Friday, April 15, 2022 - Big Brother Canada 10 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Celebrity Big Brother 3 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/320-big-brother-canada-season-10-discussion-forum/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is Eastern Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB23-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

• morty changed the title to Friday, April 15, 2022 - Big Brother Canada 10 Live Feed Updates

10:10am BBT Feeds return and Marty says it's good he's HoH.

Kevin says Marty lasted four hours on the wall during the HoH comp.

Josh and Betty hope to win safety from Canada.

10:30 BBT  Feed 1

Gino goes to HoH room for a chat with Marty (in French).

To summarize the points of their conversation...

Marty tells Gino that he and Jacey-Lynne are safe.  (Using his favourite expression: "put your feet up".)

At one point, Marty mentions that it's probably a triple eviction next week!  (I guess they know the end date for the season, and did the math.)

G tells M that JL had the secret veto.  That she found the clue in the plants, and that he'll get her to come tell him all about the details.

M says his target is Betty, and if she somehow manages to finally win a comp during veto and save herself, that Josh can go home.  (He said he'd put Summer up as a replacement.)

They re-hash Marty's last HoH.  M says he was fine with letting G run it, but that Kevin and Haleena convinced him that taking Hermon out would be the best game move at the time.  M says that he told them he'd only do it if G was on board with that plan, so that's why he checked with him, and G said it was ok, so they did it.  But he realized later that although it was a good move for the game, and the others in the house, for him personally it wasn't the best because both Josh and Betty are directly gunning for him, and now they're both still here.

That's why Betty and Josh are his targets. (Mostly Betty.)

Now Marty's curious if the others will come to him pitching to get the showmance out.  (And how Betty and Summer have already pitched that to him in the past.)

G says he's like to play in Veto this week.  M says he'd pick him if he gets the choice, and that he'd say "I want the noms to stay the same, and I think G would do that, so I pick him."

M goes through that if for example Summer wins veto and saves Josh, he'd have little choice but to put up an ally.  They count the votes (erroneously thinking at first that there's 6) and figure it wouldn't matter because they'd have the votes.

M says that when he was around Jay and Tynesha, he could feel from them that they wanted him out.

M: I have your back, 100%.  I had told you Final Four, and I'm going to stick to that.

M says something about the comp, how they got instruction at one point that they couldn't use their legs anymore (?), couild only hold on to the pins (confusing because in French slang it's "sit on the pins"), and that he knew then that he had this.  And watched everyone else let go and fall down.  (I think he said Betty was one of the last.)

G says he's jealous, that he wanted to play in that one.

They discuss details about the freezing water, and how it was mostly uneven, falling more on one side than the other.  Marty says that near the end he figured out a method of switching sides every 10 seconds, and that helped him a lot.

M says there was no celebration when he won.  "Crickets".  LoL

M talks about his medication.  ("Mild depression")  Says he was burned out after coaching hockey in 2019, and that his doctor prescribed him some pills, which helped immensely, and that last summer his doctor told him to take them every second day instead, but he would forget, so when he'd forgotten for like 4 days in a row, he decided to stop taking them, but in July and August he was feeling burned out and depressed again.  (So I think he's back on them.)

Talk turns to personal life things.  Exercise rooutines, injuries, home life,

Marty says that's he's feeling down in here a it lately.  Long days.  Boring.  PLUS, everyone has someone in here except him.  (Betty + Josh, Gino + JL, Kevin + Haleena...)  He has nobody like that.  So he ends up talking to himslef.

But that there's only 20 days left.  And it's not that long.

Talk ends with recap of G is safe, put your feet up.  Worst case scenario Summer wins veto and saves Josh or Betty, so Marty would have to put up "one of the 5".  But he hasn't even though about that yet, and there's no point unless it happens.  M says that next week's HoH comp they'll have 4 chances against 2 for their alliance to win.  And Marty's money is on G to win.

Marty says next week is a triple (or double) for sure.

Marty then details for Gino exactly how a triple works.

How the HoH immediately nominates 3 people, the voters vote for who they want to save, and the other 2 get evicted.  So, for example, you win and put up Josh, Summer, and let's say Kevin.  JL, Haleena and me vote to save Kevin.  The other 2 get evicted, and we're down to 5.

G asks is there's a veto comp.  Marty thinks there is.

And that it means 3 pepole leave in the same evening.

G says (about possible HoH comps) that he's the King of Trivia.  LoL

They find that it's looking good.  Get the 5 to Final Five, then battle it out.

M says that if it's him an G in the Final Two, and M loses, he'd be happy for G, and happy to get the second place 25K.

Gino leaves.

Haha, right after that, Gino meets with JL in the pantry, and when she asks what Marty told him, Gino says Marty told them to "kick their feet up".  JL responds with "uh-oh, we're dead"!!  HAhahaha.

JL says somebody has to tell him to stop saying that!

(Every time he's said it to someone, he's ended up going back on it.)

• morty unpinned and locked this topic