• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

show was boring

whatever

tonight episode was ok not great

• 2 weeks later...

really good episode. i was stump at who was the killerEGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIF

so far monk is good. i be missing little clues that are so obvious

• 2 weeks later...

i watch it monk has losing it. they need to get harold into more episode i like when him and monk compete to impress the therapist

• 4 weeks later...

this season was weak

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I did!!! Poor Monk, as if he didnt get enough odd stares from people he had to go thru everyone thinking he shot Santa on purpose.

Loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i watch it

• 1 month later...

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, INTERVIEWS & FEATURES

Tony Shalhoub Spills Monk Secrets

by Sandra Kofler

Friday, January 18, 2008

080118int1monk.jpg

Tony Shalhoub, Monk

All hail the return of Monk (tonight at 9 pm/ET, USA Network)! On the heels of last week's Season 6.5 premiere, everyone's favorite quirky detective is back to kick more criminal butt in Episode 2, airing tonight. And the show's star, Emmy-winner Tony Shalhoub, tells us it'll get even harder being Monk this season as the detective embarks on his most perilous case yet. Plus, we get the scoop on Shalhoub's love affair with guest star Howie Mandel. You don't need a magnifying glass to see where this one's going.

TVGuide.com: Good morning, Tony.

Tony Shalhoub: Good morning. I actually got up a little earlier for a change and took a hike. I'm in L.A., and the weather's great. And since we've been on hiatus, the challenge is to really enjoy the free time.

TVGuide.com: So you guys film out in Hollywood? Any plans on shooting out of town soon?

Shalhoub: You know, we're always lobbying for an episode on a cruise ship or something. Like in Hawaii, or Mr. Monk Goes to Florence or something. But I'm not so sure that's going to happen in the near future.

TVGuide.com: What happens in tonight's episode?

Shalhoub: I go undercover as a security guard in a bank after a heist. That's kind of fun because Monk gets a uniform, a gun and a badge again. He's investigating a crime in the bank and they all get locked in the vault, actually.

TVGuide.com: I hear Natalie is partial to you in uniform.

Shalhoub: Yes, there's a great bit where Natalie sees Monk for the first time in his security-guard uniform, just going, "God, you look great in that," and she becomes kind of fixated on him.

TVGuide.com: What are you excited for in terms of the rest of this season?

Shalhoub: We have a two-part finale. It's the first time we've ever done a "to be continued" episode. And it's big. It's our homage to The Fugitive, actually. Monk gets involved in a crime and goes on the run. But he's being chased and trying to figure out what's going on, and he's terrified and doesn't want to go jail

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TODAYS NEWS: OUR TAKE

Monk's Stanley Kamel Found Dead at Age 65

Stanley Kamel, who played Dr. Charles Kroger on the USA series Monk, has died. He was 65.

Access Hollywood reports he was found in his Hollywood Hills home. The cause of death has not been announced.

Kamel appeared in numerous TV roles over the past three decades, including Rebecca Gayheart's father on Beverly Hills, 90210.

A USA representative said, "USA is deeply saddened by the news of Stanley Kamel

In an unfortunate loss for the acting world, psychiatrist Dr. Charles Kroger will no longer be seeing Adrian Monk.

Stanley Kamel.

Actor Stanley Kamel, who portrayed Kroger on the USA Network's comedy Monk, has passed away at the age of 65. Kamel was found dead of a heart attack in his Los Angeles home yesterday.

In addition to his current gig as the psychiatrist to the germaphobic Monk, Kamel starred as Cody McCall in General Hospital, had recurring roles in Beverly Hills, 90210, L.A. Law, and Melrose Place, and guest starred in dozens of popular shows.

The USA Network released the following statement to Access Hollywood over the loss: "USA is deeply saddened by the news of Stanley Kamel's passing. Stanley was an amazingly talented and extremely kind man, and an important member of the USA family. He will be sorely missed."

Monk recently completed its sixth season and has been renewed for a seventh. MR MONK will miss you Dr Kroger :(

• 3 months later...

I think they handled the loss of the Doctor very well. Monk even mentioned it was because of a heart attack. I think the new guy will do just fine.