sov's mistake..keep your friends close.....

i posted some of this elsewhere, but feel it deserves it's own topic

i feel that janie and kaysar are making a big mistake by not talking to dani or alison

if they want to keep dani...then why dont they make a deal with her?

call her up to the hoh and tell her that she is staying, but only if she backs off marc....that would get ali out, and make marc feel safe for a minute

i know that everyone is lying and will lie again

or vice versa, if they keep ali, call her into their group and tell her she can stay, but she needs to leave jani alone

will and boog and jase and all the smart players go right up to their enemies and talk to them

get in their heads

make deals

whatever

janie and kaysar don't talk at all to anyone they feel hates them or is after them

their strategy of hiding out from the others is not going to work this year (not that it worked last yr either)

but right now they are ruining a great chance to get one of them onto their side...kinda

the one who is staying should be made to feel grateful to them and like they owe them something

they are not going to get very far if they stay in their little group of ppl who they like

i don't think they have talked to ali or dani at all about the voting yet

they could also have made an ally with the veto

ok dani, you are coming off...but only if you keep us all (including marc) off the block if you win

and same for alison

instead they hide in the hoh and waste a chance to make someone feel indebted to them

as always

JMHO

As I'm watching I'm noticing that James is not as smart of a player as I thought he was. Whats he talkin bout putting up George for?

Then on another feed he seems to "get it" when he says they should go after Will. I think going after Will is the smartest play they can make.

Then in the same convo you have Howie saying the need to pick off the stragglers. In other convo's he's talking about putting up Nakomis.

Wasn't their downfall in season 6 the fact that they didnt go after Maggie when they should have? If they did that there is no way April and Ivette stick it out to the end. If I was them my strategy is Will and Mike out ASAP. Will is the head of the Dragon the keeps everyone focused on the BB6 crowd.

I would have taken out Will, Mike and Alison in the first three weeks. After that you own this game.

It fits in with what Will wants to do. Will is the only one that can figure out Alison right now. He knows nobody trusts her and that Danielle is the real threat.

Although to Alison credit, she is playing the game right now that the smart ones avoid. I don't think that is by mistake and is completely by design. She knows the biggest mistake people make in the early goings is to get out the annoying ones. People are very reluctant to fall for that this year and would rather get rid of Danielle.

Yet alison is a player that uses her big mouth to her benefit. She is a very cunning bulldog.

Chicken...

Agreed. Although I do not like Ali, you do make a valid point. She can be dangerous. She is loud where Dani is cunning. I would rather take care of the loud, who I know what is going on, than the cunning, who I have to second guess all the time. They are two strong women with two very different game plays. Until I see DR tonight, I still have no idea what may happen.

Also, I am rather shocked that no one in the BB6 has approached either one to work on some type of agreement to solidify safety just in case the next HOH comp is in not in their favor. Interesting.. It just makes you wonder if they are clearly analyzing this game the way they should.

The real question with Janelle isn't "Why isn't she talking to her enemies?".

it's more like, "Does she have to?".

Her chips are already out on the table. There is no point to going up to people who are already cross talking like crazy to complicate things. Her best bet is to play a game where people think what is happening isn't really whats happening.

In other words, let people come to her so she can fake that she isn't as loyal to the 6 as they may think. This gives people the misconception that they have an edge on whats going on. If she goes around talking to Will, Mike, Alison and Nakomis it only puts a bigger target on her back.

Janelle just needs to keep things simple and people will come to her.

their strategy of hiding out from the others is not going to work this year (not that it worked last yr either)

Me thinks it was the Nerd Herd that was hiding out last year.

I think they are smart not to start too early with the deals. They have time left. I think last minute would be better. That keeps their deals cleaner without someone slipping at the lip and trying to counter the deal.

Being that Marcellas could very possible be the swing vote, HE should make a deal with Danielle. That way he wouldn't be going against his word to Janelle to keep her and he wouldn't feel so threatened by Danielle if she wins HOH. She could backstab him but that would end up biting her in the but and i think she would want to go after the sixers instead of Marcellas anyway.

As much as I was rooting for the Sov's last season, they frustrated me because they didn't play a very smart game. We are now seeing a repeat performance. As mentioned above, they are avoiding the people they have on the block and seem to think that just because they are bb6, it will carry them far. They don't seem to grasp who the heck they are playing with. Like him or not, Dr Will is the best and if I was in the house playing against him, he would be my first target or I would be in an alliance with him. They have done neither. They already got sidetracked week 1 by putting up Dani and Ali. Yeah, those 2 are tough competitors but are children in this game compared to Will. Now, the Sov's can't make their mind up who they will put up next. James changes his mind with the wind. Sometimes they say George (oh yeah, he's a real threat :blink: ) Janelle and Kaysar promised Marci last night that they would go after Dani again. So, that means they are going to leave Will in there unchallenged yet again. These folks are just plain stupid.

They better get their heads out of the sand and play the game or they will be watching it on tv faster than Chenbot can say "But first...."

Archived