Thursday, July 13

CeCiMom

I'm sure we're going to see lots of house cleaning today... Yippee!!! :rolleyes:

I was thinking the EXACT same thing...I love that movie and didn't see it until it was on HBO because I hate Jim Carey!

Howie actually seems like a Jim Carey character. Poor Marc...no matter what you think of him, locked up with Howie has to be worse than any Carey movie (and don't get me wrong, I'm not a Howie hater).

Fun feeds tonight!

I'd like to see someone like Erika or Marcellas win it. They have been flying under the radar and with it being so early in the game I want to see if they will stay true to the season 6 cast or turn on them.

YEah that would be interesting to see them win. Though Marci would put up Danielle and George it would be easy for him..heck i think it would be easy for Erika to do it too does she have anything with either?

Nakomis Dani Diane and Mike are now studying the house

I just want to see if either has the balls to break up the BB6's four the way they are discussing doing. I know Marcellas wants Janelle in an alliance with him and Erika, just as Erika wants Kayser. But will THEY nominate Howie and James?

I am a BB6 fan, but Howie is kind of irritating me this year. That and I keep rehashing him nominating James and Sarah. If he'd taken out one of the Friendship the whole outcome would have been different!

Exactly. If POV competiton had to do with the last seasons, HOH competition might be too. Everybody is memorizing details of the house, but it might be the questions from last 6 seasons. I know that Janelle and Danielle watched all of them, but Janey is not competing. Maybe, the questions will come from what they discussed in the house...and they talked a lot about their own season.

What the heck is danielle doing??? is she plucking her pit hairs?

:huh::blink:

they have this nifty thing called a razor blade that can leave you nice and hairless for at least a day

Guest StarBaby

LOL, well of course they would like it if the BB6 people put up their own! I don't see it happening! If it does, they have reached an all time new stupid.

gad, between the planes and the bubbles from the whirlpool I can't hear a damn thing Jase and Booger are saying - aargh! Wait, Jase just finished refilling the pool and it sounded like he said he thinks America probably hates the sovs by now . . . huh?

Archived