Saturday, July 8th Feeds

Go Jani!

oooooo, howie ragging marcellas about not getting america's vote back in :P

oh, and he just said that they (producers) offered the housecalls spot to will, but that he back out at the last minute....

and danielle said she gets her info from BBBBQ, and jase said he hates the BBQ site

Neb, i am highly dissapointed that it took you all this time to start this thread! :P j/k

my sister called earlier while i was out to dinner, she was wondering if i was watching the feeds. so i am guessing something was going on for her to call and leave that message. anyone? did anything special happen?

i know the feeling neb, i too have really grown tired of this bunch.. and its only day 2 of having the feeds.

just goes to show that not all reality tv shows can do an allstars and get a good response.

ok so are y'all saying its boring right now? LOL Glad I haven't watched them in a couple of days. I bought them Thursday night - watched a bit then and then have been too busy to watch. Been reading when I get a chance about it though.

I've never bought the live feeds. I just read the live feed reports on here, it's great but the wife hates that I know what's going to happen come show time. She actually told me to stop reading last year . I did for awhile but this site is like crack is to a crackhead. I'm a MortyHead.( and proud of it)

OK thought I thought it was just me getting sick and tired of listening to them drone on and on about crap that noone cares about. I am seriously thinking about canceling my feeds **Gasp** ive gotten them every year and usually cant tear myself away from them and this year I just have it going and walk away and dont even care what they say. So far this is the worst season of BB EVER!!! PLease someone at cbs evict these hasbeens and put in 14 people that we dont know for the sake of the BB!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!! IM BEGGING.

The ladies in the kitchen haven't been talking about seasons! Lol! They have been cooking...and to me this is great. Two of my favorite things (cooking and BB) are mixed all into one. Food Channel what!??! I wish they'd explain to us more what they are doing, like the chefs on the Food Channel though.

Janelle is making her apple crisps. Mmmmm... I can't really tell what else they are making. It does involve salad and avocado though. The HG should be glad I'm not in there. I eat avocados like candy. Love em! They would never get to cook/mix them with anything. :lol::lol:

To anyone thinking of cancelling feeds, I wouldn't do it. It's only the what, second or third day. Things will get better soon I'm sure.

But I'm actually in enjoying the feeds. :) But not the FoTH of course, ugh.

What's this talk about a boy band? After the FoTH came on for a long time earlier, everyone was putting makeup on. And then I kept hearing people talk about a boy band?

Archived