Paloma Aguilar (Left 7/14)

bb24_11_800x1000.jpg

Name: Paloma Aguilar
Hometown: San Marcos, Calif.
Current City: San Marcos, Calif.

CBS.com

I have heard the rumors about Paloma and read that she had some crazy behavior this week, perhaps indicating a mental breakdown or drug detox. Can someone give an example of this behavior or direct me to some days/times in the feeds that I can look at? Thanks

• Dade changed the title to Paloma Aguilar (Left 7/14)

She apparently had an aniety attack and was unable to continue. It is not clear if she DOR or was removed for mental health reasons. What we learned last year from Simone Biles is that mental health issues can happen to anyone and are no laughing matter. However she left, I hope she's OK. And for the game, Paloma was the center (in her mind) of 5 alliances and was Alyssa's F2 ride-or-die, so her absence could completely change the game's dynamics. 

For more thoughts, check out the Fred the Flaming blog to see what's rufflign his feathers!

Has anyone heard anything about her since she left? I haven't seen her do any interviews or SM updates.  Leads me to believe she might have checked into a mental health facility. (Am I allowed to speculate on that on this board? If not, I apologize and please feel free to delete this.)