Is anybody else..........

cktb2793

.........getting sick and tired and BORED with hearing the HG's talking about their past seasons over and over??????? They lost their year, quit crying, get over it, and lets move on to THIS YEAR!!!!!

I'm also getting tired of some of them saying the people on the internet watching are stalkers and don't have a life!!!!!!!!

Do these people NOT realize that if nobody watched them or cared to watch them that they would have NO reason to be there?!?!?!?!

I'll bet they're not going to stop . . . it's like therapy for them to revisit their past play and hear what other good players think of their moves or what they could have or should have done differerently.

But I wish CBS would give them more stuff to do . . . they look so bored so much of the time!

It's sad how bored they are already. I really wish they would have more to do too. Soon we'll have them complaining about how bored they are, and how dirty the house is, but no one will get up and do anything about it.

I find it ridiculous too, that they act like they are superior to the 'no-life stalkers' who watch on line. I don't have the feeds, but I spend enough time reading updates and message boards that I could be considered a stalker too.

Duh, people -- that's why a BB show even exists.

I've only seen 1 episode this season, and I'm already worried that it's going to be as bad as I thought it might be. I hope I'm wrong, but so far it all seems like a rerun, and a huge yawn.

I hate the Sov4/5, whatever they are, because I'm sick to death of them, and don't want to hear about it anymore.

The same names, same faces, and same old attitudes.. blah..

The only ones new to me are the Will and Boogie, since I didn't watch BB2. And I am NOT impressed. Please!

Do you think the producers gave it much thought that the houseguest's would do nothing but talk about past seasons?

Did they really even consider the effect it would have on the game, the live feed subscribers and fans?

Makes you wonder doesn't it.

They need to give them some activities, like craft projects or puzzles for comps, etc. Right now, they have nothing to do. But the Kick ball game that they played was a riot to watch. Be great if they could get everyone participating and turn it into a season-long tournament.

didnt they have a foozball table last year?

oh and on a side note: i think they person that made the big brother theme song also did the theme song for law and order. lol

I'm not bored with them or the talk of past seasons. Sometimes they give insight into what was really going on. I do agree that BB needs to give them more tasks or activities along the lines of BBUK or Australia. I think that will keep them off kilter and interested in the game. The more interested they are, the more interesting they'll be.

I hope BB gets away from those boring Q & A competitions and make everything more physical this year.

I'm tired of the houseguests doing things, like singing, that cause us to get flames and that horrible music... Have they ever done a penalty nomination for anything like that? I know they've taken people out for violence etc.. but have they ever done a penalty nomination for anything?

Nope, they have never had a penatlly nomination. I remember once when they cut the feeds and made everyone sit down in the living room for an emergency meeting. ( can't seem to remember the details of that though)

I remember them talking about it afterwards.

As for the HG's making comments about us internet viewers. Did you ever stop to think that they say things like that because they KNOW that will get a response from us and that we will start threads with titles like "Will just said" and then they can come on when they are out of the house and do a search on each board for their name and see all the praise or hate that was directed at them. Don;t think they aren't playing us as well as there fellow HG's. They bash us, but they love us or else they wouldn't bring us up.

As for them being bored yet being given so much. I think they better enjoy it this week. I have a sneaky suspicion that BB has some stuff up their sleeve this season and that they are just ltting them get all comfy before the bombs start dropping :)

Dep

I like when they talk about their seasons, brings back good memories... hahaha, they usually tell funny stories, entertaining. haha

I'm enjoying it, too. I don't remember a lot of stuff that went on in the earlier seasons -- until they bring it up, like I forgot all about Shannon from Season2, then they reminded me why I found her so entertaining.

Stuff like that is very funny, and I for one, am really grateful for the Internet Feeders who donate to youtube. It's funny that when I read the 'transcripted' live feeds, I get really irritated with Dr. Will, but when I watch the youtubes, I'm like mesmerized by him.

I hope a lot of the reminiscing will cease once stuff really starts happening on this snow. Once the first person is actually booted, then maybe they will get more into THIS game, than previous ones.

I also think it will get more interesting if the BB6ers are broken apart. I don't want to see them play the same game they did last year. I don't mind them ( except Howie -- his act is old) but I want to see them play with different people.

I still can't believe that CBS wanted 4 people from last year, who were in the same tight alliance to come back for this season. I just don't want to hear any more about them, or about the 'Sov's', or about anything that went on last season. It's a new game.

Archived