Will a Houseguest return to the game?

Guest StarBaby

No worries, Ron. Carvin is full of it! If he had actually talked to Ali, it would mean she was not in sequester, which means she would have no chance of coming back.

Do you think there is any chance that the former players that were left behind are going to get a chance to come in? Personally I hope they don't ....I was just wondering if those players have been seen or heard?

Also...how many guests are evicted before sequester for jury? Thanks

Guest StarBaby

The first 5 HG evicted do not make sequester. There are 7 who end up being the jury, and the 2 finalists.

Noones coming back. Everyone (the 20 that didnt make it, and the first 4 evicted (2 so far)) have had access to the show, and know what going on. Ivettes been on the internet, bunky hosted housecalls, allison helped with HOH, Nakomis took Live phone calls . . . . .not gonna happen.

I don't know, but Janelle is convinced somebody's coming back. Nakomis has been somewhat compromised be the Housecalls interview, and so was Alison, but I don't think any real damage was done. {except to Alison's ego when the last caller called her a whore.} :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

A friend of mine on vacation in TX spotted Nakomis at a Walmart in San Antonio yesterday. She was with a man, who she assumed to be her boyfriend. Nakomis was leaving the bank inside of Walmart, and was very angry at the bank! My friend followed them into the parking lot and they drove off in a green Ford Contour. So she's not sequestered awaiting a possible return to the house!

Also, I don't have the live feeds, but I did read on one of the updates from someone that has them that when the wake-up calls were played one of them was from Alison. I don't think that Big Brother would have had her record the message, so I'm guessing she's at home.

And I doubt that BB would allow anyone to return to the house after being out in the "real world". In previous years when they have had someone return they have been sequestered after eviction.

Just my thoughts on this matter since the houseguests are convinced that someone is returning. Sorry if any of this has already been posted!

It is possible that they have the remaining players there were not picked as America's Choice in sequester and BB with pull from one of them!?!?!?! Has anyone seen Cowboy or Ivette or anyone from the not selected group??

All I can say is BB better come up with a big twist soon or they are going to loose some viewers!!!

In my opinion!

Will is the one that keeps saying someone is coming back...lol. Is he that reliable?

However, I think/hope that cbs has a master plan? it IS about ratings for them? and is waiting until someone like will, jani, or kaysar (one of the VIEWERS faves) gets knocked off and then uses the option of having them return.

It's possible CBS wanted to do a houseguest returning thing, but Alison and Nakomis said screw that. If it's just Jase and Diane who are interested, maybe they won't bother (?)

As for the 6 who didn't get picked in the first place, I think that's totally unfair to give them a crack at the house mid-way through the game when nobody really wanted them there in the first place . . . hopefully if they're sequestered it's because they're going to be part of the jury!

Okay, so I was trying to do the timing in my head by got all confused - he he :blush: When did Kaysar come back last year, was it after the 4th person got evicted or was it . . . it was after the 5th person got evicted, right? And then he got evicted again and didn't make sequester . . . maybe CBS might not want to bring a person back if they're supporting the sovs as the stars of the show since that would mean they'd have to get rid of 2 more people or could lose 2 more people before sequester. On the other hand maybe Will is going to be talking non-stop about them bringing somebody back so that he can sneak into sequester when it doesn't happen (?)

Okay now that I think about it, CBS might have kept that option open and sequestered Jase or the remaining 6 but it might make for better tv in their eyes if they can keep more sovs in the game and get Will into sequester, eh?

:huh:

PS But yeah, I wonder what they'll do if Janelle gets evicted next week . . .

Theres almost as much chance a houseguest returning as there is Julie announcing that Erika's secret twin has been playing the game..the only way the houseguests could tell the difference between the two is that one of them has a broken rib.

Archived