What Did You Learn Today?

Carvin

EYE learned that Jase is absolutely crazier than I thought, and wouldn't be surprised based upon his CBS HOH Diary Entry that he takes a DOR at any moment.

Has anyone else read is entry? Eye would appreciate your thoughts on the matter. :rolleyes:

I learned that no matter what Alison attested to....she would have still lied and cheated her way throught the game. (And slept with someone if need be)

I learned that Alison's beau the Dr. probably will never get himself on a reality tv show like his gf...he's way too delusional (and somewhat boring) about things right now.

I learned though all the hg keep saying they are playing differently this time...they are lying and they will do anything to advance. (P.S. - this is the way the game should be played I just hate it when they try and make you believe they are saints when they aren't)

I learned that Kaysar is way too serious..........

and Marcellas still has what it takes to stay in this game....

:)

I've learned (of course it's speculation) that Will may be smarter than we ever perceived. If in fact he's pretending not to want to be there and pouting about his life there as a strategy. Much different from his strategy in BB2 and not the Will everyone expected.

Maybe he's trying to tell us that in the beginning of BB when they show the pic of the eye, it's his :unsure:

or maybe it's something he and his girlfriend have.....

I learned that nobody.. NOBODY should ever buy vile green eye shadow.

I learned that if you are dumb enough to buy vile green eye shadow, you should never wear it if you have pink hair.

I learned that if you wear a green shirt and you have pink hair, vile green eye shadow should NOT be worn.

I learned that i dont like vile green eye shadow.

I learned that now that the camera is on Nakomis so much because she's been nominated it confirms what I feared about her that she talks alot but doesn't really say anything....alot...like the girl but she gives them the glazed over look alot

I learned that Janelle accidently exposed her self unaware of to James, caught her with no bikini bottoms last year and this year James exposed himself to Janelle by accident....Now they are even!!

Archived