and they left Nakomis and Diane out to dry. Interesting.

If Kaysar and Will don't have a deal then why would Kaysar not nominate them when he had the chance?

I loved them last year also. But this year they seem much more full of themselves. Esp. Kaysar. I can't even stand to listen to him. It seems like he only wants to do things his way and gets mad whenever someone else suggest something else. Janelle and Howie I still like. Janelle is playing a tuff game. And as for James, I think he is the smartest one out of all of them.

I feel now like Kaysar and Howie make Janelle an even bigger target (because now she is being blamed by Nak and Diane for their nominations) by pissing people off. Janelle would have an easier time without those two. Then she could make her own decisions and her decisions are usually better.

Then she could make her own decisions and her decisions are usually better.

Janelle is my girl, but she seems a little naive right now about Jase! She keeps thinking that he is with C4 and not wanting to believe that he's just playing her. That's the first unsmart (is that a word) thing I've seen her do.

i think one of the problems with the sov are they are too willing to trust people. they did it last year and they are doing it again. its sad, but the fact is this is a game where you shouldnt trust people, specially those that are not in your alliance.

I think Janelle saw the light last night... I don't think she is thinking Jase is all that great any longer... I think Howie and James finally got through...

She brought up the idea of taking Nako off the block and putting Jase up in her place and trying to get everyone to vote out Jase to Kaysar... Kaysar is the one that didn't want to do it... He thought it would put a huge target on his back... Not like he doesn't have one already...

But honestly how would putting Jase up put a big target on his back? Who does he think Jase is aligned with..Nakomis and Diane..so how would putting him up instead put a target on his back when it would be saving the very people he nominated. Doesn't make any sense.

Unless...Kaysar is in an alliance with Will and they don't want Jase to go?

Archived