Monday, February 14, 2022 - Celebrity Big Brother 3 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Celebrity Big Brother 3 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/305-celebrity-big-brother-3-discussion-forum/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is West Coast Standard Time(See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

As you know, there are two Houseguests named "Chris," both with last names beginning with "K." For the sake of clarity, we will call Chris Kattan, "Kattan" and Chris Kirkpatric, Kirk." This could change with the HG's interactions.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB23-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Cuckoo Clock Bedroom (CBR)
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Pink Tile Bedroom (PTBR)
Ski Lodge Bedroom (SBR)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

8:48AM BBT

Lamar is cleaning the sinks in the bathroom.

1947016105_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-8750546.thumb.png.40c9301fa4bf2ae188eaec73b6cd94c1.png583511535_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-8750549.thumb.png.b64a7dd7faa2293d91c6d7529d42ceb7.png

*WBRB Glitter

9:17AM BBT

The feeds return after WBRB Glitter to Todrick getting dressed in the Cuckoo Clock BR.

Todd and Lamar are talking in the bathroom about the house getting scary last night.

They kept hearing, “Everybody get inside. The house is on lockdown.

1607794722_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-8753430.thumb.png.756902a893f74602cabee800c943fc9b.png54545237_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-8753559.thumb.png.8a2e94d64ddcb44ae592cadefdae8acf.png277721511_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-8753607.thumb.png.cc1ca5be4edc1d07f9dae7d34cf714f0.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-87548’17”.png

*Cams move to the kitchen then Chocolate BR where Cynthia is still under the covers in bed.

1413889937_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-8755002.thumb.png.1cd0165235efc983d033f6d20c6a26b8.png

Back in the bathroom, Lamar tells Todd that it is wrong to spit in the sink

Todd: No it’s not!

Lamar says you should spit in the toilet. Todrick and Todd are brushing their teeth.

Todrick: The hill you are willing to die on is strange.

Lamar insists they rinse it out.

Lamar: Show me you learn. Don’t be a d*** about it because I can be a bigger d***

[This is definitely strange because I imagine most spit in the sink when they brush their teeth, including me. Lamar was raised to spit in the toilet.  -MamaLong]

1262759428_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-8753942.thumb.png.118739f7113b1bd73246f68dee8dcf42.png

9:24AM BBT

Miesha enters the bathroom and Todrick tells her he had to do a really late DR last night.

Miesha: You were in there a lot.

Lamar says the weight scale is off…too light

9:35AM BBT

Shanna and Cynthia are talking about vivid dreams they had last night. Cynthia adds that she didn’t even take melatonin. Cynthia leaves toget her battery and offers to get Shanna’s too.

[Oops! I messed up last night at 10:27PM! It’s Shanna who has the crystal, not Cynthia  -MamaLong]

9:41AM BBT

Lamar is working out on the elliptical in the gym. Todd is watching.

Lamar says he is going to be married by summer time.

Todd: Why do you get married so fast?

Lamar: I do everything quick.

Todd says he needs to go back to bed. Lamar tells him “18 minutes. 18 minutes. You can hang out for 18 minutes.”

Todd: If I’m gonna win a competition, I need my rest.

9:44AM BBT

Cynthia is talking to Carson in the HOHR about a conversation she overheard last night with the others. She decided to go sit in on it because she had a strange feeling.. 

Cynthia: I don’t know what it is, but I feel Miesha, if she gonna give us her word, she will stick to it. Carson suggests that maybe Miesha is planning to let Todrick win the HoH so she doesn’t have to break the deal with him. 

Cynthia: You are getting good (at thinking about the game and possible scenarios)

Carson says he wants to pull Miesha up to make sure the deal is solid. He calls to her over the HoH balcony and tells Cynthia that Miesha is coming up.

Carson: Should we say, even if Todrick wins you keep us safe?

Cynthia: Yeah, or she can go home. Miesha can’t win the game if she’s not in the game.

Carson: Yeah, but she keeps her integrity if someone else wins

Cynthia: Right

Cynthia checks the spy cam while they wait for Miesha

Carson: We could have TOdrick come up, too

Cynthia: Sure; He is the one person she wouldn’t betray

Carson opens the door and tells TOdrick to come in with Miesha when she comes up

Cynthia: Here she comes…so the deal will be that they protect us and we protect them

Carson: Yeah; a power alliance (Carson notices they are talking before they come in)

Cynthia: THat’s interesting that they have to have a chit-chat before they come in

Carson listens at the door

Cynthia: Here they come

1846337497_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-8757451.thumb.png.b6216ee1bf4ea63e1758bc82ba0f58de.png

Miesha and Todrick enter the HoHR.

Carson: Good Morning! Today is the day, obviously. I just want to reconfirm our deal that we had in the storage room.

Carson says if either of them win, he will put Shanna up, “And I’m assuming the whole house would vote her out.”

Miesha: yes

Carson: We are losing a neutral person, and we (Cynthia and Carson) are down to just the two of us.

Cynthia says that they will just protect each other.

Carson says he and Cynthia need protection.

They all agree that it’s fair that the four of them protect each other. 

Todrick: I just want to know what happens if Shanna wins and the nominations stay the same.

Cynthia says Miesha is not their target and they will continue targeting Shanna. Todd would go.

Miesha asks them who they would rather see leaving the game first: Todd or Lamar

Cynthia says that’s a hard call for her. Miesha is pushing to keep Todd over Lamar bringing up that Lamar walked in the HOH on her win saying if he had won, he would have put them (Todrick and Miesha) on the block, “I love Lamar, but he isn;t the sharpest tool in the shed.”

Carson: Or is he? 

Cynthia says that it was his way of giving a compliment.

1439542789_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-8759657.thumb.png.d5fc2553ca065760ca9c202ce29bbd29.png

10:25AM BBT

BB: Carson, please go to the diary room downstairs

Carson: Okay, here I come

The HOHR door bell rings, and it's Shanna. SHe wants to talk with him knowing that Cynthia doesn't want to work with her. She tells him she feels she will be the backdoor. Carson says they can talk after veto. Shanna insists she never had a final four with them and Kirkptrick. Carson isn't buying it. SHe is a bit snippy with him and makes a solid point that if she was working with them, she would have never saved him when he was on the block.

Carson: I know but they seem they have been more honest

Shanna: More honest? I am the one who made the move to make sure we could move forward.

Shanna tells him that she is not talking to "them" and Carson says that in order to get the full picture, he needs everyone there

Shanna: I am juts so confused with this logic. They were gunning for you, and I saved YOU.

Carson: You were playing both sides.

Shanna: It was never a final four

Carson: We thought you were a die hard on our team

Shanna: I had to say what I had to say, and you are just listening to whatever they say

Carson: we can talk with them; it's not personal.

Shanna: Well, it is. It's whatever. Okay.

Shanna leaves

Carson: Oh Lordy!

1726355359_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-8760527.thumb.png.9f1f6da92c9c0d9ecd45e6e9c19ff6ae.png284665237_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-8760532.thumb.png.caca0efb1cc427e6927c6fd9bb733f4a.png

1046707584_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-8761327.thumb.png.edbe58168f9efdf9b48ade81b74d5c1e.png

1571641262_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-8760659.thumb.png.67bc9d0dc3e234e9360b7785b02cd9e6.png

852137899_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-8760657.thumb.png.88bb1b6f1325b20ed4c8cb0adcec1569.png

10:30AM BBT

In the kitchen, Carson is telling Miesha and Todrick that Shanna was trying to explain herself, but he told her that if she was working in a final four with others, it makes her not trustworthy. Carson says she brought up that she saved him, to which he replied that he didn’t ask her to do that. Carson mentions that she says she didn’t have a final four with them (Todrick, Miesha, Kirk), no alliance name or anything.

Miesha: Does an alliance have to have a name? We were protecting each other.

When Carson points out that Shanna’s main argument is: why would she save him with that veto if she wasn’t working with them, Miesha replies that Shanna wanted to work with Carson more knowing Miesha was already questioning Shanna, and Shanna knew it.

*WBRB Glitter

10:42AM BBT

Todrick and Miesha are talking about live feeders being able to watch them sleep and stuff. Todrick says they record it and post it online. Miesha doesn’t like that.

10:49AM BBT

Carson tells Cynthia about Shanna’s argument and how he told her that the minute she agreed she had been working with another group of 4, that was enough. 

Carson says she is holding it over his head that she saved him with the veto and Kirkpatrick died on the sword to progress them further

Cynthia: You have nothing to feel bad about. Everything that woman was doing was to benefit her game.

Carson says she asked him directly if she would be the backdoor

Cynthia: I knew that was coming. I don’t even care. If she stays, I still don’t want to work with her. How about that?

They continue to discuss how Kirkpatrick played a bad game and how he allowed others to run his HoH

Carson: He brought us a lot of chit-chatting but never information that would help us

Cynthia is bitter that Shanna never told them they were going to be put up on the block

Cynthia says they should just have a conversation with all of them together

Carson: I suggested that; like a round table discussion, but she was like ugh and she left

Cynthia: Well, if she wants to make it personal, it’s not personal for us. SHe messed up and got caught.

Carson: Crazy! Now I just want this to move along.

Carson heads to the gym and encourages Cynthia to stay in the HoHR and take her time, “Watch some TV. DIning Room is on. I know you love that show.”

11:03AM BBT

Shanna is alone in the CBR looking forlorn. She sighs deeply and mutters to herself. Someone walks in asking, “are you okay?” (maybe Todd)  but feeds cut to Glitter.

11:08AM BBT

Todd is talking with Cynthia in the kitchen saying his blood pressure is good today. Cytnhia tells him he looks nice today (wearing a long sleeved shirt, black pants and black vest) He comments that he didn’t take enough lactaid yesterday and spent an hour and a half in the bathroom, and how awkward that is when it’s not your own bathroom.

In the gym, Todrick and Miesha are talking with Carson about Shanna. 

[I don’t know why they keep rehashing all the same stuff, over and over. It’s disgusting. She is clearly being evicted tonight if she doesn’t win veto, and that’s enough. Let it die, please, for the love of chocolate!  -ML]

11:10AM BBT

Todrick: I am still just so gagged over the way she is acting.

Carson: If she had just said, that was my game and now you know, but it’s just been all this denial and guilt.

Miesha: It would be a lot better for her to take ownership, but it’s been her tactic this whole time to just play the victim

365185116_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-8764521.thumb.png.c3a655f59ba12ea7d58020b7d69d5210.png1895798573_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-8764532.thumb.png.a3e05a9d189a03850f34c75bb998851c.png

11:13AM BBT

Back in the kitchen, Todd finds “underwear” that belong to Todrick so he carries them to the bedroom for him, “Oh, come on Todrick”

Todrick says he doesn’t understand why they are locking them upstairs for an hour.

[He should know. He is in show biz, after all. Production needs time to check the sets and camera angles for tonight’s live show. -MamaLong]

Cynthia begins going through the fridge.

11:16AM BBT

Todd asks Lamar why he is wearing a black wife beater (aka undershirt…hate that people call these wife beaters)

Lamar: What the f***, what the hell, what you talkin’ bout Willis

Todd says Shanna has been saying she knows she will get backdoored if she doesn’t win veto

Todd and Lamar begin bickering like siblings over details from Star Trek episodes

*WBRB Glitter

11:19AM BBT

Back in the gym, Carson is on the stationary bike.

Carson: I hope everyone at home has seen all this backstory so I don’t look like a jackass

Miesha: Yeah!

11:20AM BBT

Back in the kitchen, Todd tells Cynthia that it’s weird how the cameras follow them.

Cynthia: This whole situation is weird.

Todd: They still haven’t told us who won the Superbowl.

Lamar comes in to look for food and mentions the leftover ribs. 

Todd says that should be “The Last of the Mohicans” because everyone has been snacking on them for days. 

Cynthia: I tore them up yesterday. That’s why I wasn’t hungry last night.

They begin discussing Shanna.

Cynthia: I don’t want to not be nice to her. I just don’t want to work with her.

They start talking about Miesha working out in the gym

Cynthia:  I take my hat off to her, child. To be able to keep that thing going.

Todd: She is one of the pretty ones in the sport. Most of them are not that pretty.

Lamar: So we got veto picks and veto?

Cynthia: Everything. It’s going to be a long day.

Lamar is wearing some of his merch, and Cynthia says she is going to buy some of it.

Todd: I ain’t buying s***. He better give me that stuff. 

Cynthia is putting a chopped salad together.

*WBRB Glitter

When feeds return they are discussing Mirai. Conversation makes it seem they genuinely enjoyed getting to know her and feel she is one of a kind.

Cynthia: She is with her man right now and happy. She did her thing. She made sure she was unforgettable.

Lamar is hovering around Cynthia, so she offers to make him something to eat.

Lamar: Okay… some of these… and that… and that

Lamar says he got up this morning and had to wash out the bathroom sinks.

Cynthia: Oh because of toothpaste? I hate that.

Todd: Good, he finally did something.

Todd says, at home, they don’t order in food. “We like cooking’”

Cynthia says she is a leftover person. She will always eat up leftovers. Todd says he does, too.

Lamar: Maybe just three big helpings of sweet potatoes

Todd: Sweet potatoes? You mean mashed potatoes?

Lamar: Okay, give me four

Todd says he is tired, “So, I’m gonna go lay down. Don’t mess with me. I’m tired, Homey.”

Lamar (to Cynthia): How’s your morning?

Cynthia: Oh, it’s good. It’s a bit awkward back there with Shanna, but I don't want to isolate. I don't want to work with her, though.

Lamar asks her to explain the veto process. (This is the 5th time I’ve heard CHGs explain the process to Lamar. He has a hard time understanding how it will go down.) She tells Lamar he will want to talk with Miesha to find out what their plan is. (Cynthia has a nice way of warning people about stuff without coming out and telling them. Earlier, Miesha made it clear she prefers to keep Todd over Lamar.)

11:37AM BBT

Cynthia gives Lamar his food. He smacks on the ribs then comments, “Todd, you make better ribs than Tony Roma.” (Todd isn’t in the room) Lamar is smacking a lot and licking his fingers.

Lamar: (to Cynthia) What you making?

Cynthia: I am trying to make an omelet (Notice she made Lamar’s food before her own? She was preparing food for herself, stopped to take care of him then went back to making her own food. Cynthia is just an all around awesome individual, but that was too kind.)

*WBRB Glitter

11:46AM BBT

The feeds move to Glitter 

12:25PM BBT

The feeds are on RCHS for lockdown

2:10PM BBT

Feeds are still down adn may not return until the live show tonight.

From Sunday Night:

8:53pm BBT Todrick tells Miesha he's glad they figured those motherf*ckers out before we let them play us. Can you imagine if she (Shanna) had been HoH? Miesha says now she won't be.

9:03pm BBT Todd says the Rams won by 3. He can see the fireworks in the sky. (in fact, the Rams did win by 3 with just a minute remaining).

9:16pm BBT In the KT, Todrick asks Carson if he's nervous. It's exiting and dreadful, Carson says, it's going to be so sad. Lamar asks Todrick if they play the Veto first and then evict?

10:00pm BBT In the WA, Todrick and Miesha continue to rationalize what they have done, blaming Shanna for not understanding what she did, how she jacked up every else's game. Todrick worries she and Teddi will trash him outside of the house. All he did was tell the truth (but not whole truth and not nothing but the truth) to save Miesha.

10:40pm BBT Shanna addresses the live feeders, saying she signed up for this. Cynthia's mad because I supposedly was targeting Carson, who I took off the block. But shes spending time with Todrick and Miesha who have been targeting Carson from Day 1. Shanna can hear Lamar exercising above her in the gym. She tells Chris that was the stupidest thing he ever did, but you were right what you said before you left - I have no alliances. I'm going to fight for Veto but I'm ready to go home.

11pm BBT BB turns the lights out in the Chocolate BR. In the BY, Todd wonders to Todrick why people can't accept responsibility when they're wrong (It's like watching the Salem Witch Trials all over again - guilty upon accusation and everyone buys into it without thinking). Lamar has almost used up his vape. Todd says the LED lights in the BY don't provide any warmth. He's ready to go home - he misses his son & daughter.

Todrick admits to having done some of the things Shanna did. Todd disagrees - he never played both sides of the house. (remember when Todrick had an alliance with everyone except Todd?) The house is so distracted by Shanna they've forgotten all about Miesha. Lamar hopes he doesn't have to play Veto. But then Shanna could play and win, Todd reminds him. 

11:10pm BBT In the BY with Todrick & Lamar, Todd says BB feels like jail. Todrick observes Todd was in jail. 11 months, Todd confirms. BB is easier. He was in a 6x6 cell for 23 hours a day. He thought people in prison could walk around, but he was so high profile he was in his cell more. It was hard when his family visited because he wanted to leave with them. He tells a story about being in the prison yard, watching a fight. The alarm went off and he was put into a cage for 16hrs. But, he says, the food was OK. 

When Todd left the High Profile wing, he moved into dorm-style housing with 300 other guys. In county jail, you could be with petty theives and murders. Todrick stupidly asks if it was like the TV series Prison Break? No, Todd says shortly. He said in the bathroom, you would drop one one, flush one. No stalls, Todrick asks? No, Todd responds, but there is toilet paper. And when they say don't drop the soap, that's real. 

11:20pm BBT Todd continues holding court. He says when you get out of jail, you have to adjust to the non-jail mentality. For a long time, he would eat fast just like he did in jail. He says California has the most people locked up. He'd rather be in jail in California than Texas, though. The scariest person in jail was a woman who killed 5 people. He says he already had a street reputation when he he went to prison. The inmates would go after the child molesters.

12:20am BBT Todrick tells Todd he has to stop taking small opportunities like BB. He just bought a house with high mortgage payments. He'd do Dancing With The Stars but it doesn't pay enough, 6 figures. He can't afford time off or small gigs. 

12:30am BBT Miesha criticizes Todrick for his high calory, poor nutrition eating habits. He hired a cook at home but he doesn't like vegetables. (Not for nothing, but maybe if he learned how to cook properly and didn't pay someone, he'd have more money for his mortgage). 

12:52am BBT Miesha tells Todrick it's sad how some people can be so easily brainwashed. People believe what they want to hear.

1:09am BBT Todd tells Miesha he's afraid of female anatoy. If he had a daughter, he wouldn't know how to talk about periods. Miesha teases, what about bathing? Bladder and yeast infections? You have to keep little girls clean! She says he'll have female friends around to help him. Miesha misses her kids and has been thinking of having another baby when she's done fighting. She couldn't be a surrogate though. Todrick says there's lots of money in it. She would consider egg donation, since she throws them away each month. Todrick was asked to donate sperm once but he ended up changing his mind.

1:20am BBT Miesha says she'd adopt a black baby. She wonders why people are listening to them right now. (So do I). She thinks Todrick is a fan favorite  (she's really buttering Todrick up). She has no idea what people will think of her game. She says she's not even upset Carson got saved if they can get Shanna out. (of course, if Shanna hadn't saved Carson, they would still be working with Shanna to get out Cynthia and Chris).

• morty locked and unpinned this topic