Never thought of him dieing. So who is the Killer? I think its the Judge, the voices just sounded alot alike.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never thought of him dieing. So who is the Killer? I think its the Judge, the voices just sounded alot alike.

i was hoping it wasnt the judge

but it does seem like him

i agree with l1zz1e that is was so obvious that i hope they went a different direction

tonight is the end so we will find out

Awesome ending. I have in the past hated ending to shows, but I like the way they did Monk. 1/2 the episode dealing with the Judge, then the second half dealing with everyone and Trudy's daughter. The way she relaxed Monk and helped his OCD like Trudy did. Randy moving to be with Sharona. I like the direction they went with this. If Monk didn't open the gift he never would have connected the dots and would have died due to the poison, and everything else. I like Natalie's detective work with the wipes having the poison on them. Was sad to watch it end, but It was a great episode. I don't think they could have ended the series any better.

Yes it is very sad that the series is over. But the way they(the writers) handled it was great. Adrian finally has closure and a sort daughter in Molly, a gift from Trudy. I was so afraid that they would kill Adrian off but it was the Judge that ended up dieing, he got what he deserved for the cover up all these years. I could not help but notice how Adrian was dressed at the end, his top button on his shirt open and wearing sweaters. Adrian we will all miss you.

Awesome ending. I have in the past hated ending to shows, but I like the way they did Monk. 1/2 the episode dealing with the Judge, then the second half dealing with everyone and Trudy's daughter. The way she relaxed Monk and helped his OCD like Trudy did. Randy moving to be with Sharona. I like the direction they went with this. If Monk didn't open the gift he never would have connected the dots and would have died due to the poison, and everything else. I like Natalie's detective work with the wipes having the poison on them. Was sad to watch it end, but It was a great episode. I don't think they could have ended the series any better.

Yes it is very sad that the series is over. But the way they(the writers) handled it was great. Adrian finally has closure and a sort daughter in Molly, a gift from Trudy. I was so afraid that they would kill Adrian off but it was the Judge that ended up dieing, he got what he deserved for the cover up all these years. I could not help but notice how Adrian was dressed at the end, his top button on his shirt open and wearing sweaters. Adrian we will all miss you.

I agree completely, but I'm not ready to say goodbye. :(