Sick of whining about Sov 6...

welee

Hi all. Long time lurker, first time poster...

Here are some of my thoughts... So there are 4 in BB from season 6. Big deal. There are 3 in from season 5. No one is crying about that. Then there is Chicken George who is the only one from season 1. He could be complaing that everyone else knows at least one other person from their season. I think the other house guests are just a bit rattled at the popularity of season 6.

If Jase, Nak and Diane were smart, they could have aligned and then nabbed one other to equal the four of the Sov 6. And lets face it, James is one of those 4... he is hardly 100% aligned with anybody. Instead of being on the defensive cause they are so afraid of the Sov 6, they should be planning and going on the offensive.

I actually like the Sov 6 and am glad to see them again. But overall I like most of the house. I will be glad to see Allison go. That chick needs to shut her pie hole and it will be nice to see her booted off first. Maybe her oversized ego will shrink a bit. Speaking of oversized egos, Dr. Will and Boogie Woogie Wannabe Will need to be deflated as well - however, it will be entertaining to watch the male cat fights. Can we say MEOW?

Anyhow, glad to have BB back for the summer. Looking forward both BB and Morty's board this summer. :)

Wendy

I agree that the fact that the S6ers were voted in by America makes a huge dif. Of course, right now the 6ers don't have the numbers to rule the game...but (and we discussed this last month) cause this is America's choice all stars, it makes sense to knock off america's choices first...what if later there are more america's choices...whose gonna get them, boogie or Kaysar???

I think the difference is Nak, Diane, and Jase were not all FRIENDS in their season, or outside of the house. And they weren't all from the same alliance like the sov's were.

Eventually Will and Mike Boogie are going to be a 'threat' just as much due to their friendship. The reason for that is because like the said last season, if you have a partner in the house, that is one person that you trust no matter what. Obviously at some point the sovs are going to turn on each other because some of them are closer to others that are in their alliance.

It all comes down to alliances, not so much seasons, and the BB sixer guys were on the same alliance last season, and are still tight this year. Not to mention I think that the BB sixers, brought this comparission on themselves. One of the first thing James did was draw attention to it, by saying .. welcome home to OUR house .. because they were in is last year.

".. welcome home to OUR house .. because they were in is last year."

that wasn't too smart!

If you don't want the target on your back, some humility might help!

Agreed, the "welcome to our house" was stupid. But I think James may have done that on purpose. He really was not so tight with the rest of Sov 6. I think he said that knowing it would bring attention to them. Kaysar, Janelle and Howie are might tigher and would be bigger threats.

I think what irks me is that they complaining of them being from the same season. Yes, they are. Yes, they are an alliance. But there are only 3 (maybe 4) of them. Go make an alliance of your own. KWIM? Also, I still stand that Jace, Nat and Diane could have secretly aligned if they were smart. Yes, they were not from the same alliance but they are from the same house. A secret alliance would allow them to cause lots of chaos. They could pick off season 6 and then have the numbers to be reckoned with. Danelle and Jason did VERY well with a secret alliance in season 3 (?). You would think that anyone who might be in the All Star BB from the 20 people, should be talking to who they already know BEFORE they get in the house. I know I would. It is much easier to have an alliance before you get in the house and then work it seperate ways to cover the most ground.

my beef with 4 is that only 2/4 deserve to be in allstaR.

nebartist Posted Today, 03:07 PM

It's a known alliance of course you are going to go after the biggest known alliance in the house. Only Four? That's three votes on the jury if someone makes it to final two with a Sov, and sov's make jury

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course if being the key word, and only four means, that some make it sound like game over because there are four house guests from BB6, so it's only four, and there's plenty of game to be played. :rolleyes:

it is 4 now but leechers like ericka are itching to get into the camp

Of course if being the key word, and only four means, that some make it sound like game over because there are four house guests from BB6, so it's only four, and there's plenty of game to be played.

So you are saying it is only four why worry about them? When should they get rid of them then? When is a good time for you? You dont want a solid group making the jury.

Hey, why should the show be any different then the board? Sov 6 this, Sov 6 that, whine whine...oh no, gotta get rid of Janelle. Ugh, Kaysar is a two time loser...etc...

Just enjoy the show. Sov 6 will get picked off one by one unless they continue to win HOH's until numbers are thinned down, or they get a few more to join up with them. No matter what happens, those of us (like myself) who like them will enjoy the ride. And those who are wolves in 'sheeps' clothing will keep crying about it.

What else is new? :lol:

Welcome to the boards Wendy! Don't know whether this thread will get merged with the one started by Depeche221 called "A bit annoyed", so I'll just cut and paste the post I made over there jic :)

To me they seem demoralized because of the sov/Janie domination . . . half of them were taken out by Howie in the HOH competition, their plan to get rid of Janelle got ratted out by James, and the two arguably strongest competitors Danielle and Alison were nominated and beat in the POV competition by Janelle.

On top of that they have to play nice and kiss but to the very people who are gunning for them because there's a good chance they might 'own' HOH and POV again next week. They're away from loved ones, they have to share a bathroom with 12 other people, and sleep in cramped quarters with spiders crawling in the walls.

And even if one of them happens to win HOH next week and successfully takes one of them out, there's 3 more left they have to contend with who may want to retaliate. Even worse, they have to worry about how viewers are going to react to this because of the sov popularity and what happened to Jblo last season when she took out Kaysar.

Not a happy place to be! I still like the sov, but find myself rooting for the rest of the house this year (minus the coasters) - gotta love an underdog!

Yeah to me it seems the sov agree with the rest of you all that the house 'shouldn't' feel the way they do, and that they 'should' be better players and 'quit' whining. But I think irrespective of how people 'should' or 'shouldn't' feel or act, the fact is they DO in fact seem to feel oppressed. And I think the way the sov perceive and deal with their 4-strong alliance in the face of peoples' response to it may make the difference between people separating the game from the person and might also affect how many of the sov the rest of the house ultimately chooses to target - 2 of the 4 or all 4.

Like if Janelle had nominated Alison and somebody else like George and told them it was out of complete respect for Alison's game and that she fears her, then gone out of her way to get to spend time talking with Alison and especially George . . . maybe sov 4 wouldn't seem so intimidating to people. She'd probably still be their number one target, but at least the sov themselves wouldn't be taking so much heat, wouldn't you think? Also, is it true she made a bet with Jase that whoever won pov would get the HOH room to themselves? Why did she have to separate herself from the pack like this - if she felt pressured to win the pov so that Alison wouldn't, then that's one thing.

Eh, I don't know . . .

So you are saying it is only four why worry about them? When should they get rid of them then? When is a good time for you? You dont want a solid group making the jury.

I do not think anyone said that. Any smart player would want to get rid of them at some point or at least some of them. Howeverm there are 14 of people in the house. At this point, who knows who will make it to the final four and/or the jury. I personally would rather get rid of Dr. Will and Boogie Woogie Wannabe. If I were a player in BB them hating Sov 6 would make it better. If you had one the the Sov 6 against you at the end, you may very well walk away with the big prize for nothing more than the fact you AREN'T from season 6. Can you see Dr. Will voting for Howie or Kaysar? Not likely.

That could just be an act - we don't know anything about secret alliances, and for all we know Dr. Will may be alligned with the sov and several other people in the house. We'll know in a couple of weeks just how much preplanning he did before BB if the next HOH's mysteriously find bigger fish to fry like Chicken George - lol.

I agree with most of the posters.

The reason the Sov 6 has a target on them is because they are a known alliance of friends. Although other seasons also have multiple all-stars, most of them are enemies rather than allies.

And to follow up one someone's point, I agree that only two of them should have been all-stars: Janelle and James.

Howie is funny but dumb as a rock. He made one of the worst strategy moves in BB history although Rachel warned him 100x not to do it. To this day I don't think he realises it.

Kaysar is popular because he's arrogant and opposed Eric last season. In reality, he made two huge errors, some of the biggest in BB history. I'm aware that these people are popular and I myself enjoy watching them, but I don't see how they are all-stars.

Janelle kicked butt while she was out of an alliance for weeks on end. James did the same. They are the only BB6 all-stars IMO. Howie and Kaysar are popular but not good at the game of big brother.

Mopstah :D

Oh yeah.. I absolutely see your point, but in my view what makes a BB AllStar is their popularity with fans. In other words, they are the fan favorites and that's what makes them "stars", not how they played the game.

Personally I think it's a dubious "honor", at best, to be a "great player" of the game of BigBrother. If it was about how well they played the game, we'd have to have a bunch of different players like Jun and Maggie, who frankly I don't wanna see.

"That could just be an act - we don't know anything about secret alliances, and for all we know Dr. Will may be alligned with the sov. We'll know in a couple of weeks just how much preplanning he did before BB if the next HOH's mysteriously find bigger fish to fry like Chicken George - lol."

LOL. You are right. I know I would have preplanned and made alliances before. Tho, I do remember that Dr. Will and Kaysar had some heated chats online. So I do not think they have a secret alliance. Someone was called a gay vampire... Now wouldn't it be a hoot if Chicken George is the wild mastermind... (insert evil laugh here)

fan favorites are usually losers eg rupert, kaysar and consider aka nice people. only one fan favorite i seen recently that kicks butts is jannelle

Archived