Danielle, Boogie and Will Aliance

Yeah I thought the same as you until today. A light went off in my head and it all fell into place. At least I think it did. It sure seems like it when I look back at everything and their weird behaviour in what they said and then to change their minds in a split second was just too transparent at that point for me.

All 3 are probably in alliance with one another but all three would throw each other to the wolves to save their own skin..Example has anyone notice how Will let Mike boogie be the one to stick his neck out and make all these deals....Will is no dummy he knows that people are looking at Mike Boogie as the masterminder...the one who makes the decisions.. The brains of the 2... The only one out of the 3 that doesnt have a clue is Mike that Will is setting him up...

Mike was afraid if Dani found out that they betrayed her she would come after them..but she would come after Mike the most because Mike is the one who stuck his neck out and told her she was safe

They didn't change their minds in a split second on their own. If you watch the feeds you saw Erika go up to Boogie just after the voting started (I think Nak was the first to go in to DR.) and she toldl him that they (meaning boogie and will) didn't get the votes they had been working for to get Danielle out and that if he keeps his vote the same, it will be a tie and Janelle will break it and Alison goes. She told him to trust her, and change his vote to Alison.

Boogie ran to Will and told him and so they both switch their votes before they went into DR.

I don't know if this has been posted on any of the other threads...

but on REAL - SuperPass Messege Boards.... they have this posted today...

So - just FYI

................................................................................

Reality star affecting BB7 game

By JOHN POWELL -- JAM! Showbiz

The "Big Brother" producers never envisioned this twist.

According to several current All-Star players, another reality series

star tried to tamper with the game before it even began.

On the "Big Brother All-Star" 24/7 live feeds Tuesday night, several

members of the Jedi Council (Season Six) Alliance spoke about phone

calls they received from Toni Ferrari, the star of "Paradise

Hotel," "Love Cruise," and "Kill Reality," prior to them appearing on

the series.

HouseGuest Janelle Pierzina explained how Ferrari and "Big Brother

While it wouldn't surprise me if Will and Boogie had made some sort of alliance or at least an agreement with someone else before coming in....

I would just like to be on the record as to my very strong belief that Marcellas and Danielle have a prearranged alliance. I believe it, and I have a feeling that it will really come into play about 3 weeks from now, maybe 4.

Just my opinion :)

Dep

No...Mike Will and Dani were in an alliance when they came into the house...I figured it out When Dani was on the block and Mike told her she was safe because of James told him...He told Dani she didnt need to worry because she was safe...BUT then the tide change when Will started thinking...Ali can win comps and she will be going after Janelle...IF she does that then it would get the heat off their backs and the Sov or C4 would be gunning after her..back and forth cat fight...(this is when will thought to betray dani) In his talk with Will they hinted that they had and alliance with Dani but decided to let her go and take Ali instead...because Ali would get fingers off of them and they would be looking at her...But it didnt work out thank goodness because of Erika and Marc....

Marc is not in alliance with Dani...Marc is looking after himself...He has Janie word that she will pick Marc over her own team and that is an advantage to him to have Janie on his side and he knows she will keep her word.... Let Janie fight the battles for him....she is a strong player and he figures when the time to strike he will use Janie to his advantage... HE IS NO DUMMY.. Dont let him fool ya he is a snake and he is biting his time to strike...

Marc knows Alison would not protect him but Janie will and now she promise him over her own alliance.. He is sitting pretty as long as the C4 is on top..

Michael and Erika are probably the couple or Erika and Kaysar...

I would just like to be on the record as to my very strong belief that Marcellas and Danielle have a prearranged alliance. I believe it, and I have a feeling that it will really come into play about 3 weeks from now, maybe 4.

For this to be true it means Marcellas is oscar worthy. He made a hugely emotional plea to Janelle to please let him vote out his nemesis.

If they really are an alliance, they're a strong one, Dani and Will are great BB players, and Boogie, I'm not really sure about, but no one knows about this, so they COULD go far unless someone tries to break upWill and Boogie because EVERYONE knows they're in an alliance.

Tony what a bad sport. who in their right mind would go into the house without an alliance

Well, if that many people are in an alliance with Will and Boogie, then I have to say they're losing. And I don't see too many of them trying all that hard to hang on to their alliance against the C4. Somebody really needs to step up their game and take control. Of all the people in there outside of C4 that has the guts to take on C4 is...Diane and Nakomis. And unfortunately they're both on the block.

Ummm ...

I am pretty sure if they are in an alliance it was formed either right before, or right after Ali's eviction.

I think if ANYONE had a secret alliance going in, it was Dani and James.

It could be James's way of 1) testing the sov to see if they consider any of his ideas (I think he's suspects they WON'T) and 2) knowing they probably won't listen to him, it's his way of trying to show that he ISN'T in an alliance with Danielle.

All 3 are probably in alliance with one another but all three would throw each other to the wolves to save their own skin..Example has anyone notice how Will let Mike boogie be the one to stick his neck out and make all these deals....Will is no dummy he knows that people are looking at Mike Boogie as the masterminder...the one who makes the decisions.. The brains of the 2... The only one out of the 3 that doesnt have a clue is Mike that Will is setting him up...

Mike was afraid if Dani found out that they betrayed her she would come after them..but she would come after Mike the most because Mike is the one who stuck his neck out and told her she was safe

That is because Mike is Will's wingman, Mike = Robin, Will= Batman. And i think the smarter players know this.

And i dont believ that all would betray one another. First of Danielle will lay low for another couple of weeks, and IMO Will is more trying help out Mike then himself, and Mike doesnt have a strategic enough mind to turn on either.

And I sorta knew Mike/Will would try to make an Pre-house alliance with one of their female competitors, BECUZ FOR CHILL TOWN TO BE COMPLETE THEY NEED 3 MEMBERS, 1 BEING FEMALE.

Archived