the nerd herd part deux

daisyrey

I find it odd that S6 expect Marcy to vote to keep the one person that screwed him.. Janelle has 3 people to protect her and marcy has noone.. It just amazed me that she can get people to do what she wants them to do for her.. Does anyone else find that amazing?

Yes. However, I think after all is said and done Marcellas really, really wants to evict Danielle. The vote this week is going to reveal some things. Marcellas has told Janelle that he will vote to evict Alison -- but if he goes back on his word and does the opposite, then he better look out because I think Janelle will figure out the votes and will know she can't trust him.

Yes. However, I think after all is said and done Marcellas really, really wants to evict Danielle. The vote this week is going to reveal some things. Marcellas has told Janelle that he will vote to evict Alison -- but if he goes back on his word and does the opposite, then he better look out because I think Janelle will figure out the votes and will know she can't trust him.

Marcellas is now talking about going after Howie and James. He has a thing going where he teams up with Erica and save Janelle and Kaysar for his alliance.

The problem here is that Marcellas has proven that he can't work with a large group. He's only good with working with splinters and does a poor job finding out what they are up to. If Marellas airs this to Janelle, he may go next.

He needs to realize that if Erica, Marcellas, Kaysar, James, Howie and himself team up they can run this house. If Danielle wins HOH and puts him up he has nothing to worry about. He's have the votes on his side.

I like Marcellas, but if he plans on doing this than I can't really say he's a smart player. I'd rather risk keeping Danielle and guarenteeing my safety for awhile.

If I was Will or Boogie, or Erika or Marcellas, etc I would align myself (discreetly) with BB6.

It's the smartest move you can do if you think about it.

Okay if you were to align with Nakomis, Diane, etc (the ones opposed to BB6) then the BB6 alliance are going to go after you.

If you align with BB6 HOWEVER, no one will go after you. The BB6 alliance won't go after you because they wouldn't be stupid enough to pull a Howie (hopefully) and nominate someone loyal to them. And the other crew wouldn't go after you because they would be too busy getting out the dominant BB6 players who are the most loyal to each other.

Will is a smart guy. We know this. You think he & boogie would figure this out. Just attach themselves to BB6, and let the two sides take each other out.

At least that would be my strategy.

What do you guys think?

That is exactly what Mike and Will were discussing yesterday. If they should indeed vote with BB6 and get rid of Allison but on the condition that if BB6 wins the next HOH they leave Mike and Will alone. I too think it's smart. And Marcellas needs to stop playing this game by satisfying his personal needs like getting rid of Danielle because she is his "nemesis". She could have been and still could be a good ally for him if he played the game.

BBfreak Posted Today, 05:28 AM

I don't think James is in with the Sov. I don't trust him. He is so in awe of diane he would do whatever she told him to do.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the first I've heard that point of view about James and Diane. What leads you to that conclusion? If you don't mind me asking. :huh:

CUTIEPIE,

I agree with your opinion for Will and Mike to discreetly align with BB6 and let the rest go at each other. That seems to be exactly what Jase is doing. I think Jase is gonna make it far in this game if he keeps it up.

I do think that Will and Booger will align with the BB6 group, without it being to known. Like many have said, it would be in their best interest. They are not that stupid. Especially Dr. Will.

I also just don't get the BB6 attack. Yes, their are four of them but there are many weeks to go before Squester. Things can change. For god sakes, their are 10 of them! How funny that 10 people can be so afraid of 4.

James is going to be a floater. We all know this, so his "alliance" with BB6 will be short lived. So, in reality they are only 3 strong.

I think James is a solid member of the Sov4. It's a strategy. James doesn't spend a lot of time with them, floating around to different groups. He often hears strategy sessions from people that are trying to splinter him from the Sov. 4. Then he'll report back to the group.Smart strategy. Although with James you can never be 100 percent sure of anything.

I think to some extent Kaysar is doing the same thing, but without as much success, as he spends a lot of time with Erika, who is kind of half with the sovs. anyway. It'll be an intere3sting vote Thursday night. I really think the anti-Sov's in the house believe they're a lot stronger than they really are, because Marcellus, Erika, and Jase's votes are not set in stone, and they really want to vote with the Sov.'s, imo.

I'm still a big James and Kaysar fan, and what you guys pointed out about Will and Boogie aligning with the sovs makes total sense I agree . . . but I think Will and Boogie are smart and charming enough to not need to be the 5th and 6th wheel on the sov cart. Like they seem to have the savvy to be able to rally the house and make their own 8 person alliance against the sov without making themselves targets in the process, just by using tactics like knowing the temptation for Marcellas to want revenge on Danielle is a force greater than the security that the sovs can offer him, or that they can shame Howie into wanting Nakomis out asap, etc.

There's also a vulnerability that comes with playing a passive game - because ultimately you will be forced to take a side like Erika and Marcellas are already finding out. Plus people don't really respect the game of floaters . . . guess people just have to stick with the game they're comfortable playing since there's no true 'safe' place to hang on All-Stars, eh? Especially when you're a former winner and his icky sidekick :P

Will and Boogie seem to really want the season 6ers out NOW!!! That's when they are alone... Don't know what else to say really :)

CUTIEPIE,

I agree with your opinion for Will and Mike to discreetly align with BB6 and let the rest go at each other. That seems to be exactly what Jase is doing. I think Jase is gonna make it far in this game if he keeps it up.

Hmm except I really think that Jase is playing the Sov, and is really in a "secret" alliance with Nakomis and Diane. I think we'll see the truth in the diary rooms tonight though.

How would it be in Will & Boogie's best interests to align with the SOV? That would just get them 5th and 6th place. Will isn't stupid enough to believe that the SOV are going to evict one of their own and keep him or Boogie.

I don't think it would give them 5th and 6th place, if you think about it. I'm sorry, I love the SOV alliance but they're not going to be able to win EVERY SINGLE HOH competition. Eventually Diane or Nakomis or Jase or Ali/Dani, etc are going to win an HOH and instead of taking out Will or Boogie, they'll take out Janelle/James/Kaysar/Howie.

Boogie and Will would not be floaters by doing this. They would align themselves with BB6, wait for the sides to take each other out, and then be left in the end as the winners. We know they're probably capable of winning some HOHs so what I think they should do is align with BB6, let the two alliances take each other out, and then once it gets down to only a few members of each alliance left, THEN they start playing for it by winning HOH and try to go after their competition.

This plan could also work for Jase for instance, or Marcellas or Erika although I don't see those two being masterminds able to figure out what to do once it gets to the point where they have to start winning and making big decisions like Jase or Will would be able to do.

I don't think it would give them 5th and 6th place, if you think about it. I'm sorry, I love the SOV alliance but they're not going to be able to win EVERY SINGLE HOH competition. Eventually Diane or Nakomis or Jase or Ali/Dani, etc are going to win an HOH and instead of taking out Will or Boogie, they'll take out Janelle/James/Kaysar/Howie.

Boogie and Will would not be floaters by doing this. They would align themselves with BB6, wait for the sides to take each other out, and then be left in the end as the winners. We know they're probably capable of winning some HOHs so what I think they should do is align with BB6, let the two alliances take each other out, and then once it gets down to only a few members of each alliance left, THEN they start playing for it by winning HOH and try to go after their competition.

This plan could also work for Jase for instance, or Marcellas or Erika although I don't see those two being masterminds able to figure out what to do once it gets to the point where they have to start winning and making big decisions like Jase or Will would be able to do.

Of course they can't win every HOH but why take chances? Everyone of the HG's has said they want to take out the SOV, so why not just do it now before they have a chance to sway anyone to their side? Will and Boogie are smart and know the SOV have an alliance with four votes. Take them out now and deal with the rest later.

Of course they can't win every HOH but why take chances? Everyone of the HG's has said they want to take out the SOV, so why not just do it now before they have a chance to sway anyone to their side? Will and Boogie are smart and know the SOV have an alliance with four votes. Take them out now and deal with the rest later.

But think about it... who is the biggest threat after the SOV alliance? Will and Boogie.

If they help Diane, Nakomis, etc take out the 4, then who are they going to go after next? Will and Boogie OBVIOUSLY. they would be the first to go.

It's in their best interest to link themselves to the strongest alliance, to take the attention off of them.

Because if they allign with Nakomis, Diane, etc then they ARE going to go soon. Whether BB6 takes them out after winning HOH, or whether its the other alliance taking the next biggest threats (them) out after BB6 is gone.

At least that's my way of seeing it.

But think about it... who is the biggest threat after the SOV alliance? Will and Boogie.

If they help Diane, Nakomis, etc take out the 4, then who are they going to go after next? Will and Boogie OBVIOUSLY. they would be the first to go.

It's in their best interest to link themselves to the strongest alliance, to take the attention off of them.

Because if they allign with Nakomis, Diane, etc then they ARE going to go soon. Whether BB6 takes them out after winning HOH, or whether its the other alliance taking the next biggest threats (them) out after BB6 is gone.

At least that's my way of seeing it.

I would put Will up against any of the others after the SOV are gone. He can hold his own and needs to get out the voting block of four.

No offense, but you're not making a very good argument. Tell me im wrong, but let me guess, you're not a BB6 fan at all. I think you only say this because you WANT everyone else to kick BB6 out right away. It may be what you want, but I dont see it happening like that. :lol:

I could care less one way or the other but it is smart to take out a 4 person voting block. Why would Will and Boogie align with them knowing that they would be evicted before any of the SOV's? I think maybe its you who is so wrapped up in BB6 that you can't see the legitimacy of taking them out. Its no coincidence that every one of the HG's have made comments on getting them out. They realize the threat of having a voting block. That's my opinion and its just as valid as yours. You think it won't happen that way, we'll see. This is AllStars and I trust that these people are smarter than you give them credit for.

Archived