Note to live feed viewers

Depeche221

I could be wrong on this, but makes sense after tonight

We have all heard the recorded messages the HG's get like, <insert name> please come to the DR, or please move your microphone higher, or the best, STOP THAT!!!

Well, a couple of times late at night, the pre-recorded voice has been replaced by someone (I have heard a female a few times) who is live, very quietly reminding someone to move their mic higher. The person is usually annoyed because they have usually been strategizing with smoeone else and they felt that the whole house now had their attention directed at them.

But, tonight, the same thing happened to Marcellas while he was in the HoH talking to Janelle. It was a male voice this time, but the same low, quietish sound. Marcellas spouted the usual response that all HG's do, of "thanks for letting everyone know I was talking game", but this time, the game came back and said, "Actually, I was just talking to you two". And no one else on the other feeds ever reacted to the announcement. So, when you hear a live voice reminding someone about their mic, it may just show that the producers are not ratting them out. Maybe the Producers actually are somewhat aware that it is necessary to preserve some of the game playing that goes on behind the scenes.

Just an observation, I could be wrong.

Dep

the producers tend to put input in occasionally... remember last season when Jen won HOH and nominated Kayser? They played Stupid Girl on the speakers that day and she was so mad about it. LOL.

I so enjoy reading both of your messages on this board, makes you want to go.......hmmmmmmmmm! B)

Something I've noticed this year that seems different is most times when the producers directly talk to the houseguests, we get FOTH briefly. I'm not sure why that is, since they don't do it for the recordings and its not like a big deal if we hear someone tell a HG to adjust their mic or something. I usually will hear the first part of the sentance before it cuts to a second or two of foth.

I did hear a really funny one slip through yesterday during outdoor lockdown. One of the producers said, "Jase.. Knock it off!" :lol: I have no idea what he was doing, but a couple of the others commented on it, and people in the chat heard it as well.

I have heard "Will, stop that!" (mostly because its usually Will they are reprimanding.) And the usual "Adjust your mic", "Get fresh batteries" etc.

But I have to wonder how a camera/mic person could talk only to a specific individual or two.

I mean the sound system is set up to come thru the entire house.UNLESS,they can control it room to room.

But still, its pretty loud, and if someone else were standing near the room the houseguests being spoken to are in, they could hear it.

Last season I heard the most ever. I remember one time specifically when the houseguests were being treated with McDonalds, and the crew person was getting their orders.

Then there was the time Maggie and April were playing with the camera guys behind the mirrors in the bathrooms.That was funny!

it makes sense that they can control which rooms the announcements/etc are heard in... surely they would have control over that...

I did hear a female voice make a comment to Danielle this morning in the kitchen, when it was just Dani and Nak awake... I believe it was a comment to adjust her mic... and it was more of a whispered request...

My guess would be that BB wanted the HGs to sleep in later today, so that they wouldn't be tired tonight for the live show(and maybe BB knows the HOH comp is going to be endurance? hmmm)... anyway, the announcement for Dani was a quiet 'Danielle, could you move your mic higher?' and I got the feeling it was only heard in the kitchen...

so far the funniest comment I have heard was Jase regarding Diane. He was talking about the Veto challenge and he said the Big Brother Dump probably had more rats in it than Diane's trailer back home. I laughed because I have seen Diane rip into Erika, so felt it was time to see her get some payback.

Archived