Who is the 5th SOV?

Marty

James and Janie are talking about they think they can trust Marcellas. They also said that Marecellas keeps talking about the SOV 4 but nobody knows there is a 5th SOV. Janie told James to be very careful and keep it quiet.

Is Jase the 5th?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jordansmom

Yeah i think it is Jase. He told them he would go along with them. Well at least that was what i understood.

Guest StarBaby

Yana, that doesn't make any sense. Janelle, James, Kaysar and Howie are the obvious 4, so I don't understand your post.

Janelle/Howie/James and Kasar are the 4. (of course) They were talking about there being a secret 5th. Not sure who that is.

Could be Jase or could be Erika. Just wondered if anyone know for sure.

OK This is how it is... Kaysar has been hanging out with Erika a lot to deflect attention to the 4 from last season... Everyone thinks that Kaysar and Erika are in an alliance and that he's not with the others... So Marcellas thinks he's part of the Sov 4... The 5th is Kaysar... Just everyone thinks Kaysar is with Erika not the other BB6ers... :)

So Yana, are they saying that there really isn't a 5th? They're just trying to get everyone to think there is?

Ok -- nevermind -- I see you've already tried to explain -- but I gotta say, that makes my head hurt, just a little bit!

Guest StarBaby

Come on. Does ANYBODY really think that Kaysar would not be in the Sov alliance? I find that hard to swallow.

Sorry Yana, but you're wrong. Jase is who Janie and Howie are talking about as the 5th sov. Kaysar is obviously one of the four and they do not fool themselves into thinking the house does not know that. Plus, I heard the convo. It is Jase.

No Ivy... Well, yeah in a way... Kaysar is really the 4th, but no-one inside the house knows this... They are letting Marcellas think he is the 5th... What people are missing is the fact that WE know what's going on with Kaysar, but people in the house don't know it... Kaysar has been avoiding the BB6ers...

The way James and Janelle were talking about Marcellas is that he is NOT a SOV 4. The were wondering if they could trust him.

I don't think for a minute that the people don't know that Kayar is one of the SOV4.

I heard the conversation too... We talked about it in chat... It's Kaysar... Janelle even told James to make sure he told Kaysar NOT to get caught...

these sov has got to the dumbest bunch ever. i can see why the sheeps absolutely destroy them last season. only ones they are fooling is time. it is official all of them are idiots

Guest StarBaby

I agree with Spikes. Nobody would think for a minute that Kay is not in the Sov again this year. And Janelle and James are not stupid enough to think that anyone in the house would think that (Howie maybe, but not those two).

I was wrong... I misunderstood what they were saying... The 5th is really Jase... Here's a quote

Janie tells James that Marc can be trusted by the BB6 group. James asks if he's included too then answers himself by saying yes. Janie tells James that Marc doesn't know that there's a 5th person (Jase) and to keep it that way and let Marc think he's the 5th.

If you read the feeds from the past couple of days, one of the days erika and janelle were talking and erika told janelle that she told her that when they first came in the house that she would do whatever she could to keep her from getting nominated. So I think erika and janelle secretly have an alliance.

jannelle got a alliance seems like with everyone. i cant wait till it comes to light

Archived