I just read over at Jokers that the 6 All Stars that didn't make it in are still sequestered...

yeah I had read that neb ..

But I dunno.

They need to do something to shake up how the game is played .. some other component to make them contend with.

Or another twist would be to allow the current HOH's to compete in the next HOH competition.

That would give both Janelle & Jase a fair shot at continuing to save themselves even though Janelle needs it more since appears that almost everyone is gunning for her again this season.

Someone else mentioned this somewhere... But I remember Julie saying it too right before the game started.

She said that the ones that weren't picked were going to be locked out of the house. Meaning that they're close by. I think someone is definitely coming back.

Maybe the twist is a twist on the twin thing...maybe Marcellas and Monica will start trading places like they're twins. The Allstars are thrown off by the obvious, so it might work.

i keep the HG saying if someone gets backs in they will target them to get evicted the next time so maybe they know something is up. also maybe they will have a comp. where they win a luxury prize and the remaining HG that didn't make it can compete too. i don't know just a theory

Remember during the premiere Julie said "You four houseguests are locked out of the house?" I found that odd; why didn't she say, "Sorry you lost, but thanks for playing?" I'm wondering if when someone is evicted they can give a 'locked out' houseguest their key to go back in? Or if the locked out houseguests get to participate in their own little competitions to get in the house.

I just thought it was an odd choice of words---locked out of the house. Like all they need to get in is a key?

Archived