Who's foolish enough to take out a BB6er right now?

Could it also be an option for the non-sov's to nominate Erika and George next week? They'd have the votes to get rid of that leech Erika who ended up turning the vote Janelle's way, and if the sov's all make it known that they're gunning for George it might awaken a sleeping giant. It'd be like a lateral move, a repositioning of sorts as opposed to a direct frontal attack. Save the direct attack for the week after.

Or alternately, maybe the non-sov might decide to go after James and Howie if Erika and Marcellas are totally down with that plan, eh? Plus everybody pretty much agrees that Janelle is the mastermind of that group and the greatest threat also because of her ability to win comps . . . but people were deliberately throwing comps this first week for strategy reasons - so even if Janelle wins HOH the week after this time she might not have a co-hoh that'll just let her have her way.

Those are a couple of other possibilities . . . I can't really see how it benefits people to NOT go after the sov asap (jmo!)

What really bothers me about season 6 people is that they're even thinking about going after Chicken George. To me, that is just spineless to do since he poses no real threat at this point. It's just a waste of time, and a real wimpy move that basically says, "We're scared to go after everyone else, so we'll go after him since he really has no one that'll care."

not to take sides, but there are others saying the same thing ie, will, Mike aka chill town. B) The main reason everyone is gunning George is because of his snoring #1, plus his playing "dumb" of other BB shows.

;) They have said he is not fooling anyone in the house.

How do they know he's playing dumb? Chicken George may really not know as much as the others do, so how can they be so sure of his playing dumb?

As far as the snoring goes, you gotta be kidding. Of all the crap that goes down in that house, I would think snoring would be a very minor offense. Solution: don't sleep in the same room with George. Or better yet, make George sleep on the couch away from everyone else.

I'm telling you, he's harmless. If they were smart, they would start looking at the numbers and try to get George to align.

george is playing dumb and he is doing a bad job of it.

What really bothers me about season 6 people is that they're even thinking about going after Chicken George. To me, that is just spineless to do since he poses no real threat at this point. It's just a waste of time, and a real wimpy move that basically says, "We're scared to go after everyone else, so we'll go after him since he really has no one that'll care."

Janelle and James are on to Will and Boogie. I think it's a safe bet that those two are next on their radar. I think they are just saying Chickengeorge to play dumb. Mike Boogie was getting a little snide asking Kaysar who he'd put up.

Honestly I think it's best to act like they havent thought about it. Why say anything?

I don't think they can sleep on the couch can they?

But i agree stupid reason to vote him out. even if he did lie about not watching the shows, still not a good reason to vote him out. I guess the only reason to vote him out is to not piss of the other people. Or it is smart for others to push for George to be gone to give themselves some more time

Janelle and James are on to Will and Boogie. I think it's a safe bet that those two are next on their radar. I think they are just saying Chickengeorge to play dumb. Mike Boogie was getting a little snide asking Kaysar who he'd put up.

Honestly I think it's best to act like they havent thought about it. Why say anything?

^^it took these idiots this long. wow we may have dumb and dumber here.

I don't think they can sleep on the couch can they?

But i agree stupid reason to vote him out. even if he did lie about not watching the shows, still not a good reason to vote him out. I guess the only reason to vote him out is to not piss of the other people. Or it is smart for others to push for George to be gone to give themselves some more time

Ya know whats strange?

James and Howie will talk about who they should put up. Howie is stuck on Nakomis and Jame will say chickengeorge. Then James backtracks on the idea and says Will should be targeted.

The only time Ive seen James run with the CG idea is with Howie.

With Janelle they both agree Will should go next. I wonder if James is just playing along with Howie becuase Howie has a big mouth or just thinks Howies in his own world.

Trust me,if a bb6er doesn't when HOH......They are going on the block!! There only chance at avoiding eviction is winning HOH.

They would definitely be smart to go after Janie and James first, I don't want them to, but I don't want all of the sovs to stay, I would like for Janie and James at least to make it to the jury, I don't know if it will happen though. I can't tell if Erika and Marci are really in with them or if they're just telling them they are.. Will is also a big threat, hes very manipulative, and he's still probably lying and stirring up the house. Even though I like Will and Janie, I think they're the biggest threats.

I just don't understand the Sov6's obsession with George, strategically it seems like a waste of a nomination. It's not like he's a force in the house at this point, and George seems like the type you would want to go up against in the finals. There are too many good players I would want to get out before Chicken George. imo :unsure:

Yep, that's Danielle for you. I've always known she doesn't have the guts to go after any strong player. I believe she'll throw the HOH competition, but if by chance she were to win it, she'll nominate a weak player like George. Her only dilemma is figuring out who else is weak enough to nominate. Don't count on Danielle to do any real work in there. She's going to try to ride some coattails.

Danielle just contradicted herself in front of Will and Mike and they were too stupid to catch it. She said that she wanted Jase, Diane and Nakomis to go ater the BB6ers. Then she says if she's going to put someone up it's going to be Jase and Diane.

The fact that Mike and Will didnt pick up on that tells me a lot about them. They are certainly not the smartest players in the house and I wonder if Danielle did that on purpose!!!!! Will and Mike must have been on a season full of dumbies. Danielle saying she wants the BB6ers in the house bacuase they are big targets, then saying she is going to nominate the ones she wants to take the BB6ers out is a HUGE contradiction.

Quote Yep, that's Danielle for you. I've always known she doesn't have the guts to go after any strong player. I believe she'll throw the HOH competition, but if by chance she were to win it, she'll nominate a weak player like George. Her only dilemma is figuring out who else is weak enough to nominate. Don't count on Danielle to do any real work in there. She's going to try to ride some coattails.

]

What she meant by that statement was that she was going to let Jase Nak and Diane do the dirty work for them and get rid of SOV4...but she would go after them because they are in an alliance...HELLO AND RIGHT NOW IT IS NOT THE TIME FOR DANI TO STRIKE BUT WHEN SHE DOES IT WILL BE DEADLY...SO YOU DANI HATERS Dont start talking like she doesnt have the guts or things like that ...SHE IS NOT THAT STUPID TO LEAVE HERSELF DANGLING LIKE THAT AND BE OUT OF THE HOUSE NEXT WEEK.. Why doesnt your favorite allstar BB do your plan for ya...BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT THAT STUPID!!! GEE WHIZ GET A CLUE!!!!

Archived