racial

On 9/2/2022 at 4:44 PM, samjog said:

they made a mountain out of a molehill on Kyle, they just wanted to get rid of him, Taylor was the  first to mention race and nothing was said, reverse discrimination, 

I hate the direction the show is taking. Was it wrong for the cookout to make an alliance together? No. Was it wrong for Kyle to say "hey, lets watch for a cookout alliance"? No. At least I don't see why it would be in a game where alliances are key.

I can’t be the only one that thinks what was done to Kyle was beyond ridiculous. In fact, they have probably cause this poor kid some life altering damage that will be with him for the rest of his life. Michael and Brittany should be exposed and made to apologize for using Kyle’s comments to further their game and potentially harming Kyle’s future. 

To be fair, while Kyle had no malintent, he did unconciously profile the minority HG and did propose a counter alliance of all white HG. The narrative spun by Michael and Brittany appeared to be more calculated to the other HG as well as the Jury members. 

Kyle showed an awful lot of character in how he accepted responsibility for what he said, both in the house and with the Jury. Michael, on the other hand, is going to have to face the Jury now. It's good he's a defense lawyer because he's going to have to make the biggest closing argument of his life.