Missed an episode!

What can I do to see the episode from last night? The storm kicked the power off with 10 minutes left. I know CBS has it on their site but it won't show up. I click it, I have tried both types of players and for some reason it never shows up. I have check demonoid.com like some suggested that they have past seasons there, but I can't find any for Big Brother USA that are episodes, only the live feeds. Please help! I am leaving for vacation for a week and will miss all the episodes and am wondering how I will be able to see those too. :(

i have PMed you but no response yet... anyway, i tried downloading at demonoid and it doesnt let me there either. It says I dont have the right software to view torrents. So after downloading Media Player 11 instead of 10 by accident, I am now downloading Real Player. I thought I had both already but I am downloading them just in case, to be sure. I have Internet Explorer and it just wont play. There is no play button, however I click on the episode and it says "Now Playing" but there is just a black screen. Can anyone help?

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name