Early am action

TxSioux

How do you people w/real jobs keep up w/the feeds? I work from home, but rarely watch during the day since I'm on the phone so much. But after midnight -- the house starts jumpin'! I'm up till 3 & 4a every night glued to the screen. The last 2 nites I've been up while everyone hangs out w/Kayser waiting for his 5a prayer. I don't remember K staying up all nite last year very often. Thank God I can take naps before I really have to get working.

Susan the nite-owl.

Sometimes you just have to admit that BB is more important than sleep and work heheheheh

Late nights are what make the feeds worth the money. This year I am currently looking for a job, so staying up is no problem, but for the past 6 years, everyone that I worked with kind of expected that once BB started, I would come in bleary eyed or late every day. Luckily, many of them were BB fans as well, so they relied on my info and were willing to let me slide a bit. But I always stayed late and made up for it :) It didn;t hurt that I was able to watch the feeds from work as well, so staying late wasn;t a problem :)

It is rough being a BB Live feed fan, but sooo worth it.

Dep

I am a night owl anyway, so I tend to be up till about 7am. Luckily for me my favorite contestant (Janelle) is usually up around this time strategizing. I am so excited about tonight's eviction, but at the same time I am getting that old feeling of fear that someone on Janelle's rival alliance will win and she might be put up. Still, I can always pray for another America's Choice on getting her back in. (in case anyone from CBS is reading... if Janelle goes, America's Choice should be to bring her back and grant her automatic HOH) that should make Nebartist and uplimits foam at the mouth!

(just kidding, guys)

Hmmm...

I really enjoy getting up early on my days off (usually between 7-7:30 am), so I try to go to bed by midnight. I've noticed this year, the live feeds have been extremely boring so far. Whenever I watch, everyone is laying around staring at the walls and ceilings, and talking about how bored they are.

In past seasons I tended to stay up much later, and the live feeds were SO much fun. I thought this was just a boring group. Should I make an acception to my rule and start staying up til 2 or 3am like I used to? Are the feeds really that different late at night, or is it going to just be more of people laying around bored and eating.

Convince me! :D

Here on the East Coast it's sometimes a matter of getting up at 5am to see what the house is doing at 2am.

And once in a while that really pays off!

yeah, i am on the east coast too.. it really sucks because i just cant be staying up till the am on weekdays. last night when i turned the computer off and went to bed... they were just sitting down to eat dinner! :blink:

so this is my schedule: wake up at 7:45am to leave house at 8am, get to work at 8:30am (1/2 early) read the live feed updates from when i went to bed until the houseguest go to bed, now its 9:10 am and i come here to read posts and to post myself. i watch them sleep and do my work.. waiting for the house to wake up. by the time i am leaveing work at 3pm, the house is awake and starting their day. once i get home in the afternoon they are swimming, complaining, eating, complaining, lounging, napping, complaining, eating, eating, complaining.....

anyways.. all the good stuff happens AFTER i go to bed! :angry: on the weekends i try and stay up... but the only time i will stay up till the wee hours (like the sun is rising) is when they have an hoh comp that they are standing holding a button. :lol::lol:

I live in Hawaii so I usually watch/listen until my eyes glaze over around 1130 or midnight, which is 2:30 or 3 in the BB house. I sometimes post live feed stuff if I'm not too tired from working all day.

Yeah, I get the show at 10pm West Coast Time. The show is over for y'all by the time I get home from work and get dinner ready. I always watch it even though I usually figured out what happened by watching the feeds and if I get really antsy I come to Morty's to find out what happened!

I am on the east coast also and I hate it. I have 3 kids so staying up all night is not really an option. I have it running all day on my computer so I can hear if anything good happens. I am up at 7am however but I guess I have been missing Kaysar doing prayer at 5am. I did hear the guests say that everyone is staying up until 5-6am. I am going to spend the weekend up during the wee hours watching however. LOL. I see Nakomis and Danielle get up bright and early and drink their coffee and chat. It is pretty boring. I could really careless about both of them.

I've been attempting to use the reloader VCR feature to record the feeds after I go to bed. But normally I only get about 40 minutes before I get some dumb real player error. As far as during the day I got one of those belkin fm transmitters that morty suggested and I listen through my stereo throughout the day. Sometimes as long as I have sound I'm happy. Just like tv a lot of times I listen instead of watch.

Kelly

I am in the central region and I have to admit I haven't watched as much so far as I usually do.

Almost didn't get the feeds past the 3 days free. But I am holding on for hope.

I also have 4 kids so I can't stay up too late. The good thing though is I can turn the feeds on during the day and listen to them (until I get an error and have to come back to the computer to reset it all).

So far I haven't even participated in the live feed updates like I did last year. I guess I really should get my priorites right (bb is first right?). haha

I have to be at work at 7am CST, so I can't stay up too late. But I wake up about 1-1/2 hrs earlier during BB so I can turn on live feeds to catch any early am talks and read through the updates for the time I was in bed. On the weekends I'm usually up all night on the feeds driving my husband crazy. I can't watch feeds at work, so I just pop into Morty's a couple of times during the day to catch the updates.

Archived