Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - Celebrity Big Brother 3 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Celebrity Big Brother 3 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/305-celebrity-big-brother-3-discussion-forum/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is West Coast Standard Time(See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

As you know, there are two Houseguests named "Chris," both with last names beginning with "K." For the sake of clarity, we will call Chris Kattan, "Kattan" and Chris Kirkpatric, Kirk." This could change with the HG's interactions.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB23-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Cuckoo Clock Bedroom (CBR)
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Pink Tile Bedroom (PTBR)
Ski Lodge Bedroom (SBR)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

11:31PM BBT Monday night

The feeds return to Todd, Carson and Cynthia talking in the LR.

11:57PM BBT

Cynthia and Carson are eating in the kitchen. 

665583650_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-8842145(1).thumb.png.ed8cae7db2e7be2abf63ad175d4b0723.png

Todd is wearing the HOH key.

They mention something about Julie's light going out during the live show. Cynthia says they were hoping to get letters from home because it was Valentine's Day. Discussion moves to the HoH competition. It sounds like they had to figure out mystery ingredients by tasting things, which Todrick says was not his competition. The other CHGs say it's because he eats like a child. 

1971475420_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-8839447.thumb.png.5c09f33a684312ef8b48998663b07632.png

Talk turns to Shanna and her clothing choices in the CBB3 house.

Carson: No offense, but I don't think she wore street clothes the entire time she was here.

Todd talks about her always strutting around in things her man should be mad about her wearing.

Carson: Well, I kept some of the outfits, so you will begin seeing me in them tomorrow.

Cynthia: It's kinda a cool vibe in the house now, to me. We can enjoy the game now.

Carson points out that the evictions have been unanimous other than Teddi's.

Todd says the older people outnumber the younger people now, "Let's kick their asses out."

355288269_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-8839833.thumb.png.b19ef202777795ac0520279994a21d2b.png

12:09AM BBT

Miesha is playing SOlitaire in the Cuckoo Clock BR.

12:11AM BBT

Carson talks about his experiences on I'm a Celebrity: Get Me Out of Here

He makes it clear it was truly camping with no comfort or food until they earned it.

They had two outhouses, had to wash their clothes in the river, cook their own food "like a neck from a deer,"  and they each had a luxury item. His item was luxury sheets.

Carson: It was harrowing.

He says it was all celebrities from Australia and him. They were camping in South Africa.

710898083_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-8842517.thumb.png.3526b7365efef3a787c1d9da0682b0e5.png

1:09AM BBT

Todd whispers to Miesha, "I think Carson knows he is going up."

Miesha shakes her head in agreement. 

2102131666_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-8849314.thumb.png.cfb1beae4349265c865ee4b0f99a7813.png

12:50AM BBT

Todd gave Todrick and Lamar punishments. Todrick says they look damn cute. Miesha says it sucks they are tied together. Todd asks Lamar what he is staring at.

Lamar: I am looking through you, not at you. (he's mad about this)

Lamar is a mojito and Todrick is a lime.

Lamar: We are stuck at the hip now

Todrick: I feel like we needed some quality time together

Todd tells Miesha she will be sleeping alone in the Cuckoo Room, "because they have to sleep outside."

Miesha hasn't done her DR yet, and she is frustrated that production told them not to go to sleep yet.

Lamar: We have to sleep with these on?

Todrick says they do.

1030318899_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-8848404.thumb.png.bc041423180b32958511bc5578b5c13d.png1095460464_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-8848139.thumb.png.a158a449253dbb24918b29803023efcf.png

1975053703_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-8848421.thumb.png.a26c45e0be1defce6aed49d734b33e68.png534414361_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-8848410.thumb.png.ecc5320b7e4f377756234e40047235c8.png

1:10AM BBT

Lamar needs to pee, so they head to the loo and Todrick parks on the couch

Todrick: Oh my God! It's only been 30 minutes.

1090045817_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-8848735.thumb.png.0beccebf42695a763257f205024010ee.png

Todd says he should have given it to Carson

Carson tells Lamar, "you wear it so well, Lammy"

1732506972_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-8849334.thumb.png.0db54b4a5ff9a3f57702e47e3f62eb04.png

1330187734_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-8849445.thumb.png.297045acb4b7659f7e175eb490da0c0c.png

772628961_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-8849440.thumb.png.829a0dc5be26f479f4061adc3ca9999d.png

1:45AM BBT

The CHGs are still waiting for Todd's HOHR reveal.

Todd (to production) COme on y'all. It's late. We want to go to bed.

Lamar: You're fucking dead, Todd. What a fucking day! We were gonna go sleep up there in that HoH.

Todrick: What do you want to do?

Lamar: Get as far away from Todd as possible.

Lamar says he is getting even with Lamar for putting wine on his ass while he was sleeping. "Now we are even."

Lamar: Don't throw the white flag up now.

Todd:  You're my brother, man. Why are you mad at me?

Lamar: Don't touch me.

Todd: Oh, man. You're my brother and you're my brother. You're being agood sport about it.

Lamar: Don't touch me or I'll get violent Move over. (Todd moves over on the couch to give Lamar more room.)

Todd: Okay

2:06AM BBT

Carson and Cynthia have settled in the Chocolate BR. They discuss Shanna going out of the house with a last dig. Cynthia says the room has better energy now with Shanna gone. They both agree they will just have fun from here on out and be fine if they go home. Cynthia commends Carson for the way he handled his HoH. Cynthia says they handled the drama in a classy way.

Carson: As soon as I bust out of here, I'm going to have to download Paramount Plus and see who was talking smack. 

Cynthia laughs

1899089631_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-8854445.thumb.png.461b7630dba2860187c7cecef688b90e.png

3:00AM BBT

We did not get to see the HOHR reveal. We had Glitter and when feeds returned, the CHGs were getting settled in bed for the night.

3:15AM BBT

The CBB3 House is dark with sounds of sleep

3:45AM BBT

Todd is listening to music in the HOHR. It's loud enough that we can determine a female is singing. He gets out of bed for the loo, does not remove his mic, flushes then returns to bed.

9:20AM BBT

In the bathroom, Lamar, Todrick and Todd discuss nominations. It sounds like Todd will put up Lamar and Carson.

9:31AM BBT

The screen in the LR reads, “Nominations Today”

297738767_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-8899530.thumb.png.70078a634e67f1d31056bcac3feec725.png518777401_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-8899521.thumb.png.500bcd54f06a08170d9013db3770cf97.png625570565_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-8899522.thumb.png.e61fbf5819b43bfc1d9834571f3660b4.png

2007319259_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-8899523.thumb.png.48650d62010f836fde45d8a9fbc136a9.png

Cynthia and Carson are still in bed in the Chocolate BR

9:50AM BBT

Todd: This is not a fun position to be in. Now I know how Miesha felt. DO you think that’s a good decision

Todrick: 1000%; everyone know you’re a good guy

Todd heads into the Cuckoo Clock BR to talk with Miesha. Todrick tells him she is still asleep. He checks then moves back to the LR. 

Todrick: You are dealing with the most mature people in the house. Lamar is your closest ally.

Todrick tells him that he can explain in the diary room that Lamar already has one foot out the door (since the audience may question why he is putting him up)

Todd: We have to win that veto, though

9:56AM BBT

Lamar just finished in the DR

Todd: You’re going up, Homey (to Lamar)

They discuss that there can’t be a tie because there will only be three votes.

Lamar asks how the veto will work (again, he has no comprehension of this process; he thinks it will be up to him who goes up in his place should he remove himself from the block)

BB: Todrick, please go to the diary room, downstairs

11:03AM BBT

Todrick and Lamar are discussing family stuff. Lamar says he was proud of his mom when she became a corrections officer at Rikers Island. He says his mom was his best friend. Todrick Says he can’t imagine not having his own mom while growing up and becoming a man. He asks Lamar if he thinks his mom knows that he became a basketball star. Lamar says he thinks so because he always would tell her he was going to be famous. 

[Lamar’s mom died of colon cancer when he was only 12. He lived with his grandmother after his mom passed away.  -ML]

Lamar says people are going to have a hard time reading the Lamar Odom biography.

11:07AM BBT

Miesha is still sleeping in the Cuckoo Clock BR with the pillow over her head.

WBRB Glitter

11:15AM BBT

All cameras are on a sleeping and snoring Miesha. (she will not be happy about this)

11:18AM BBT

Todrick asks Lamar if the game is what he thought it would be. Lamar says he never expected it to be so emotionally taxing, “because you make bonds with people and then get rid of them.”.

Todrick: Were you really torn about voting Shanna out?

Lamar: Yeah because I didn’t have any beef with her.

Todrick asks if Lamar has a preference of gender or race winning. Lamar responds that the color of skin shouldn’t matter.

Todrick: right

Lamar: Then why you ask? I wanted to compete against the person I thought was the best competition. Feel me? But, I’m here. As long as everybody leaves here health then I could care less (I’m sure he meant ‘couldn’t care less’)

Lamar says he plays to win. “I’m not happy if I don’t win.”

11:25AM BBT

Todrick says he has watched black girls in this house lose their minds and he thinks it’s because they were the only ones like them in the house (lack of diversity). Todrick says he has lived that his whole life, where he was often the only black cast member.

Lamar: If I was the only black dude in here, I still feel like people would either like me or hate me for who I am, not just because I am black. If they do, shame on them. I have just as many white friends as black friends.

*Feeds move back to snoring Miesha 

11:28AM BBT

Miesha is finally getting out of bed.She heads to the kitchen, where Todrick says hi, then moves to the loo for her morning deposit.

11:30AM BBT

Lamar says he needs to get some more clothes made. Todrick asks why he doesn’t just go shopping. Lamar reminds him that he’s 6’10” so there isn’t much to choose from, so he gets his clothes made unless he is shopping in a big/tall men’s store.

11:33AM BBT

The cam shows Cynthia and Carson still sleeping in the Chocolate BR

(They had a really late night waiting for the HOH reveal)

11:34AM BBT

Lamar: Yo, she really said that when she left…about the jury

Todrick: Miesha would have never said that

11:43AM BBT

WBRB Glitter

12:02PM BBT

Todrick and Lamar are writing down requests in the SR.

1498846012_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-8913909.thumb.png.0070f6db77032fcadb12a332be9e6a9c.png

12:26PM BBT

At the dining table, Miesha is playing Solitaire and chatting with Todd.

Miesha: WHen are you talking to Carson?

Todd: I already did. I told him

Miesha: What did he say?

Todd: He said okay. He already knew it. He figured. We have to win the veto.

Miesha: Even putting Cynthia up?

Todd: It's the only way it will work. One of has has to win it. I'm just glad I was honest.

1282903310_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-8916344.thumb.png.a53281d9cfaaeeca6434e8d91fdc111a.png

12:29PM BBT

Cynthia is applying makeup ion the Chocolate BR

1092811222_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-8916646.thumb.png.979e4112e7fe2a843b477190b0720547.png1635156308_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-8916600.thumb.png.012fde04983d07a6b52ff8dba720e9dd.png

1830729887_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-8916840.thumb.png.a1191713a1ad22154993198bd6e1fc23.png

1:45PM BBT

Lamar is sleeping in the Ski Patrol BR; TOdrick is asleep in the Cuckoo Clock BR.

Cynthia is cooking some breakfast and chatting with Todd, Carson and Miesha in the kitchen. Carson compliments her on her beautiful over-easy egg.

Cynthia: Are the nominations today?

Todd: Yeah; I don't even get a chance to relax.

Construction noises can be heard from the backyard.

Todd says they are going to have a party in the HoH tonight with baked goods, "and I asked for booze."

664852605_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-8924535.thumb.png.08304943b400d73b9f86d9286cc5bef0.png

2:14PM BBT

Carson and Cynthia are crashed out in the Gondola Lounge (the upstairs loft area)

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-89272’03”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-89275’05”.png

2:31PM BBT

*WBRB Glitter

2:39PM BBT

The feeds return to Carson and Cynthia still napping in the Gondola Lounge

2:45PM BBT

In the HoHR, Todd, Lamar, Todrick and Miesha are talking about Shanna. They think her man is going to be upset with her for allowing Lamar to call her Strawberry Shortcake. Todrick asks if they think she will get a grip and calm dow or if she will hold a grudge. THey all think Shanna will hold a grudge because she doesn't live in the real world.  Miesha adds, "I think she is too scorned."

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-89302’51”.png

Todrick says that he would definitely apologize to her because he knows he was being petty.

Todrick begins running through how the alliances formed at the beginning of the game, and how he and Miesha began working with Shanna.

3:15PM BBT

After the HOHR group covers car talk, conversation moves to Chris Kattan complaining about Todd snoring then staying up all night and sleeping all day. Todd brings up the time Kattan got in his face and was trying to wake Todd up looking for something.

Todrick: That's when I knew something wasn't right with him because...

*feeds move to Gondola Lounge to protect Kattan's privacy on this issue.

3:19PM BBT

Miesha looks at Todrick's new ear piercing and says it doesn't look good. She says the skin "is dented and inflamed around it." Todrick says it's been three weeks, so he is okay to take the earring out and replace it with a hoop. Miesha says they have an hour before the "thing." (Nominations) They decide to go get some food.

3:34PM BT

WBRB Glitter

• morty unpinned this topic

4:55pm BBT Todd tells Cynthia that he told her what he was going to do because he wanted to play fair. Cynthis says Carson appreciated that. Todd says this was the worst feeling ever. Cynthia says Carson's such a great guy.

5:00pm BBT Todrick says their punishment (Todrick is a Lime tied to Lamar's Mojito costume) ends at midnight. 

5:30pm BBT Todd says that Dee from What's Happening is now a veterinarian. Mieshrick and Lamar celebrate in the WA that "she who must not be named" is no longer in the house and the universe is in their favor. The unthinkable is now possible.  They were surprised Shanna's name was not pulled for Veto and Shanna wasn't happy. 

6:15pm BBT While Lamar (Mojito) is in the DR, Todrick complains about him to Miesha. He's unbearable to be around, he says, he doesn't pay attention to anything. Miesha says this is not how most straight men act. I don't know who drives me crazy more, Todrick rangs, him or Todd. I've been biting my tongue for 21 days.

6:45pm BBT In the gym, Carson and Cynthia talk about how hard it will be to beat Todrick & Miesha. They see Todd's nomination of Lamar as a small blessing because now Cynthia can potentially win Veto and save Carson and herself. If they had nominated both of them, then they would have unanimously voted Carson out. Cynthia is sure Todd has a strategic reason but doesn't know what it is. She doesn't underestimate his game play. Carson agrees - he's dumb like a fox. 

(It doesn't seem like any of the HG have thought this through. By nominating Lamar, Todd created the possibility that if Cynthia wins Veto and saves Carson, then the only CHG left for Todd to nominate as a replacement would be Todrick or Miesha. And the two controlling votes to evict would be Carson & Cynthia. This would all play out live during Friday's 2-hour live show. So there is a remote possibility that Todrick or Miesha could be evicted next. -- Fuskie)

7:15pm BBT Todrick tells Miesha, Todd and Lamar that he's obviously a boy and identifies as a boy, but he thinks like a woman because he's really good at listening. 

8:05pm BBT The BY opens for the HG. But they are eating dinner. 

8:30pm BBT Todd & Lamar head to the BY to vape. Todd wonders who won the Super Bowl. Todrick tells Todd that Shanna is talkign to the jury to rally votes against him. Todd says she's taking the jury to dinner. (For someone who claims to not be petty like Shanna, he sure has let her get under his skin. -- Fuskie)

9:20pm BBT Todrick still can't let go of Shannna, talking to Cynthia about it. She says the energy is better in the house without her. Todrick tries to paint Shanna as desperate and not leaving Cynthia alone, but Cynthia keeps countering she was not like that at all. He seems desperate for Cynthia to see Shanna as the villain he believes her to be. They were so relieved when she was not picked to play Veto.

Good TV would have been if Shanna had won Veto, then become the new HoH. Todrick says he would have gone up for sure. He thinks she would have put up Carson as well because she was so mad he didn't believe her. Mieshe thinks it would have been her and Todrick. 

10:05pm BBT Cynthia says she survived 11 years on a Reality TV show, she can do this. But Shanna's eviction was kind of a flashback.  Miss Thang and her exit. Todrick doesn't think what he said (which prompted Shanna's threat) were that bad. Cynthia says Todrick's claptrap didn't even hit her because she was in shock Shanna didn't stop to hug anyone goodbye. They wonder what JCM must have asked Shanna outside the house. 

10:30pm BBT Todrick wants to keep his Lime costume. He sells his reality costumes online or through his new app. He was ranked #2 on Cameo but wants to get off. He can charge however much he wants but he tries to keep his recordings impersonal, repeating the same thing for each birthday request. He does thousands of Cameos. There's another side that is more specialized and he can charge more. Todrick says he wishes Carson wasn't so likeable, then he wouldn't be such a threat. 

10:35pm BBT Todrick talked with Kandi before going on CBB to learn more about it. Cynthia thought she'd be the only Housewife on the show. Eery blog said Todrick would be on, him and Tiffany Pollard. He knows of Tiffany but has never met her. He says he always does decent on shows but never wins. Cynthia says he has a good chance this season. 

11:00pm BBT Lamar has to go to the WC so he puts on his Mojito costume and tether to Todrick. While Lamar is in the WC, Todrick washes his face. They switch and Todrick goes into the WC, where his mic is not muted. Meantime, Cynthia & Miesha are looking through the SR cabinets and find a tube of sunblock. There's never been any sun, Miesha complains.

11:38pm BBT It's not midnight yet, but Todrick and Lamar are out of their Lime and Mojito costumes and no longer tethered. Lamar and Todd go outside to vape in the BY while Todrick chills with Miesha in the Clock BR. Lamar recounts minding his own business while Todrick talked with Miesha as if he wasn't there. Todd needs a new computer - his son's is faster than his. He's still on Windows 95 and wants Windows 10 for his games.

11:50pm BBT This is a hard*ass show, Lamar tells Todd in the BY. You are free but not, Todd aggrees. Lamar misses Teddi and Todd misses Mirai, saying she was funny. 

12:00am BBT Todd can't figure how he won the tasting HoH. Lamar thought Miesha would have done better. Todd says her nose was broken so she couldn't smell well. He's had nose surgery, so he smells better. Todd says that taste and smell are connected. When you smell dog sh*t, you are tasting it. He says cat litter is great because it smells like you don't have a cat. He hopes his cat will be happy to see him. His son likes to bring home animals. He just planted fresh grass outside his house and hopes someone is watering it. 

Todd and Lamar continue chilling. It'll be nice to not have cameras on you 24 hours, Todd says. Lamar wonders if they'll need security afterwards. Todd says he'll have to wear masks again (maybe not, the way things are going). Todd feels good that he told Carson ahead of time. Lamar asks him when the eviction will be and Todd reminds him it's Friday. Lamar says it's been a long day. Todd responds, What you talking about, Arnold, Willis, Lamar? 

12:10am BBT Todd's favorite show was Little House. He did a lot of work on that one. He asks Lamar where he keeps his (NBA Championship) rings? In a safe, Lamar says. Jordan has 6 rings. Lamar wonders when Veto will be and Todd says they'll do the mock vote then the Veto comp on Friday, then the person decides to save them or not.

12:20am BBT Todd jokes that if he wins Veto and takes Carson down, Miesha will kick his *ss. He says Carson is most liked so you can't sit against him (in F2). Todd thinks they'll come after him for the same reason. Talk turns to diamonds coming from volcanoes. Lamar wants to go to Africa. Todd says it's beautiful. Lamar wants to go to Egypt. That's a wild culture, he says, if you were a king, you got buried with all your people and gold. Todd says King Peter ran Egypt for a while but it was covered up.  (What?)

12:30am BBT Todd & Lamar go inside and find Carson in the KT. Lamar gives him a hug and says he's all right. Carson goes to bed, and Lamar joins Todd in HoH. Todd asks Lamar if he can last 8 more days? Lamar jokes they have enough snacks. Todd likes the zero carb gummies (so do I). He wants to start a Keto diet and lose some weight. Todd says they are made from pig marrow (what?) and wonders how people think that stuff up.

12:40am BBT Todd wonders how HG do this for 90 days. He couldn't do it for what they pay, it'd be a nightmare. He says the beds are so uncomfortable. Miesha, who has returned Todd's music, thinks they use different beds. Lamar thinks there would be fist fights, but those aren't allowed, Todd reminds him. 

12:55am BBT Todd tells Lamar that Miesha said Todrick said men don't listen. Last he checked, Todd cracks, Todrick is still a guy.

1:46am BBT All HG are sleeping.

• morty locked this topic