Matthew “Turner” Turner

bb24_09_800x1000.jpg

Name: Matthew “Turner” Turner
Hometown: North Attleboro, Mass.
Current City: North Attleboro, Mass.

CBS.com

On 7/6/2022 at 1:15 PM, MamaLong said:

I think it's a horrible photo of Turner. It makes his hair look like a bleached blonde mullet. He is getting a lot of bad press right now, sparked by his sister's accusations of him being racist and undeserving.

Yikes, those are some strong accusations!  

All I can say is that there has been no indication in the House that he has any racial bias, and if it's his sister making the accusasations, there has to be more to the story of their relationship. 

1 hour ago, Fuskie said:

All I can say is that there has been no indication in the House that he has any racial bias, and if it's his sister making the accusasations, there has to be more to the story of their relationship. 

Completely agree.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

He's not going to get Taylor out this week because he doesn't trust Brittany to vote with him. Monte has done a good job at building the distrust between the two of them so that they are unlikely to come together and think that together they could evict Taylor and Monte can't stop them. 

Plus, given Alyssa's track record, they would have almost a 50/50 chance of winning F4 HoH or Veto.

Assuming they don't turn on each other in F4 and get Brittany out, the question is whether Monte chooses his Showmance or his Bromance.

My problem with Turner is that he has been loyal to the point of inflexibility. He's lucky he won HoH Part I but he couldn't count on that. And his attacks on Britt bordered on personal, not game. I think the stress of making the F3 got the better of him. I like Turner, but his character has been weakened by the game.

But if he is able to win Part III, then he has the opportunity to take out Monte and burnish his resume for the Jury. However, my prediction is he won't. He'll stay loyal to Monte and send Taylor to Jury.