Tuesday July 11

fizzle

they had a moment of danielle in the DR a few minutes ago. asking her about her idea regarding the 2 hoh's not agreeing therefor they would be up for nominations.

I saw it too. It really surprised me because I didn't think we were supposed to get that. I feel like in past seasons, we'd get fish but sometimes the DR audio would be on for a minute or so then cut off. But this was what, maybe 2 minutes of diary room? Danielle looked like she had been woken up and told to go directly in there. Her eyes were all blurry looking and she was slurring a little bit and clearing her throat, lol.

They were asking her how she felt about the 'plan', and she seemed confused. Then they seemed to clarify that they were talking about putting her and Alison up instead of disagreeing. She said they should have disagreed, because BB6 has four in the house and one needs to go. But that she understood because no one wants to go on the block. She said something like, "I wouldn't have done it either!" And laughed, then it went to fire.

fizzle,.I posted over on the new thread that was started about this that I was able to record it,..but don't know how to find the recording or how to get it to someone to post here on Morty's? This was my first try ever using reloader this morning and figured i'd play with it whiel the HG's were slow,..and got lucky,..I recorded it but what now?

lol Shell.. you got me! i dont do any recording or even pics.

but i am sure you could possibly find help in the threads that are pinned up above.

sorry i cant help ya :)

who gets the impression that Danielle doesnt really "love" her mornings alone with nakomis?

nakomis is rattling on and on and danielle just looks at her like she secretly wants her to shut it! :lol:

i would want her to shut it, i know they are bored but she sure can drone on and on about nothing......props to danielle for being able to feign genuine interest in this conversation

I'm a little confused- I thought in past seasons, BB did a wake up call for the houseguests fairly early- like 9am or so- so they wouldn't sleep all day. But its after 11am now and most everyone is still in bed?

Isn't it funny with all the internet buzz about BB that they now try to please the viewers every so often by doing things like that? Just think in past seasons they didn't make attempts to do little things to bring attention to the 24/7 live cam subscribers. I think it's cool that they acknowledge the viewers.

Someone above was saying how they talk to and try to please live feed veiwers and it was not like that before. That is the difference in having new people play. Like last year the NH had no clue of how much of what they did was seen. But even now diane was saying she wished she new what cameras were for live feed?( Dont understand that)

Archived