Who's foolish enough to take out a BB6er right now?

I have a hard time thinking anyone is dumb enough to make that play. Just for the simple fact that if you nominate one or two the rest will come after you. I don't think anyone in this house has the guts to make that play themselves and will be more than happy to have someone else do it.

Will and Mike won't declare open war on them.

Jase?

I say Alison was soing what she always does; going along with that the majority thinks to guarentee her own safety. I highly doubt she would nominate Janelle for eviction knowing she gets nothing out of that in return. Alison is about turmoil and pitting people against eachother.

Dani, if she wins HOH ealry is not going to risk seeking revenge by putting Janie up on the block. She just got off of the block and I doubt is willing to risk getting in the sites of those remaining.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news for some folks but having those four in the house offers more opportunities than going after them so early. Odds are with them to win the most HOHes and for Veto selections.

It's too early in the game to get involved in such a high profile war with those folks. Anyone that wins HOH and goes after them runs the risk of getting picked off the next week. All the BB6ers have proven they can win comps in bunches.

Janie is in one week and has already won two.

I'd say if they go after Janelle (sigh!) first, it's over for the BB6 Alliance because James is no one's true ally, Howie is so wishy washy he'll stick to whoever will have him and Kaysar will be all alone, since Janey is the only one he can fully trust, still figuring out what happened.

So, to answer your question (Who's foolish enough to take out a BB6er right now?) it pains me to say that it would not be foolish at all for anyone (I bet you james is thinking about it) to go after Janey right now, so I hope she keeps winning vetos.

Howie and Kaysar are no threat to anyone cuz they have no game, so they'll prolly be around a while :P

Wow, I leave the board for a couple of hours and everything changes. Based on what people are saying, it'll be almost a clean sweep for Danielle to stay. Haha! What's wrong with these people? If they're scared to go against Janelle's wishes now, what are they going to do later on down the road when there are fewer people to have the numbers against season-6? I think they just blew their big chance at keeping their best gun in the house to wage war against the tightest alliance. Now, I just hope Janelle's alliance mops 'em all up. They deserve it for being so stupid.

Neb is right... Sov4 does not have the numbers...If they lose one next week then they are even with BB5 that has 3 members in the house...And Clearly Marc, Erika, CG are floaters they will vote the way the win blows them and Boogie will vote with Diane Will will vote with Boogie and Dani might swing to Sov4 I dont know but she has to look out for what is best for her and not make herself another target.. SO the SOV4 really need to work their but off.. because Jani is the target.

That's all well and good.

But Who is going to stick their neck out to do it?

Remember, you only have a shot at getting one out each week. You mess with one you still have to deal with the three. At this stage of the game no one is going to do it. They'd rather set someone else up to take that risk.

No one is takin it right now

BB5 can do it and since eveyone is gunning for bb6 the would have the numbers and it will be on they came to play this season and if they get the someone from bb6 out now they want have the numbers to get even with anyone else since the house is against them they really have to play this smart.

I like the Janelle James Kaysar Howie alliance and want them to stay so it's in their best interest to lose Allison since she's threatened Janelle.

But...

if I wasn't a fan of theirs

definately they should have got Danielle out and kept Allison...she is a better player and, if they can trust her for a while, could have helped them get out the BB6's.

but I think it will be Allison going thanks to Erika and Marcellas's work at turning the votes around

nebartist Posted Today, 03:40 PM

Nakomis and Diane will go after them. If they get rid of Janelle and James (the strongest at comps) then they wont have to worry much about howie doodie and kaysar. They ave to go after them some time better sooner than later

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree with Neb, They will go after them, Diane and Nakomis are both good players, and I wouldn

sweetpea1994 Posted Today, 07:48 PM

I don't think Will could do it even though he is the master, they would be too suspicious. Erika, Marcellas and Jase seem to have an in with them so perhaps one of them could do it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, I see your point; Will would need someone they trust, so he could run the show from behind the scenes, if he had a pipeline of information that the Sov6's didn't know he had, he might be able to plant some doubts about someone in their alliance, possibly James.

I think Erika is trying to..

Erica wants to take out James and Howie. Her plan with Marcellas is to join up with Kaysar and Janelle.

She is not going to do this on her own. I doubt she will do this right now so early in the game. People keep saying that the time get the 6ers is early. The only problem with that in this game is that requires sticking you neck out. Especialy when you consider all the straggelers.

The best time to get these guys if you are going to do it yourself is after the first four-five weeks. I can almost guarentee that Chickengeorge is out long before the sixers. He is the safest nomination to but on the block right now w/o it coming back to haunt you.

So are Will and Mike who are the biggest threats in that house. They have been moving their pieces around too much!!!!! You get Mike or Will on the block you only have to worry about retubution from one. If they are both on the block nobody is going to risk vetoing them off.

Erica has already covered he bases for that to happen.

this thread makes no sense at all. :huh: . why leave sov in then you have 9 other folks mad at you compare to 3.

Archived