Do you think the SOV4 is playing the game or are they way over their head

sparklet

I do love the SOV4 but my thinking is what the hell... Why is everyone using the HOH room but the HOHs' Does Howie think that WIll and Mike are seriously going to take him to final 3.... Why are they not paying attention to what is going on in the house and potential alliances... Either Janelle is sleep or she is saying things like Jase would not turn on us he is so with us... Why are they not making deals and alliances... They should have put WIll on the block and made a deal with Allison and Dani...They know Allison is gunning for her Why not try to rally enough troops against her... Janelle is on top now but next week maybe a different story...Why isnt Kaysar working Erica more she is a floater... Why is James telling everything..If you are playing both sides you tell on a little info.

I hope if Dani is back in the house...she aligns herself with Will and Mike and someone she trust the most and go to the SOV4 and make a deal with them for an alliance of 8.. and go after the floaters and once the floaters are out game on!!!!

I was wondering the samething Janelle and James sitting there talking with Jase there thinking he is with them Are they nuts you can not trust anyone other then the 4 of them because the rest of the house knows that if it comes down to the end the 4 of them are together.

not sov but janelle is playing over her head. james i think outta 4 i think understand the game. i like how jase is just toying with sov and they dont even see it.

true. nerd herd mop the floor with them mr.clean shine. i wanted to throw in red flag for sov

I think two of them will be voted out pretty quickly. It someone from the Soverent doesn't win HOH next week one of them will probably be voted out, most likely Janey. She is a likely target after winning two straight competions. After two are gone people will no longer need to target them as much and they will start going after the bigger threats. I don't see people as thinking of Howie as much of a threat in this game.

janelle seal her fate early. she made personal issues with allison cloud her judgement and being greedy she had to win hoh and veto. so what if allison got off by winning veto. how she didnt nominate WILL the man that is stirring the many fires in the house right now truly amazes me.

Janelle and James are pretty much on top of things. James is filling them in on what's happening .He's talking with everyone and hears a lot of stuff. The only one who may be in over his head is Howie, but he has the same information as the other 3. Kaysar is solid with them, but he's being a little reclusive this year. He's mentioned that nobody is talking game with him. He spends a lot of time with Erika. I really think that Marcellus and Erika are going to be voting with them Thursday night, so we may have a tie, or George may be the swing vote, and I'm not really sure that George has a clue.

Janelle could have nip that in the bud in the begining by making alliances with Ali and Danielle... Ally has already got a good backing to get rid of the SOV4 next week... With Will and Mike stirring the pot to help her... Will is doing a good job in getting into people's head especially Marc and Howie's... Howies on the verge if not already converted.... Will and Mike promise Howie final 3 and with Jase final 4. but Will and Mike also promise Diane for 3 position.. mike and will are playing dirty and howie is falling for it. They know Howie is the weak link..

sparklet good post. janelle could have made the right moves but she so full of herself she doesnt see it.

there is nothing any of them could do to change things. nobody would believe them even if they truely were not together... as soon as they got into the house, everyone pegged them as an alliance. they were doomed as soon as they were put on the list of 20. the only way any of them could ever NOT be a target is if only one or two got into the house. but even then i think they would be targeted... specially if it was janelle, kaysar or james.

as soon as they said yes to being on the list of 20 they were in over their heads. :(

I think Kaysar and Howie are in over their heads, but Janie and James have natural targets because they're good players with #'s.

I am watching for an early exit from them (and they're two of my favs), and I'm sad to report that K & H will go further and have almost no game, just america happens to like them.

There is a lot going on with the sov 4 right now.

I think Janie put up Ali and Dani because she had no choice.

James and Howie I think are just pretending that Nakomis and George are there next targets. Mostly Nakomis to get Jase on thier side and George to deflect attention away from their real target, Will.

Howie right now is just playing Dumby with Will right now so he is not seen as a threat. This also boosts Will into the forground. I don't think Will realizes that yet. Howie did this last season and it worked. He's a dumb HOH but his survival instincts in this game are amazing. I fully expect him to bite Will in the ass later on. I think Howie is doing a great job of bossting Will's ego and that is his weakness.

Kaysar seems to be doing all the things he should have been doing last season. He works within his alliance, keeps his mouth shut and doesnt pop his head out so the other side can play whack a mole.

James and Janelle are the brains of the Sovs is seems though. Although Kaysay is keeping a low profile. They'll have the votes to get Ali out soon. All they need is five to tie and Jase will let Janelle cut the cord on Ali.

Jase threw the Veto comp tonight to pin the target on Janelle's back!!!!

It's really simple that the Sovs only need two more votes to boot Ali. They have Erika's vote. All they need is one more!!!!!

I think in the end Marcelles will vote to boot Ali because he doesn't want the spotlight on him. I'd rather have Danielle to worry about than possibly have four people that can boot me next week. Would be smart for him to let them possibly boot Will whom it sounds like they are going after.

They want the BB6ers out but none of them are dumb enough to force an all out conflict. Ali and Daniell just did that and they are hurting because of it.

Good point Hope you are right!!! We will see Thursday..

WHOOHOOA!!! JANELLE FINALLY REALIZES THAT JASE IS NOT ON THEIR SIDE... :) Now hope they can make some moves here.

I believe the sovereignty was definitely a target and if they didn't get an HOH this week they probably would have been nominated; so golf claps to them.

The problem I see however instead of denying their alliance they should proclaim it and use it to make deals especially with the solos...or even BB5. If BB6 would have come in the house and said look we are an alliance and if we get together with you BB5 we have the votes to control the house, that would have seem really attractive and could have gone far to get them close to winning.

Archived