Complain to CBS about FOTH!

Cyn

I just went to the CBS page and emailed them about this music deal. Thanks for letting me know how to do it cause if I have to listen to this all season I am gonna lose it errr really lose it :angry::rolleyes: Somehow, I just don't think they're going to care, but it shouldn't be too hard for them to do a little research on the reality sites to see how much sick joke is hated!!

Wasn't there a long lockout last night? Could that have contributed to it? Will broke a chair during the lockout? I agree that this is the worst it's ever been. I'd like to think they're getting the bugs out, but I have to think there's some kind of technical reason they're doing this, and not just carelessness from the houseguests. It happens all the time, and at times none of them are bringing up any people outside the house and nobody is feeling the urge to break out into song-----

I can't take this anymore. They should just mute when they are talking about no no stuff. This morning that idiot Mike Boogie is setting it off every 5 minutes. They are giving Mike Boogie way too much camera time!

i'll take the music over the bubbles, the bubbles were a lot louder than the music is this year. either way we're going to bitch about it, but we're addicts and we're going to watch anyway

well, i am nuts, i did pay for the feeds again this year, but i still say the bubbles were louder than the music, last year when they went to bubbles i could hear it at the other side of the house, this year the music only goes 5/6 the way through the house, i wish they'd just mute it when they went to FotH

Archived