Brittany Hoopes 

bb24_16_800x1000.jpg

Name: Brittany Hoopes 
Hometown: Austin, Texas.
Current City: Austin, Texas.

CBS.com

• 2 weeks later...

She's not a very good strategic player, despite being a SuperFan. Her attempt to win Pooch over with a basic offer of safety when she didn't even know if he could protect her was ill advised. The odds of the Backstage Boss being able to choose or save one of the Backstage Passholders was low. It was a panic move.

But America loved her. Interestingly, on the show, JCM didn't tell the HG about America's vote or that Brittany won. Probably for the best because it would have put a target on her.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure how much Brittany's lack of confidence is strategic and how much is real. She seems very confident when with Michael. Maybe it's because he's the only one that really takes her seriously.

• 4 weeks later...

I would like to see her go soon. She has not contributed anything to merit still being there, other than being Michael's wing woman. Plus, I would like to see Michael play this game without relying so much on the emotional support Brittany apparently gives him.

With so many excellent players this season, she just isn't in the same league. Plus, she's incredibly arrogant to think she is in the same league as everyone else when she's been riding the coat tails of Michael all season.

• 2 weeks later...

The only reason she made it this far was because of Michael.  Her BB comic should have been a tick instead of a flea.  Now she’s final four while Michael is in the jury house.  I just wish that she would stop the crying.  I feel that she don’t understand how much she hurt Michael’s game by her action.

I'm not sure I follow the tick analogy. What did she suck the life out of? Besides everyone's patience? 🙂

I don't think she hurt Michael's game. Michael ruined his own game by pursuing a comp record rather than establishing social connections with his fellow HG and alliance members.