Getting Rid Of The Wrong People

gishy333

Okay, okay. Just my opinon.....

Will - Boogie....Get rid of Will. He is a much smarter game player. Boogie rides on his shirt-tail.

Kaysar - Janie - Howie....As much as I love Kaysar & Janie, you have to get rid of them. Howie is cute but not that bright.

And between Danielle & Alison....It's a toss-up. Danielle gets someone else to do her dirty work (ie. she got Ali to do it this week). However, Ali's mouth is much too big to keep her in the game for too long.

Any agreements?

Disagreements?

from jannelle point of view ali is a good person to evict

from my point of view ericka should be gone

Good analysis IMO, gishy. I will only add that Dani could stay for a while cause she is not really playing so far. OK, yes she is the one who realized that Jase should disagree and and thus get Jannie out, good idea and I think it woulda worked if she had presented it right...but she played those cards so stupidly. Why would you whisper something to two, hoping they'd pass it along and then go tell the alliance you are targeting??? It makes you look sneaky to ALL. She should have told Jase herself and swayed him with the numbers. I love Jannie(and Howie and still Kaysar although he wore on my nerves the last couple of months) but this would have been way more interesting if Dani had successfully pulled off her coup. Or maybe not cause then who would Dr will have to target???

Oh I agree Crappy. I'm talking as if I'm playing the game. People in the house are talking about getting rid of Boogie (stupid name for a grown man anyway) but you can use him. Just like I think if you align yourself with Chicken George, you would have a friend to the final round of voting. As to who I like to watch...well then, keep Will and Boogie in and get rid of George. Also, has anyone else noticed how very quite Diane is being so far. Makes me very suspicious. (Hope I spelled that right.) :unsure:

From a strategic view you make great points. That's why, looking at it that way the two nominees are a toss-up. I think Danielle might have more 'game' then Alison in terms of sneakiness. However, Alison is a better 'competitor.' So, who do you ditch?

You certainly are giving some food for thought gishy!

it was a dumb plan by danielle and it would never worked. it was a dumb suggestion to begin with. she thought she was real smart when she came up with it but she didnt come up with nothing cause the house was already aware of this. she was a favorite bb player of mines but it is clear she is a lost puppy this time around

uvpnolimits:

it was a dumb plan by danielle and it would never worked. it was a dumb suggestion to begin with. she thought she was real smart when she came up with it but she didnt come up with nothing cause the house was already aware of this. she was a favorite bb player of mines but it is clear she is a lost puppy this time around

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The plan COULD have worked if it had been carried out correctly...I think the wrong people were informed about it...but ,Gishy, I agree with you...

As you can see I've been a member for a year with only a handful of posts. I just never wanted to get into all the fighting last year. This year though, there is soooo much to discuss. I have a migraine almost every day going over the strategic/ viewablitiy aspects of the game. This is going to be so much fun!!! :D

yep both of them were dumb. it was like they found gold with that plan. but in reality they found coal.

crappysucks:

You're right about that. Danielle had the right idea, but was very clumsy in executing it. And how much dumber was Alison, who followed along behind it???

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think that Danielle should have gone to either Janelle or Jase(i'm not sure who she wanted out) herself and told them about her plan instead of trying to "stir it up" and instead of telling Allison because I think Allison is the one who ultimately screwed up the plan but then again Danielle told James and James went and told Janelle so the plan was just really flawed...but this would have been the perfect plan to get Janelle out...

Luna-C:

Perfectly stupid, as it turns out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was it perfectly stupid when there would have been enough votes to get her out?

If I were playing I would find the following threats. Janelle is the biggest threat. She is smart and she is GREAT at competitions. (However as a viewer, I am rooting for her, so I do not want to see her go.) Dr. Will is a threat and I can't stand looking at him and his big ego. James is sly and is the Veto King. They are the 3 biggest threats. If Allison doesn't get booted this week, she would also need to go. Not only is she an annoying, lying, tramp - she is also good at competitions. Now depending on what alliance I was in would determine if that changed for me.

Middle ground threats. Danelle, who is sneaky. Kaysar who can come up with decent plans (but also makes stupid mistakes). Nakomis, who also comes up with good plans and seems to fly under the radar. Jase, who can be crafty, but is usually stupid. I do like that he is less cocky this year.

Loud but not threatening. Hurricane Howie (who I like) and Boogie Woogie Wannabe (who I do not like). Diane, loud trailer trash. And BTW, NOT the best player from BB5.

Funny but not threatening. Marcellas.

Not sure about. Erika, I think is a under the radar coaster. Chicken George, who is either the village idiot or a evil mastermind in disguise.

Anyhoo, that is just my list of Who's Who in BB7. Let the games begin!

you are way underestimating Diane and BTW the BEST player of BB5 imo

And it seems to be a populor point of view. I never saw it that way, but I'm willing to re-evaluate my line of thinking. Care to elaborate?

Guest jordansmom

I really don't get why ppl call diane trailer trash... but whatever. BTW she was the best player in BB 5 imo.

lol . . . Diane ROCKS! Neb wrote an awesome post spelling out Diane's covert tactics about a month ago and if I weren't so lazy I'd look it up right now . . . but I am lazy, so hopefully I'll be able to find it sometime later tonight ;)

Just my personal observations though for now are that Diane's got a lot of different skills and tactics - she's able to be dominant and make the gutsy moves (she broke up the 4 horsemen by nominating Jase and Scott, leading to Scott's eviction), but yet she has the self-control to lay back and let others dominate and take each other out (the way she is now with sov vs Alison and Danielle). She can form alliances with several groups without pissing them each off (like she had alliances with both Karen/Nakomis and Drew/Cowboy) . . . ie she's likeable and pretty but not TOO likeable and TOO pretty. She's also athletic enough (also smart enough?) to win HOH (and POV?) comps . . . yet how often was she even nominated in BB5?

She's also in a sweet spot right now because people think she was 'stupid' for getting duped by Drew. I guess her time'll but maybe not for a while?

I think you're spot on, gishy, with that analysis. And I realize Janelle almost had to put the two of them up, just for self-preservation. But, to my mind, any week that the Evil Doctor is not on the block is a week of wasted nominations. He is the most dangerous player in the house, imo. He approaches the game a whole different way. He not only thinks outside the box, the damn box isn't even in sight where Will is thinking.

Hey there Spike!!!!!

Good to see you around.

They were making fun of him the other night.....I think they underestimate him. I like the Chicken George. I would like to see him and Marcellas in the finals because I want to be on the side of the underdogs. :)

Archived