The House Convo's

RedShan

I know this is gonna sound terrible.....but if I had to sit there and try to act interested in half the stuff they were talking about I would go postal POSTAL postal :blink: I really have to give them credit. Unless, of course, they are so beyond bored that they actually find it interesting :o

OK they just got a little better with Dani, Kay, James, Nik & Janie.....funny Howie hypotheticals and April talk again. Suprised to hear Janie liked April out of the house tho

Howie is still stuck on the idea that there are paralells between the people this year and last year.

Nakomis is NOT April.

I hope Howie doesnt win HOH. If he wasnt to tank after someone, do it to Will and Mike. Those guys are great at hiding out in the background. If he's going to go ballistic at least be smart about it.

well now.. it actually WOULD be smart to target nakomis. she is a good thinker. and she is probably one of the more sensible players. if they want to take out a powerful player, nakomis would be a good choice.

vannatc Posted Today, 02:46 PM

RedShan, I agree! I think I would have to tape my mouth closed. I wouldn't be good in the BB game cause I'm not good at acting like I like people when I don't. I would blow it and get myself into way to much trouble and be out ASAP!

That's why I think Will is a good player. He doesn't hold himself back on what he says. It works for HIM but since I'm blond, blue eyed and petite I wouldn't get away with that like he does.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's the art of telling someone to go to hell, while convincing them they're going to enjoy the trip. ;)

ohh but she is "thinking" and that is what everyone should be worried about. she will sit there and soak up all the info she can and then BAM! she has won the game.

Yes, but it's too early. Unless you are playing for Americas choice and thinking that Janelle will be ousted in the first four weeks. In that case I go after George, Danielle and Nakomis. I think a BB6er would beat those guys in the voting.

I look at it this way. You have a house full of people who are enemies.

Alison and Erica

Marcelles and Danielle

Nakomis and Jase

Then you're only left with two solid alliances pulling puppet strings.

Mike and Will

James, Kaysar, Janelle and Howie.

If I am a Sixer I try to go after that tiny alliance of of Mike and Will right now. Just in the hopes that a few weeks rekindles old rivalries in the six above. The threat of Mike or Will coming back in an Americas Choice isn't as bad when you consider they come back alone. By then you will have had time to alter things in the house.

Keeping Nakomis might give you Jase who I doubt will team with Mike if Will is gone. Promise him that you will put up Nakomis and blow some HOH comps and hand the position to someone else who will go after Will.

Tell me something interesting and I'm all yours. The incessant rambling about fruit and how big the road was where she grew up - SNORE! I wouldn't care at that point if they were excited about making the trip or not - they could just go!! :angry:

vannatc Posted Today, 03:12 PM

But that's the problem! I wouldn't be able to kiss them off that well

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blunt and to the point?...then let it rip... that's an admirable quality! I think that's the only way to get through to some of the HG's :D

I have to agree about some of their inane conversations...do you guys remember the old movie, "Airplane", where the main actor, Robert Hays, was sitting back in coach telling his life story and different characters were sitting next to him, committing various acts of suicide? I think of that sometimes when I hear Nakomis rambling on.

Archived