Getting Rid Of The Wrong People

gishy333

I still don't see Diane as being the best player of BB5. As far as calling her trailer trash... well I see her that way. She is loud, in your face, vulgar language and dresses the part. It is hard to put a finger on it. I think back on BB5 she was the one you said she wasn't trailer trash (to Scott and Jase), so maybe that is why I see her that way in my head, lol.

I can agree to disagree, but I do not see her being the best player. She had 2 alliances, so did lots of people. She used sex/boyfriend to get ahead. What makes her better than Allison is that she really had feelings for Drew; whereas, Allison just used dear, sweet, stupid Nate. What makes Diane a bad player was letting her heart rule her head. You enter the BB house for one reason and one reason only, to win.

She is laying low right now cause she does not know which side to align herself with. But the fact is she will have to choose. And the fact is she is not threatening/strong enough to have people flock to her. IRL I do not know if I would be friends with Janelle. The fake hair, fake boobs and partying are not my thing. I am a mom to 3 little kiddos and have my nice big ole natural boobs. (The partying I may return to with husband when the kids are grown tho, LOL...) But as a competitor, Janelle rocks. And she is true to who she is, which I also admire. She can talk the talk and then walk the walk.

But for those of you who love Diane, go for it. If we all agreed, it would be pretty boring around here. ;)

Guest StarBaby

Best player or not, I think it is smart of Diane to stay a little quiet and lay low for now. Start talking a bunch of crap and she will end up like Danielle and Ali -- nominated and possibly out the door. Diane is no slouch at comps either.

I don't see George as a threat even if he's not as stupid as they think. They say he's dangerous, but he could be a pawn for either group for a few weeks. I like Chicken Man but he needs to start some rumors or do something other than smile and do laundry.

I also hated Jase but I'm enjoying the new Jase he's not annoying.

And Dr.Evil is still the best, but Booger can go. I can't understand how people like that guy, he's a knob.

For anyone calling Diane Trailer Trash I hope you aren't out there thinking Janelle isn't because if you say Diane is loud, in your face, vulgar language and dresses the part uhhhh that sounds like Janelle to a tee. They have trailers in Miami too :lol:

Will is a huge threat but I hope he doesn't get voted out as he is my favorite to watch.

Kaysar, Janelle and Will are definitely the stronger players...obviously Janelle wouldn't get rid of Kaysar, but why not Will? If she was really smart she would break away from Howie/James with Kaysar and secretly align with Will/Boogie...no one would expect it and I bet they would make final 4...either way, if anyone gets booted, she still has James/Howie in her back pocket.

Kaysar is soooo not a strong player. I am so tired of hearing that. Just because he was in the SOV & America's fav does not make him a stong player. Kaysar runs his mouth & is a pretty weak player IMHO :P

Guest jordansmom

If beening loud in ur face and vulgar are trailer trash than that sums up almost all of them. So imo that does not make her trailer trash.

Kaysar is not a strong player. Him and Howie lucked out that Jani wanted to team up with them. She is the muscle and brains in that group.

Is Diane trailer trash? Well she seems the kind you'd expect to find in the backseat of some old dirty car, letting anyone do anything. Jani, well in theory may be doing the same, has an air of sophistication about her, where you'd expect to find her being wine and dined, before being took to a nice hotel room. Is there any difference? Some would say yes, the former is trailer trash. :blink:

Archived