Tuesday, July 19, 2022 - Big Brother 24 Live Feed Updates

11:00pm

Jasmine and Daniel continue to talk, but just general house gossip with a few little things here and there.

Jasmine is hoping Monte sees Daniel leave, that will help the plan on Thursday.

Daniel tries to come up with a story (fib), that sounds reasonable.

Jasmine and Daniel continue to talk (ego stroking).

Ameerah comes into the HOH, Brittany follows her.

Brittany tells them the house is out of dish washing soap so dishes aren't being done right now.

Daniel thanks Jasmine for the talk and leaves the room.

The girls talk about last season.

House guests are hanging in the Tiki lounge watching Daniel and Monte playing the bumper pool game.

General talk.

The three girls continue to gossip.

Jasmine says if the girls keep getting HOH....

Jasmine says the guys will be gunning for the next HOH

Alyssa comes into the HOH room.

The girls tease her about Kyle. They are egging her on to go kiss him.

She mentions his chapped legs/lips.

Lots of giggles at poor Kyle's expense.

The girls tell Alyssa that Kyle thinks he likes her more than she likes him.  He told them  Alyssa told him she would never go for someone like him outside the house.

Alyssa says she has gotten to know him, she thinks he is cute..

Monte comes by to say goodnight. The girls tell him they are talking about cute guys.

Kyle comes to say goodnight.

In the have not room Terrance and Daniel are talking.

They mention "she", who doesn't talk to Daniel now that he is not HOH.

Daniel says he tried to feel "her" out and "she" told two people that Daniel was maybe voting...(confusing, but she ratted Daniel out).

Monte and Kyle are talkiing in the lavatory, Monte seems to be realizing that Pooch is targeted to go. He says Pooch is unstable, if he wins HOH no one knows what he would do. Monte says he had a conversation with Ameerah and asked her to be more transparent. He thinks Jasmine was the mastermind behind Pooch's eviction and the girls are appeasing her.

Kyle feels that the girls are more invested in the girls than they are the alliance of six. Kyle says they sleep together, they spend time together.

Kyle is hoping one of the guys wins HOH.

Monte wants to know who initiated the narrative to push Pooch out, Ameerah told him "it just happened."

Kyle says he hopes the girls being together creates fractures.

Kyle and Monte says they have to go with the house to garner favor,

but next week if one of the guys wins...

Monte calls the Oasis pretty much dead.

Kyle asks if Monte will talk to Joe or Turner before the vote. Monte says he might talk to Joe, but is worried about talking to Turner. Kyle suggests they both talk to Turner, they don't want him to be the only vote. They also worry about him being blindsided.

Kyle tells Monte "they" (the girls in the HOH) watch the cameras in the house like hawks.

Nicole is in the have not room telling Terrance and Daniel that Indy is not in Alyssa's good graces,Terrance says Michael is on board with evicting Pooch.

Nicole says she left the HOH because Brittany was in there, she calls Brittany a "mole".  Nicole says Ameerah wants Brittany out of the house. They think Michael is being manipulated.

The three of them commit to keeping each other safe.

12:00am

Darlings, it is time for me to say goodnight.  My puppies are impatiently waiting for cuddle time. So I will thank the Lord for my day and give them my attention. Dance and sing sing loud today, show your joy.  Goodnight dears--Grannysue.

• morty unpinned and locked this topic