Did anyone hear why howie is so PO'd at Nak?

RedShan

Yes, I'm talking to you nebartist. Are you trying to make him out to be some women abuser? You realize these are some pretty strong women, and they wouldn't here if they couldn't take some mental abuse?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No I am saying Howie feels that way. When he treats a guy like he did April last year maybe I willc hange my mind but I dont see that happening. And i never said theyc ouldnt handle it. I am saying they shouldnt have to.

Yous say the girls shouldn't have to, and yet you say the guys should have to. You are being sexist. Howie goes after people he thinks have wronged him(whether he is right or not). Just because he hasn't gone after a guy yet doesn't mean he won't.

Yous say the girls shouldn't have to, and yet you say the guys should have to. You are being sexist. Howie goes after people he thinks have wronged him(whether he is right or not). Just because he hasn't gone after a guy yet doesn't mean he won't.

being sexist? :rolleyes::lol: I was responding to Fizzles comment about them (she was talking about the women) being able to handle it. I replied that they shouldn't have to. Get over yourself and go burn a bra or something ;)

I don't think Howie has the guts to go after the Men. He's got a big mouth that sprews alot of crap and they would wipe the backyard up with him. Women to him are easy targets because he doesn't respect them. He wouldn't be talking all that "Boobie" crap to them if he did.

i dont know, maybe because i just see howie as a big goon.. i just dont take anything his says serious. he probably wont ever settle down and be married or have kids because of the way he is. maybe that is why he gets away with a lot of the things he does. people just dont see him as a perv or a big threat because he is so dopey.

now if marvin was in the house (and he was funny at times) i think people would be offended by him because he seems so serious when he is being a perv and how he talks to women.

i guess it all comes down to how people see other people.

being sexist? rolleyes.gif laugh.gif I was responding to Fizzles comment about them (she was talking about the women) being able to handle it. I replied that they shouldn't have to. Get over yourself and go burn a bra or something wink.gif

You are the one sounding like a feminist trying to stand up for those poor defenseless women getting attacked by Howie.

Actually Howie was on Will's ass constantly yesterday to the point where it was becoming nasty. Then as men do they all just forgot about it and went at it again. On and on teasing and teasing about everything from his white skin to his ego etc. So Howie gives it to anyone as far as I can see.

You are the one sounding like a feminist trying to stand up for those poor defenseless women getting attacked by Howie.

That is what this thread is about Did anyone hear why howie is so PO'd at Nak? Last time I heard nak was a woman and last time i heard so was April. When Howie starts treating a Man like that I will say what an ass he is. He hasn't yet so this is what we have to work with

Actually Howie was on Will's ass constantly yesterday to the point where it was becoming nasty. Then as men do they all just forgot about it and went at it again. On and on teasing and teasing about everything from his white skin to his ego etc. So Howie gives it to anyone as far as I can see.

You can't compare the two. When He did it to April he it was not some fun ribbing bewteen players. He went after her full force. Ruthless. And the way he was talking last night he is ready to do the same to Nakomis. (for no reason) He hasn't talked about Will in private the way he has Nak. He hasn't said It is going to be a level 5 hurricane against Will, like he did Nak.

'Sounding like a feminist'

You say that as if it's an insult, Jfetch. Is there something wrong with being a feminist? By the way, Neb, this is the first time in two years that you and I are in complete agreement. Mostly what Howie says is juvenile and humorous -due- to how 7th grade it sounds, but once he attempts to use that sort of talk as a weapon, that's when I have ZERO tolerance for him as a proud feminist.

So anyways, Jfetch, I'm a feminist. I'm a very vocal, blogging, out on the Internet feminist that is a writer on one of the biggest feminist blogs on the Internet. If you're of the mind that being a feminist is something bad, then truly you have no business calling ANYONE else a sexist.

He's blowin off to Janelle every time they're alone...then I see Howie in the kitchen talking to Nik and outside talking to Nik. All bark and no bite Howie - get over yourself already!

Here is a transcript of Howies rant

H: ....If I don't win HOH this week, this piece of sh*t is going to put me out. Shes a F'n smelly freak, she smokes,wont do a hot tub and a loser with tattoos. Shes going to put me up? You know what she told Boogie? Dont do that Monica thing anymore I don't want to hear that today? Who the F is this piece of sh*t that is in this house. These are the people that I hate and if she nominates me next week...

J:Shhh.Calm Down

H:...for personal reasons, she is the new Busto # 1. (He slams finger on her picture)

J:Calm down, calm down. (Reaches for picture)

H:She is. She is going out and I'm going out the door in an electrifying fashion. That piece of Freak..Tattoo..Piece of garbage...Telling people don't, not to tell jokes in the house? Who the hell does this piece of trash think she is? No one in the real world wants to hang out with this loser. Tattoo, Piercing. She's a freak!

J:...Howie...

H:I wouldnt bang her..For any amount of money, piece of trash. I can tell, I can tell the body language the vibes she gives me she'll put me right up and it will be for personal reasons. Am I a threat...am I threatning her? No. She doesnt like me talking the way I am, she doesnt like me laughing having a good time cuz shes a freak that wont take a hot tub or hang out with people. A loser.

J:Howie, you got to stop the trash talk hes right outside.

H:If I get HOH shes outta here, if she gets it I am going up and I will take it very personal, and she will be the new Busto of BB7, I promise you watch/From the second she nominates me, to the second I see Julie. Shes gone. Gone. If she knows whats good for her.

[Kaysar walks out into room]

J:Howies not taking nakomis..doesnt like Nakomis very much.

H:I get HOH and I'm putting this piece of garbage up.

K:What happened?

H:I F'n hate her.

K:What?

J:Shes telling Howie not to joke around anymore.

H:You know how I tell like Boogie I want to hear the Monica thing? I go like Boogie in the hot tub. Give me a Monica...I c-c-can't. I cant say it anymore. I'm oh BB got pissed? No no no Nakomis I told her I wouldnt do it, she told me not to say it anymore and I wont do it anymore. I'm like. [shrugs]

K:I heard that

H:Who the hell is this piece of garbage to tell people not to laugh and have a good time in this house? Freakin Freak. Tattoos, doesnt take a hot tub, smells, doesnt shave her arm pits, it makes me want to throw up on her face.

K:Alright Alright

J:God Howie.

H:I hate her, If she puts me up if she wins HOH next week. She is the new busto and you will see relentless verbal bashing.

K:Oh my god

K:Hey, ok before you make an emotional decision.

H:If she puts me up bro, it will be a personal emotional decision.

J:ok dont let her win HOH.

H:I'm studying tomorrow all day. She's walking around the house studying everything too, dude.

H:Shes dangerous

K:Shes dangerous dude.

H:I hate that girl

K:Dude, OK. Do you think they'll ask us in what order people got knocked off in the first HOH?

..Neb..Howie sounds like a coward to me. From my experience men like him are afraid of men,, period so they put women down to feel more like a man....from what I read that is pretty mean, and disgusting I am not a Howie fan at all...I never was but I thought he was okay Thursday night in the diary room. Thanks for posting that info Neb..gave me insight to this piece of dirt!

Howies scared of being smashed in the mouth by a man.No way would he spout off like that to one.What he needs is a girl to knock him down & next time(minus a few teeth) he MIGHT think twice before letting his lips flap at anyone. <_<

I'm seeing it in a different way. I just think that, if I'm not mistaken, Howie has an issue with a HG trying to be the boss of the House and telling everyone what to do. I think his anger was magnified because it was Nakomis, whom he doesn't like anyway, trying to tell Boogie how to talk and act in the House.

From my understanding, no, Nakomis did not say it in a nice way, so she brought it on herself, in my opinion.

Howie's ranting about Nakomis was not for Howie's benefit. How could it be? He knows she will put him up on the block as soon as she gets a chance. Gutsy move on his part.

Anyway, that's my take on that particular incident. :lol:

So let me get this straight it is okay for Howie to walk around like an idiot and if anyone doesnt like it they are trying to run the house? Yet Howie is not trying to run the house when he goes off calling names and saying if anyone doesnt like his humor they shouldnt be there?

So, It's my understanding that Howie heard something 3rd hand about Nakomis that didn't even envolve him and now het hates her bacause of it (and the fact that he thinks she's ugly and has no Boobies) and wants to "Thow up on her face"? If Howie confronted Nakomis, I doubt she would even know what he was talking about. And I also think that if he did that some of the other HG's would step in real quick in her defense.

I'm seeing it in a different way. I just think that, if I'm not mistaken, Howie has an issue with a HG trying to be the boss of the House and telling everyone what to do. I think his anger was magnified because it was Nakomis, whom he doesn't like anyway, trying to tell Boogie how to talk and act in the House.

From my understanding, no, Nakomis did not say it in a nice way, so she brought it on herself, in my opinion.

Howie's ranting about Nakomis was not for Howie's benefit. How could it be? He knows she will put him up on the block as soon as she gets a chance. Gutsy move on his part.

Anyway, that's my take on that particular incident.

Well, if your argument hinges on convincing us that Nakomis is bossy and is trying to dominate people and rule the house, I don't know how many people you are going to persuade. Also that's not true that Nakomis plans on putting Howie up . . . she doesn't even have a clue that he hates her, so I don't understand your conclusion that he is 'gutsy' for calling her a 'freak' and a 'loser' behind her back (?)

I think based on peoples' personalities I find it more likely that Boogie is trying to pit people against each other by using what people have said to prey on others' weaknesses. Nakomis mentions in passing that she's getting tired of some of the jokes that have already been told about 20x (a thought most everybody probably shares) . . . Howie's insecure about his attractiveness towards women and thinks his popularity hinges on him finding a new 'Busto' . . . combine these two and Boogie has just bought himself at least 2 extra weeks.

But that's just my take :)

PS The added bonus is that he has just 'exposed the sov for what they are' . . . wasn't that Dr. Will's promise in the diary room last Thursday? Okay, so maybe Boogie just did Dr. Will's bidding . . . I don't know! :)

Archived