July 15 Live Feed Updates

Dani & Nak talking about which competitions they are good at. Dani says she is bad at timed comps but good at physical ones. Dani asks if Daine is good at endurance comps & says that's all she won right? Nak says yes. She asks Nak if she won 3 HOH's her season. Nak says yes they were all question comps & she thinks she won one veto.

at 9:50ish BBT the BB voice says good morning HG the veto comp will begin in 90 minutes.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9:54 BBT feeds are back... Everyone is still sleeping except Danielle and Nako (her own name for herself)... 9:56 BBT James is up doing ADL's... Diane is also up...

Feeds are back.

Dani tells Nak that she would like something like Mary J. Blige. So I'm guessing they played some music for them.

James is up in the storage room changing his mic battery.

Diane in the bathroom putting something on her face.

Chicken G. is taking a shower.

James just went to use the restroom.

BBT: 11:15am.

All 4 feeds on BR where Jan is curling her hair. Ericka is in there talking to a male, but I can't tell who it is. They are in the shower and couldn't tell who's voice it was. Just talk of Ericka's ribs.

BBT: 11:20am

Finally the feeds change to the "word" Rm. Di and Nak talking.

N, Im hoping James would use it.

Di, You hope he would use it?

N, Yeah,

Di, We'll have to wait and see.

Di putting on her makeup Nak leaves the rm..

BBT: 11:25AM

Feeds in BR where Ericka is curling her hair, Jan out of the toilet area where she chged her clothes. Then leaves the rm.

James was in the shower, he comes thru with only a towel!

J to E, You going to win it?

E, Sure, Im going to try.

Kay comes in looking at his hair, he has a bandana in his hair.

K, Does this look fine.

E, Actually it looks better than your Kramer look this morning.

They laugh.

K tells E that its just a veto comp, she doesn't have to put makeup on and E tells him that doesn't mean she can't put makeup on.

Di comes in and out of BR without talking to anyone.

Now the only one left is E still doing makeup.

BBT: 11:30am

Feeds now in ant rm following James while he gets dressed. Nothing exciting, he is able to pull his shorts up under the towel.

I can here Boogie saying, Jan is putting on makeup just to sit on the sidelines and J says, well, its just mascara. (So it doesn't sound like Jan will be competing for the Veto.)

BBT: 11:35 am

Finally a feed on someone not getting ready.

N,Di,E in Ant rm. They are happy that they finally slept without someone in the rm snoring.

Di, Why do they make us pick partners and then give us an hour.

N, I don't know.

Di, Prob to give us time to stratergize(spelling ?).

Not much talking. Nak says she going out there (?) before she falls asleep.

BBT: 11:40 am

Feeds chg to sitting area inside.(Can't remember what this rm is called, sorry) where H,Marc,James,Dani,Kay,CG and now Nak are sitting.

Howie, Ooohh, gross, Oooohh gross, a few times.

Di says she just wishes BB would hurry up and let them play.

CG is called to the DR. Nak asks him to ask if they can have Bouyon.

Marc asks why do people think when CG gets his time in the DR it will be to ask for things for other people. Nak tells him because she would do it for him.

(Just small talk as they wait, so Im out until there is anything to actually write about.)

(lol, I didn't see that, bb7addict. But maybe that is part of the veto comp or something?)

Guess they forgot to cut the feeds off cause they showed them in the living room drawing numbers for the veto comp. Now they've cut to trivia.

This is what I heard, guess this is the order they will do it in. I don't know if they are the only ones playing or the others haven't drawn their numbers yet.

1. Nakomis

2. Diane

3. James

4. Kaysar

5. Will

6. Ericka

Seems like George is going to be the veto comp host.

Trivia or ToTH.

(I just popped in for a sec & saw them in the middle of getting ready for veto. I get the impression MBE they forgot to turn feeds off)

Marcy, Howie, Erika, Danielle, Diane, Nak, Kaysar are sitting in the LR chatting.

Marc: we don't have to listen to him bitch the whole time that he isn't playing unlike ME the guys that actually hosts for a living

Kay: come on Marcy next time I am HOH I will let you host.

Marc: you are lying

Kay: George's dream job is to host.

Will: yeah it is you just made his year

Kay: The guy got ready like an hour ago (laughs)

Erika: he looks so cute in his little golfing outfit

Howie: you look so cute Georgie

M: if something happens to Georgie before now & then I didn't do it

Dani: wow straight pageant talk

(laughter)

Marc: all showgirls

George comes in & starts YELLING

CG: Kaysar Diane Nakomis Will Erika & James hurry up & change we have an eeeeeeearly teetime

everyone gets up & starts heading out everyone chanting "Georgie Georgie"

We hear an undisguised male BB voice come on & say there was a sound problem & could the 6 people go back to the LR, CG go back into the diary room & do the whole thing again.

They all head back to their original positions & ask something about drawing the pingpong balls & should they act like they drew the same number as they did the 1st time.

Then we got FOTH

Nak and Di complaining that the competition was complete luck, and would have liked a real chance to compete. Nak said if she gets voted out that she will call out all of those who made previous alliances before getting in the house....I'm guessing neither of them won the veto.

BBT: 1:20 PM

Feeds are back but only only the LR with N,Di,Marc chatting. Not sure who one the Veto yet.

Talk between Di and Nak makes it obvious that they did not win it.

N, If I get evicted, Im make going say something on the live show.

Di, Like what?

N, That is pretty hard to win if you don't have outside alliences.

Di, Says that she is just going to hang out and say f*** this place because I don't like any of these people.

BBT:1:30

Dani joins them and Di tells her it would have been nice to have had a fighting chance to save herself.

Now Dani is telling them what the various veto comps were in her show.

Di, Its just going to be a hard week.

Dani, Yeah, you just want to get it over with.

Di, Isn't this our third week?

Dani, No its our second.

Di, No the first wk was sequester.

Dani, Oh, thats right.

Di, So I might make enough to survive. I know I shld be compaigning but, its cool. Ill be fine until I talk with Julie and then Ill start crying.

Dani, So you don't think she'll use the Ve

to, (Ericka must have won it).

Nak, No, HOH's don't use it and HOH's buddies don't use it.

BBT 1:35pm

James is now laying on the couch talking to them.

Trivia!!

The group disperses and feeds switch to BY.

Marc wants to put his t-shirt somewhere to dry and is having a difficult time since the lounge chairs are dusty.

Jan and Nak share smokes.

Nak: how's working out been?

Jan: I'm not hard core. I've been walking for 30 mins. I don't feel like I'm exercising. I'm not even breaking a sweat

Nak: It's not like you exercised unless you eat...you'd have to eat 8 bowls a day to have your 2000 calories.

Jan: Really?! Yeah, but it seems like it is so many carbs. I do not feel skinner at all. I feel fatter.

James: It's only 40 carbs. And to be honest it isn't that much. That's like a soda.

Jan: Do you think we will get fat on it or no?

James: If you sit there and eat it all day, then yeah. I ate 6 bowls of it yesterday and never felt full once. I feel full now because my sodium content is high (from adding to the slop). I feel bloated.

Jan: Yeah I feel bloated as well.

Nak: I still feel fine. Ask me again in Wed or Thurs.

Jan: Yeah, I feel like disgusted when I get hungry, but after...

James: it sucks because it is so much water that it is hard to bake it. When it does, it starts to burn. So, it has to be thin like a cracker.

A plane flew over and Jan said "Southwest Airlines."

James: get out of the sun dumba$$ (to Marc). Are you still drinking a lot of water?

Marc: Yeah

James: you need to be pounding that water. The good thing is that they keep replenishing the protien powder. Cuz that makes it taste better...can make pancakes out of it.

Nak: or cookies, put some honey on top

James: I feel this dry heat sucking the moisture out of my face.

Dani and Jan talking about books.

Dani: Fricken marathon DR with Erika.

Marc: I still hold the record, apparently (of longest DR)

Dani and Marc talk about how he would spend hours in there.

Dani: I was really hoping for those boullion cubes.

James: co-sign that?

Erika: Co-sign that. Yeah, I was thinking of what I could make you guys with it.

James: They said no to the boullion cubes, right?

Shakes their heads.

James: Janelle came this close to putting a jelly cracker in her mouth. Put that in your mouth and your ass is on the block.

Talk continues about it.

Dani: I didn't swallow and laughs.

Howie (being Howie): that's what Sarah said. Oh sorry.

I just noticed this as Erika left. She has some bandage wrap around her torso.

George came out with some deep fried slop. Howie has a taste and loves it.

Howie: You're the man Georgie.

James: That's really good George.

They plan on having salsa with it.

Howie: We get half a jar a day (rationing)

James: I wouldn't mind them without it.

George is giving instructions on how to make them.

George went back inside to get the rest of them/finish.

Janelle is in there eating some with mustard? maybe...something in a squeeze bottle.

Camera zooms in on Georges apron. It says "Dork Brain" :lol:

Feeds switch to Diane in the BR (old gold room).

James walks in.

Diane starts to throw a small yellow ball across the room and it bounces off the floor back to her on the bed. She's amused and does this several times.

James says that Jase and them are sleeping in the other room

Diane: Fuck them. Do you think I care that they are sleeping.

Diane breaks a light.

Diane talks about how she dated an electrician on an NCIS set for months. She was on the show for about 3-4 months (as a stand in or something). She made about 300-400 a day, including meals. She's explaining meal penalties, one meal for every 6 hours. Most sets try not to give meal penalties, but they didn't give a shit.

James asks Diane who she thinks is going to go.

Diane: Nak thinks it is going to be her. I think it is going to be me. So, we think it is going to be ourselves individually if that makes sense. There are so few people in this house that I feel I get along with on a certain level. She is one of my closest friends in here. It sucks being on the block with her. Either way, we are going to walk out of this house proud. It is totally cool. We'd love the veto to be used. But come on, does anyone have the balls to use the veto? We are not going to campaign against each other. (said something about Alison)

James: Alison didn't campaign. Alison went nuts.

James talks about how Alison said Danielle and him were in an alliance. He said that he was the one to nominate Danielle (told Janie too).

Diane: then why didn't you vote stick with voting her out

James: because there were other circumstances around it. If Alison would have kept her mouth shut, it would have been fine. I told you that I gave her the chance to talk about it and she said "you're not on my team" She's an awesome player. She's spending time with her boyfriend or fiance or whatever. So she's happy. Unless she is in sequestor somewhere.

Diane: I was going to say. NOw how did that work last year. I don't know if they are going to do that this year. But if they do, just out of curiousity so the first four people went into sequestor.

James: yeah.

Talking about if you are voted back in by America, you will be voted right back out.

James: not necessarily.

Talking about Kaysar's mistake to trust Jen.

James: not realizing this is a game and people lie.

Now they are talking about confusion in the house and how he got voted off.

Out at the pool - Nak, Dani, Erika, Mike

Mike: I think there is something going on with the game that the viewers know that we do not (haha....no).

now fire..............

Nak talking about logistics of twists. She said "No because they would have to sign..." then fire again.

They are talking about how CBS leaked the list of 20 HG. Erika saw it. Mike saw it on other sites. Someone saying the second list spelled Erika's name wrong.

more fire

feeds come back and all are quiet. Not one word. :huh:

they start mumbling about the weather. BB must have yelled at them.

Feeds switch to the kitchen. George is STILL in there cooking.

They are playing "I'm going to the grocery store" :lol::lol::lol:

Aspargus

Bratwurst

Charcoal (someone says: awww...big brother BBQ!!)

Deviled Eggs

Enchilada Sauce

James messes up, but they give him a second chance.

Frankfurters

Gum

Hi-C

Ice

Jelly

(this is hilarious!)

Jase messes up, they give him a second chance - he thought juice

he gets in on the second try. They decide to allow for everyone to get one pass.

Kite

They rip on Jase for chosing weird stuff. He says "Can you not get it at the M-F'n store or not?!?!" :lol:

Lemons

Marc freaks out because he had trouble remembering the alphabet

BB: Kaysar, please go the diary room.

Kaysar is out of the game

James is out again. He missed Deviled Eggs.

Mustard

Everyone trying to help for N - Napkins, Nasil strips for George, Napersin (trying to think of a drug) - Mike goes with Nips.

Nips

Ovaltine

Pumpkin seeds

(I hope someone is recording them. This is funny!)

Quints (some kind of fruit - Nak thinks it is like an apple)

Shout out to Trader Joe's, lol

Raddish

Feeds switch.

Dani and James in bug room.

Dani asks who they are voting for. James wants Nik out.

James: do you ever get sick of this game?

Dani: I don't get sick of watching it

James: I'm starving right now

Dani: you are just grumpy because you are hungry

James: I'm not grumpy, I'm annoyed. It sucks. Everytime you try to stand up you get dizzy.

Talking about Marc

George: he's going balls to the wall

They are having weird dreams and are really hungry.

George is eating eggs right next to them.

George leaves to go make more slop chips.

Jase passes by.

James: final two

Jase comes back by

Jase: final two (flipping James off).

James flips him off back.

Now Dani and James are just laying there...saying nothing...all four feeds.

HG in the backyard trying to figure out another game to play.

Diane telling the story of how she broke a light bulb. Fire in and out during her story.

Jase: (mimmicking BB) "Houseguests, those flourescent bulbs are 8 bucks a piece, k."

Will: Maybe you don't know, but those GE bulbs...

fire for a second

Will: ...not to mention the carboard to get them here

(oh my! Two different camera views...what to choose...)

Spoke too soon, now all feeds on Nak and Diane in old gold room.

Nak is talking to the camera.

She asked..what is it? Is Timmy in the well?

She asks if there is a veto in the carpet.

Camera answers no.

Diane: are you malfunctioning? (to the camera, not Nik)

Nik: you just pissed it off.

Nik: I think I'm going to try and talk to Kaysar tonight.

Diane: Really? What are you going to say?

Nik: Ask him if they mind trying to use the veto because why am I on the block.

Diane: You should. Cuz I was thinking about it to. I totally will. I totally will too.

Nik: huh?

Diane: I will to if you think it's worth a try. $500,000 we shouldn't just throw it away.

Nik: I think I'm going to go mill around some more

She leaves, camera follows her to the BY

Feeds now in the BY.

Will is talking about a show he pitched to someone.

Marc talking about a "beat off" video. He describes the movie type and someone says, "Sounds like a day in the BB house" Everyone starts laughing.

Erika: (talking about the slop) what does that stuff taste like? Is it good?

I don't think that person answered.

Will/Marc/Mike keep talking about the video

Marc was asked in a chat about what he feels about his nude pictures online. Marc freaked out asking what nude pictures, where are they. Turns out it was Beau's nude pictures. And we get fire.

Archived