Sunday, February 6, 2022 - Celebrity Big Brother 3 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Celebrity Big Brother 3 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/305-celebrity-big-brother-3-discussion-forum/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is West Coast Standard Time(See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

As you know, there are two Houseguests named "Chris," both with last names beginning with "K." For the sake of clarity, we will call Chris Kattan, "Kattan" and Chris Kirkpatric, Kirk." This could change with the HG's interactions.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB23-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Cuckoo Clock Bedroom (CBR)
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Pink Tile Bedroom (PTBR)
Ski Lodge Bedroom (SBR)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

12:20AM BBT

We can see that the Ski Patrol BR is now dark and silent where Lamar and Todrick are sleeping. Lamar begins tossing and turning in his sleepless fits.

12:44AM BBT

Todd gets out of bed and asks Mirai if she is okay.

Mirai: I'm good. Thank you, though.

They had to the kitchen.

Lamr hears them and gets out of bed

Todd: What up Homes? You can't sleep?

Lamar: No

Mirai: He doesn't have his microphone

*Glitter  (annoying glitter than comes every 18 minutes out of 20)

Mirai (to Lamar): You are gonna get in trouble. You know you want to speak.

793372979_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-7550345.thumb.png.394cb9fe766f50bd2ad0bd18edef575c.png

874135712_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-7550517.thumb.png.6320a551217a810991c81f909231037e.png729062883_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-7550521.thumb.png.49d15ab23e6ffdd2c77a75a3c29925c5.png

12:47AM BBT

Todd is eating healthy snacks while Mirai munches on chips. He tells her she can eat that stuff because she is young, but for him, "that's not it."  She asks Todd if he was having trouble sleeping and if his hunger woke him up. He says his hunger and he had to pee.

Todd: I can't figure out why I pee so much in here

Mirai: I pee a lot too. I think it's because it's so dry in here.

They discuss that they are peeing so much in the house.

Todd: I don't normally wake up this much.

Mirai: I don't normally wake up either.

Mirai says she needs to go to the bathroom and on her way there Todd asks where "those" are (whatever she is eating.)

Mirai: We don't have anymore

Todd starts hunting for them

Once Mirai is in the bathroom she grabs her mic and whispers that they actually do have more but she dropped them so she can't tell him

Todd searches the kitchen then heads to the SR.

(They must be good. I can't tell what they are, pork rinds or cheese puffs, maybe, because they make a crisp crunchy sound.)

Todd doesn't find what he is looking for, so he grabs something else and heads back to the kitchen.

12:53AM BBT

Big Brother: Todd, are you wearing someone else's microphone?

todd looks, "Yes"

Mirai helps him look for his mic

12:58AM BBT

Todd is now munching down prunes. Lamar says he wants to sleep tonight

Bob: Todd, Please go to the Diary Room, downstairs

96562501_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-7551500.thumb.png.00fd1353dadd5cc9acbac7ba9a342359.png1361541017_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-7551504.thumb.png.cfb0b2bfaddd2a9781a502eca99b29bf.png

Mirai heats up something and starts eating it with her chopsticks.

Lamar: What are you eating?

Mirai: Leftovers; What are you gonna do, play cards?

Lamar: Mm Hm

Mirai: Who are you playing with, yourself?

Lamar: Mm Hm

Mirai: What are you playing?

Lamar: Pitty Pat (I have never heard of this before)

1:20AM BBT

Mirai, Todd and Lamar are sitting at the dining table talking about cars. The guys try to guess what kind of car Mirai has. 

Todd: I see you driving a little car

Lamar: You drive fast, don't you?

Mirai: I have my own car

Todd: Speed demons. These young kids in their 20s are speed demons

Lamar: When was your last speeding ticket?

Mirai: Maybe a year ago.

Todd: How fast were you going?

Mirai: 85

Lamar: 85 in a 65?

Mirai: 85 is not that fast

Todd: Don't feel guilty; my son does the same thing

Lamar: What car you drive?

Lamar: Honda Civic

Mirai: No, but that was my first car 

Lamar: Kia?

Mirai: No

Lamar: Volkswagon?

Lamar: Button? (That's what it sounds like, but I've never heard of a Button car) 

Lamar: a Jeep? 

Lamar: Escalade?

Todd: Porsche?

Todd: Audi?

Lamar: Hyundai?

Todd: We are confused; just tell us

Mirai: Tesla1870498701_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-7553728.thumb.png.64c0803eff5319b0b088549fb6b8a693.png

Todd: You be going fast, and it's electric, you can't hear nothing

Mirai: It's nice; if you buy a Tesla here you get a $7500 rebate

Lamar: What's a rebate?

Mirai: You get money back; but if you buy it in Massachusetts, you get a $2500 rebate

Todd: California is weird

(no, they just care the most of all the US states about the environment  -MamaLong)

Mirai: I drive like a normal person

Todd: No, 20 something drives fast, you just don't know

1:37AM BBT

Mirai gets emotional while she talks about missing normalcy in the house. Lamar says he misses his phone. Mirai gets quiet then says she misses skating. She is crying some tears.

Lamar: Do you think you retired too soon?

Mirai: No; just because I retired doesn't mean I don't skate anymore

Lamar: Oh, you just miss going skating with your boy and stuff.

Mirai shakes her head.

Lamar: Is that why you are stressing Boo?

Mirai: Yeah

459171328_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-7555428.thumb.png.82660e96a9f894df90b8868403e5e844.png602857266_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-7555459.thumb.png.a238e54f21dcc0465d83230214547b01.png1289984510_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-7555518.thumb.png.5b9bd3f84b6e5472eb9797cff2c8750a.png

Todd returns to the kitchen saying they just had him rerecord a couple lines he had to say. Todd and Lamar begin playing cards.

4:47AM BBT

Shanna sees Todd is awake and tells him she is glad he is up so she doesn't have to sit alone. They are settling in the Gondola Lounge. Todd tries to restart the fireplace, but it won't start. They say it's cold in the house, but they must have used up all the fuel. Shanna says they have a really long day coming, and she hopes she isn't picked for veto.

Todd: Shit! It's cold!

644318059_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-7574413.thumb.png.a2ef79ec3538911951400972ef2257b0.png

*Lots of Glitter interruptions.

6:00AM BBT

Todd and Shanna are still talking in the Gondola lounge about video games.  Sounds like Shanna is quite the gamer. Todd says his buddy is gonna pass him up while he is in the CBB House. They head to the kitchen.1441608719_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-7582250.thumb.png.f6ff4619e93be5ac64e778710cc67c63.png

1711181429_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-7581832.thumb.png.497c32f8d5b66883168f2b4dedbbaf19.png

6:27AM BBT

Shanna says she wants like 30 more minutes of sleep.

They both head back to bed.

When Shanna enters the Chocolate BR, someone (not sure if it was Carson or Cynthia because they are off mic) asks what time it is. Shanna says it's 6:30. She settles back to sleep in her bed.

7:00AM BBT

Everyone is still sleeping, and Todd is sounding like a moving freight train in the Cuckoo Clock BR.

7:05AM BBT

Kattan is out of bed looking for his pants. He uses a handheld light to aid in the search (something non-celebrity players never get) Kattan struggles with his pants for a long time. It honestly looks like he is just functioning haphazardly in a sleep induced confusion or pleasuring himself.

7:11AM BBT

He then takes the pants back off and gets back in bed. 

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-75893’36”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-75893’24”.png

7:17AM BBT

We have Glitter, so it could be time for Wakey Wakey.

8:00AM BBT

The feeds have returned to all lights up in the CBB3 House and CHGs getting ready for the day.

Kirkpatrick is in the kitchen talking to Mirai and Lamar.

Kirkpatrick: Did you hear what they just said? It sounds like everything will be tomorrow now.

Lamar shouts to Production for more songs

Kirkpatrick: You were talking during one of our songs.

8:02AM BBT

Kirkpatrick approaches Mirai and sits across from her.

Kirkpatrick: How are you?

Mirai: I'm good. I know it's not personal.

Kirkpatrick: No, but I want to be straight up with you

*Feeds cut back to Glitter

[It is important to know that there is some solid reason for Kirkpatrick to nominate Mirai and want her out, other than her just being stiff competition. Many CHGs are talking about it without talking about it, if you know what I mean. They keep mentioning "what was said off camera that wasn't supposed to be said" and how it is a clear reason for her to be put up. The only thing I know about is that Teddi revealed that Mirai called Kirkpatrick "creepy." But, I imagine it is more than that. Apparently, production has told them not to talk about it, and when they do, or when they start talking more details, all we get is Glitter. I imagine Kirkpatrick is broaching this very topic with Mirai right now. -MamaLong]

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-75945’13”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-75945’56”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-75940’10”.png

8:13AM BBT

The feeds return to Carson in the bathroom saying, "If you stay ready, you ain't got to get ready."

Miesha: True501733699_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-7595040.thumb.png.b1b433e493645689fc4306897d32fee6.png

8:30AM BBT

Kirkpatrick is talking with Todrick in the bathroom. He asks Todrick what he would do if Mirai pulls herself off. Todrick says, unless he had made a deal, he would put up Carson because he is a huge threat to win this game.

Kirkpatrick: I am a team player. I have to do what is best for my game, but I want to do what is best for the team's game, too.

Todrick: Well, I love Carson, so I would want him to have a fighting chance and a chance at veto, if...

*Feeds cut to Glitter

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-75968’56”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-75970’26”.png

8:53AM BBT

We have a lot of Glitter this morning. Again, we are getting about 1 out of every 5 minutes of actual live feeds.

8:55AM BBT

The feeds return to Cynthia, Todrick and Kirkpatrick talking in the bathroom abous the Superbowl. They believe the Superbowl is today but aren't sure. (The Superbowl is next Sunday)

Cynthia: Well, my husband works for Fox Sports, let me call him right quick.

Kirkpatrick: That would be great. We don't even know who is playing in the Superbowl this year. (Cincinnati Bengals and Los Angeles Rams)

They begin shouting out to their families.

*Back to Glitter (*sigh)

1410778828_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-7599320.thumb.png.5749b2f10f1d081899679b427ca9dd02.png212852101_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-7599324.thumb.png.1252f22824666967f2e0f54d88c45fb0.png

9:02AM BBT

Cynthia asks to speak with Todd. She says she doesn't normally have house calls. They hear Lamar coming down the stairs really loudly. He is stomping. Cynthia agrees and tells Lamar she wants a spiritual meeting with him later just to chat. When Lamar lands at the bottom of the stairs, Todd tell him he walks loud and he needs to lighten up.

285663575_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-7599846.thumb.png.1d45dffdec30a60a5006e45ddf1e1f45.png

1310299253_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-7599903.thumb.png.2e2130eedf49e076e6dc846d975416c8.png

Lamar: I'm a giant. You're a flea.

Todd: You are not a giant. You are tall but not a giant. Learn to walk lighter.

Cynthia sits with Todd at the dining table. He asks what she needs, and she says she just wants to talk. He tells her she is good with him, "for now." Cynthia laughs and says she is not worried about that at all. She tells him that she has really enjoyed getting to know him, and that she appreciates him for trying to make a stressful situation as pleasant as possible.

*More Glitter

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-76000’52”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-76000’37”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-76000’33”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-76000’24”.png

9:17AM BBT

Todrick and Miesha are talking in the storage room about Mirai versus Carson. Todrick feels Mirai would be loyal to them as long as she is in the game.

*More Glitter

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-76015’32”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-76014’53”.png

9:33AM BBT

In the kitchen, Todrick is talking about seeing Danny GLover in the airport. He said to him, "You look like Danny Glover. He said, I am Danny GLover. I was like, no way. Show me your license."

Todd, Kirkpatrick and Miesha rib him for giving Danny a hard to time. They all agree that COVID masks have made life easier because they can avoid getting recognized.

1762936947_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-7603028.thumb.png.33d45e76841a67fe8a1c782c0e6bf34b.png

9:58AM BBT

In the Cuckoo Clock BR, Mirai and Kattan are talking about other languages they speak. Kattan says he used to speak Russian and Spanish. Mirai says she took Mandarin in high school, and it was really hard.

In the Chocolate BR, Cynthia has been venting about Miesha. (During GLitter, of course) She can't stand her.

Shanna: Shh! She is right there.

Cynthia: I do not give a damn! I don't care!941372587_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-7605452.thumb.png.8a0dc778dea1103c44a3b49cb5f8ea55.png

647831257_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-7605503.thumb.png.0f625a4a7dbeb39e43cacfdceee5b6a8.png

Shanna leaves and tells Kirkpatrick they need to talk.

In the HoHR, Shanna says (after talking with Cynthia iin the Chocolate Bedroom and thinking Miesha heard)  that everyone hates Miesha. She says everyone says she is mean. 

Kirkpatrick: Are we in trouble?

Shanna: No, it's just Cynthia is not happy with Miesha at all. She has hit her limit as a woman (Cynthia over Miesha)

Kirkpatrick: Oh my God. I thought you were going to say we were blown up. My heart is beating so fast.

Shanna: No

Kirkpatrick: What's going on? What are they saying?

Shanna: It's just, No one likes her in the house. She is so disresepctful to all the women in the house, except Mirai, who is her minion....who threw her under the bus to me. She made burgers for all you guys yesterday, but...

Kirkpatrick: Okay...

Shanna: Let me just tell you....

Kirkpatrick: Alright

1282272068_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-7605549.thumb.png.999ab7cafd20176570683ba7dc93cce3.png1927218473_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-7605556.thumb.png.f9df217bf44eaadf9af316977075491a.png

927972912_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-7605551.thumb.png.c710461611b7ce6eee04136c3a6d1a40.png718246954_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-7605601.thumb.png.a8bf7a119e3d45b1457b7585e8c1b3db.png

Shanna: Cynthia was like, 'Shanna I'm pissed. I'm going after her. I don't give a fuck.' And I was like, just whisper. She said she didn't care if she heard. Miesha was sitting right there (In Mirai's bed around the corner)

Kirkpatrick: Look, if Mirai pulls herself off, I'm screwed unless Lamar gives me the go ahead to put him up. 

Shanna: I don't think Miesha is gonna want to work with me. I don't know if she heard me. We need to find out what she heard in that room

Kirkpatrick: You better not have said anything

Shanna: All I said was, "Cynthia, I've been saying this same thing for a week"

Kirkpatrick: You can't play this. Listen to me. This is how this is gonna play out. This is kinda funny, but our relationship with them is the opposite. I am good with Miesha. We relate on a lot of things. She is a guy's girl.

Shanna: She is an asshole. I can't stand her, Chris. I will work with her, whatever you want me to do. But, the only one I want to work with is you. She is not nice. I know she is honest and loyal, but she is NOT NICE. What do you want me to do?

Kirkpatrick: This is gonna blow up the house.

Shanna: Okay, I'll shut up

Kirkpatrick: This is what we wanted. We wanted both sides to be bang-bang.

Shanna: Okay

Kirkpatrick:  Hear me out. If my plan works and I can get Mirai out, the only way...

*More Glitter

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-76058’00”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-76056’31”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-76057’50”.png

10:32AM BBT

In the SKi Patrol BR, Shanna, Todd and Lamar are talking about dogs and boxing matches. Todd shouts out to production, "Hey, can we open the yard since we aren't doing anything today? Open the yeard, Homey!" Todrick appears to be sleeping in his bed. Shanna tells Lamar not to get a boxer because "they are wicked hyper. They will eat your apartment." Talk turns to Oscar de la Hoya going down with a kidney shot and peeing blood for days.

*Glitter

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-76099’51”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-76101’01”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-76100’03”.png

10:48AM BBT

Todrick and Shanna are talking in the bathroom. Discussion is about Miesha. Todrick says he has gotten close to her, but there is no way he would win against her in the finals. Todrick says if he was next to Shanna in the finals it would be a more fair situation. He says Miesha hasn't pissed anyone off and is making food for everybody. Shanna tells him the girls have ahd a hard time connecting with her. Todrick says Shanna would get Cynthia and Carson's votes for sure. Shanna tells Todrick that Cynthia is struggling with Miesha.

Todrick: I feel like I have a relationship with Miesha to where if she had an issue with you, she would tell me.

Shanna: Oh, okay

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-76112’33”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-76112’31”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-76099’51”.png

11:00AM BBT

In the Ski Patrol BR, Todrick asks Mirai what she is doing, "are you being a swan?"  (she was just standing there) Mirai begins moving around, "I am a player in Squid Games and I am looking at all of the walls for clues....over here...and over there..."

33329510_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-7612448.thumb.png.038a2cb12419e0bab8430ea77ef65265.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-76124’41”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-76124’42”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-76124’50”.png

*More Glitter

11:22AM BBT

Miesha and Shanna are talking in the kitchen. 

Miesha: I thought we were gonna do all kinds of stuff today.

Shanna: I know!

Miesha: Do you think it's a two hour show?

Shann: It has to be...It has to be because there is too much stuff. And they said we are doing a live veto.  

*Glitter

11:39AM BBT

In the kitchen, Todd is showing Miesha and Lamar that his hair grows curly and gives him ingrown hairs. Miesha says that it happens with bull dogs; their tails are so curly they sometimes end up in their butts and have to have surgery. She goes on to say bulldogs shouldn't exist "we made those" She mentions how many health problems they have and how they can't breathe and can't swim. "Why would anyone put a soul into a body like that?"

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-76163’06”.png

11:47AM BBT

In the HoHR, Kirkpatrick tells Shanna he is just a lame duck because everything is going to move fast. She tells him about her conversation with Todrick and that it went well.

Kirkpatrick: Good

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-76163’49”.png

*Glitter

11:49AM BBT

Kirkpatrick tells Shanna that things turn on a dime, "What if I have to put Cynthia up?"

Shanna: I'm gonna do what you guys want me to do.

Kirkpatrick: I don't want to vote her out because the problem is Mirai...

Shanna: You have to tell her she is a pawn

Kirkpatrick: I can't because I don't know what they are gonna do; you never know what is going to happen

Shanna: In the kitchen she was just saying 'Kattan is gonna go home' to Todd

*More Glitter

12:00PM BBT

SHanna shares with Kirkpatrick that her talk with Todrick was basically Todrick talking about his odds in final two. 'I told him, I'm not even thinking that far ahead."

Kikrpatrick: I'm not either; I'm just trying to get through this veto; Todrick takes us as far as we can go until we are expendable; Miesha is straight up, I will take you as far as I can and then you are expendable. I respect her. Miesha just looks at me as a floater, as a non-threat, as someone in her alliance to just do her bidding, which I am because I don't want to ruffle any feathers...The only way we can beat them is if we beat them in every comp.

Shanna: I beat him yesterday. He told me "I thought I was gonna run circles around everyone"

Kirkpatrick says if Shanna wins the next HoH, Todrick and Miesha are gonna want her to put up Carson and Cynthia. Shanna says she knows. Todd already "flat out told" him he is gunning for Carson and Cynthia, so they are not on Todd's radar. "I could see Todd being one of our minions, our people. I really do like Todd."

Shanna: I do too

12:14PM BBT

Mirai is building a fort with the pillows and cushions in the Sauna Room

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-76191’45”.png

1923435894_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-7619400.thumb.png.793406007dc7e7c896d2389b71f17753.png1586322410_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-7619345.thumb.png.e16f5594b6ab4f3564c0d986a180417b.png1537293790_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-7619403.thumb.png.c103fec5cb162e10c8658332bb02aa97.png260215764_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-7619404.thumb.png.6660f086f7e4da7278c9f96a3ace6263.png

*More Glitter...lots and lots of Glitter today

The feeds return to Mirai talking to herself in the Sauna Room about how she will likely get in trouble for rearranging. "It's just a game, they say. I know. I know it's not personal. Stop being so drama, girl....Welcome to Fortress!"

Shanna walks through, "Are you okay, girl?"

Mirai: Oh, I'm doing great.

Shanna: Are you sure?

Mirai: I promise...I'm entertaining myself

Shanna: Did you make a pillow fort?

Mirai: Yes, I did!

Shanna: It's impressive!

Mirai: Thanks!

Shanna: Well, they are just talking football.

Mirai: Yeah, and I'm not interested.

Shanna leaves

Mirai: Entertain yourself, they said. I did it!

12:51PM BBT

Kirkpatrick and Miesha are whispering at the kitchen sink about Cynthia.

In the Chocolate BR, Cynthia and SHanna are shouting out to their family. Cynthia says "Today is going ot be a long day, we found out.  But, tomorrow is going to be a lot." 

Cynthia: Lamar says to tell you that he misses you. 

Shanna: really

Cynthia: He was like, where is my Strawberry Shortcake

SHanna laughs

Carson: Wow! I think he is as sweet on you as he is on me. We are going to have to Indian leg wrestle for that one.

Cynthia tells them that when she wanted to have a little spiritual talk with Todd, but he immediately was wanting to question her about her position in the game.

Cynthia: I was like, damn. Someone is playing hard.

Carson says he thinks Todd threw his game. The girls say, no, that he tried.

Carson: Oh, so it was just pride.

Shanna: 100%

Cynthia: Don't think he threw it! He just wasn't good at it and didn't understand the rules. That's it.

Carson: Alright

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-76228’53”.png

Back in the kitchen...

Kirkpatrick: This game is getting weird

Miesha: To say the least

They are back to whispering, this time about Todd

1:00PM BBT

Back in the Chocolate BR, SHanna is complaining about having to pee again.

Shanna; I'm proud of myself for drinking so much water, but this pee situation is inconvenient because the bathroom is so far away.

Carson: It's the furthest point from this room

Carson and Cynthia encourage Shanna to go team up Lamar

Carson: Use your feminine wiles

Cynthia: Use your Mata Hari

SHanna: Alright, I'll be back

Carson: We'll be here

When Shanna walks through to the bathroom, Lamar announces, "There's my best Strawberry Shortcake"

1:04PM BBT

Shanna returns to the Chocolate BR and reports, "Todrick is sleeping right there (points to next room)and Mirai is building a pillow fort in the rock garden (she means Sauna Room) , Miesha and Kirkpatrick are cooking. I think there is an egg white involved."

Cynthia: or shrimp

Shanna: I have no idea where Lamar, Todd...maybe the gym

Carson: Or in HoHR napping

Cynthia: That's exactly where they are because they can sleep without being bothered

Back in the kitchen. Miesha and Kirkpatrick just finished preapring shrimp. LOL

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-76243’18”.png

1:06PM BBT

It is clearly nap time in the CBB house, and Big Brother takes us on a tour of all the sleepers...

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-76245’18”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-76245’02”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-76245’51”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-76245’43”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-76244’11”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-76243’55”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-76243’44”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-76244’50”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-76254’35”.png

1:20PM BBT

In the kitchen, Miesha is assuming that "all of the recording people must be busy doing the Superbowl."

2:25PM BBT

Carson and Kirkpatrick are working out in the gym.

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-76328’54”.png

2:37PM BBT

Todrick and Miesha are talking in the kitchen. Miesha says she would be sad if Kattan leaves the house.

Miesha: He is mature enough to be like, 'Hey, it's a game'

They begin envisioning themselves as the final two on the memory wall.

Todd walks through and they begin talking about parenting. Todrick said he was a good kid.

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-76334’05”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-76332’59”.png

Todd gives Todrick advice on raiising kids. He tells him they have to be encouraged to show emotions and feelings because he was never taught to do that. The only time he showed feelings was when he was acting.

Todd gives Todrick a papa hug, "You're all right with me."

Todrick: I love you Uncle Todd; I really do

Todd: That's right; Big Unc!; Big Unc!

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-76344’34”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-76344’33”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-76344’28”.png

2:50PM BBT

Todd and Miesha are beginning to prep for dinner. Todd is making his famous ribs and Miesha is making wild caught salmon.

They ooh and aw over the price of the proteins. Shanna notices it's from Gelson's, and she says they always have the best cuts of meats.

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-76348’58”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-76348’48”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-76351’44”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-76355’36”.png

3:08PM BBT

Mirai is building a card house in the Sauna room. Lamar is providing encouragement.

Lamar's stomach is making audible sounds

Mirai: Uh oh! How is your stomach doing?

Lamar: It's all right. I got to get a check up when I get out of here.

Mirai: I think it's because we are inside all day without sunlight.

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-76363’47”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-76363’25”.png

Mirai tells Lamar that women have better peripheral vision because they were menat to be gatherers while men have better distance vision because they were meant to be hunters.

Lamar: makes sense

Mirai: Thank you

Lamar: You're welcome

When Lamar leaves the room, Mirai says to herself, "That was nice!"

(She means the talk time with Lamar because she feels everyone else has been pretty much avoiding her.)

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-76365’54”.png

*The feeds cut to Glitter

3:18PM BBT

Carson is taking a bubble bath in the HoH bathtub. He says to himself, "Must win HoH!"

He takes the cucumber off his eyes and starts eating it, "Mm, tasty too."

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-76375’04”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-76374’44”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-76376’34”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-76377’47”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-76377’40”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-76377’35”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-76377’33”.png

Carson: Oh no. I forgot the shampoo

He stands in the tub and reaches into the bathroom drawers then tosses a bottle in the tub. "No conditioner? What a dump!"

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-76378’58”.png

3:24PM BBT

The feeds cut to Glitter

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-76380’17”.png

4:00PM BBT

Todd is adding the sauce to the ribs, which he boiled before getting them in the oven for a slow cook. Lamar and Carson are looking for sides to go with the ribs. SInce they do not have time to prepare potato salad, they are making herb Stove Top stuffing and a spicy Asian cole slaw.

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-76418’58”.png

6:03PM BBT

The CHGs are gathering for dinner.

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-76540’31”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-76540’58”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-76541’04”.png

6:07PM BBT

Cynthia leads the CHGs in a prayer before dinner.

Cynthia: Dear Lord,  Thank you, first and foremost, for waking us up this morning. Thank you for the amazing people that are in this house. Thank you for the food and the very capable hands that prepared the food today. Thank you for the friendship and the good attitudes and for our continued health in this house. Dear Lord, just keep us in good spirits and a good attitude full of love and support, and, you know,  may the best man win. Thank you to Todd for cooking these good ribs today; Shanna for cooking the stuffing; Miesha for making the salmon and Carson for making the cole slaw. For these and other blessings, I ask in Jesus' name, Amen.

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-76545’44”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-76559’45”.png

6:35PM BBT

Mirai and Kattan are talking in the Cuckoo Clock room while she packs. Mirai tells Kattan that he has nothing to worry about. They discuss that they will wake up to the veto competition tomorrow and then they have alive eviction.

Mirai: (about tomorrow) it will be a lot. It will be jam packed compared to today.

Mirai says she can't live like this.

Kattan: Like what?

Mirai: Like this...As lovely as Todd is as a human, this is a lot for me. Love a good Todd Bridges joke, though.

Kattan feels really bad about their situation and apologizes to Mirai for their position. Mirai says it's a game and she hasn't played it well. Kattan says he hasn't played a good game either. Mirai counters that he has played better than she has. Mirai is confident that she is going home, "I lam so okay, Chris. I learned so much through my experience....it's been so difficult being th7 years the youngest. I've had a hard time relating to the people here. But, like,  I love that I got to learn about so many different different walks of life.  (she is crying even though she doesn't want to be emotional) If nothing else, we have the veto tomorrow."

Kattan- I know. I am in your corner.

Mirai: I know, but I am here and I have made enough mistakes that...

*Feeds cut to Glitter

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-76580’21”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-76580’45”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-76580’41”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-76580’31”.png

6:55PM BBT

Cynthia is talking to the cameras in the Chocolate BR about her movie and series work coming out. She mentions Single Drunk Female, so she must have a part in that. She says she is hoping to get more work after Big Brother.

Cynthia opens her laundry package and says "Oh, these are my same clothes from last week. I don't know about this. This is suspect."

She doesn't think the clothes were cleaned because they don't smell fresh. Carson agrees. He says his jacket is still dirty. "It doesn't stink, but it doesn't smell fresh."

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-76600’35”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-76600’26”.png

7:32PM BBT

Carson wants Kattan to get on his shoulders so they can wear Lamar's robe. Kattan says maybe tomorrow.

Shanna: Do you think he will mind?

Now Carson is on Todrick's shoulders and they head for Lamar's kaftan robe.

Bob: Stop that!

Carson: This?

Bob: Stop That!

Carson: This?

Shanna laughs then helps throw the robe over them.

*Feeds cut to Glitter so we do not get to see the outcome. LOL

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-76635’47”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-76635’49”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-76635’50”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-76635’54”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-76636’02”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrother-CBS-WatchonParamountPlus-76636’07” (1).png

8:20PM BBT

There have been some interesting conversation tonight, but not rerally antyhing new. Cynthia proclaimed to Carson and Shanna that she doesn't understand why everyone else is playing this game for Miesha (Amen!), and Kirkpatrick had some conversations with various people regarding the replacement nomination should Mirai pull herself off the block. Cynthia feels like it is going to be her, but Lamar has been pushing for it to be him since he really wants to leave. Miesha has still been pushing for Carson to be the replacement, but Kirkpatrick told her outright that Kattan would be a target over Carson because he is a rogue vote. Miesha says that she is on board to support him evicting Mirai this week, but they must target Carson next. 

Kirkpatrick: 100%

There isn't much else to report, so I am out for the night.  -MamaLong

9:17pm Big Brother Time

Shannon, Cynthia, and Carson are in the bedroom talking about competitions in general and what to expect.

Shannon tells them that Mirai told her yesterday that she knew of a final two deal between Miesha and Todrick.  She says that this evening Miesha was feeding Todrick at the table.

Camera moves to the kitchen, Mirai and Lamar are wandering around, Lamar asks if she will take herself off the block if she wins veto, Mirai says she will, then explains that Kirkpatrick will choose the replacement.

Cameras move to the storage room, Miesha and Todrick are talking about their feelings about Kirkpatrick's HOH. Todrick is complaining that Kirkpatrick doesn't respect his perspective about taking out Mirai.  He says he never had the chance to say anything to Kirkpatrick, that only Miesha was able to do that while he stood by and observed.

Todrick complains that people think he is working with Cynthia, he says he likes her, but is not working with her.

Mirai comes into the room and joins the conversation, she says that Teddi said quite a few things while in the house, however she discounted it.  She leaves the room and Miesha makes a comment behind her about “that was weird”, then moving in an odd motion mimicking Mirai.

They find a bag in the storage room and determine that it belongs to Teddi.

Todrick says he feels like Kirkpatrick doesn't understand the “issues” in the house, and he has told him that, if he (Kirkpatrick) wants to send Mirai out, only game issues should be talked about.

Cameras move for just a minute 
Mirai returns, tripping as she comes in. She says she doesn't have a real clue about recycling, but she tries.  She leaves the room.

Miesha says that Kirkpatrick feels like the third wheel in their group of three. She also says that Todd has expressed that Miesha would be his final two, and she isn't sure how that affects her in the house.  She mentions Mirai working the “massage parlor” angle, Miesha says she doesn't play card games, but she still feels social.

Miesha says she sees polar opposites in Kirkpatrick's opinions about his position in gameplay.  She says she has no idea how the game will change or how things will go.  Miesha says the person who wins the HOH will be in the position to “pick”
(Earlier yesterday Miesha was on a rather hard core push for Kirkpatrick to put Carson on the block, either as a nominee or the replacement nominee, when he told her he would do what was good for his game, she took a second opportunity to follow up in the same vein,,,she did not tell Kirkpatrick this opinion of “HOH picks”  when I was watching, this is what he told her)

Bubbles comes by, she is looking good this evening, Hopefully she is dressed to go out for the evening, but we will see...

Cameras return after just a few seconds,

Todrick is still airing his frustration with Kirkpatrick, and the issues that happened last week that changed Kirkpatrick's attitude about Mirai. (House guests have been warned not to talk about this, so at this point the disagreeable behavior or comments have not been verified—Grannysue)

Miesha and Todrick move to the red and black bedroom and the cameras follow them. Lamar is also in the room, not on camera, just audio. Just general talk about preferred bedrooms.

9:17pm Big Brother Time

Shannon, Cynthia, and Carson are in the bedroom talking about competitions in general and what to expect.

Shannon tells them that Mirai told her yesterday that she knew of a final two deal between Miesha and Todrick.  She says that this evening Miesha was feeding Todrick at the table.

Camera moves to the kitchen, Mirai and Lamar are wandering around, Lamar asks if she will take herself off the block if she wins veto, Mirai says she will, then explains that Kirkpatrick will choose the replacement.

Cameras move to the storage room, Miesha and Todrick are talking about their feelings about Kirkpatrick's HOH. Todrick is complaining that Kirkpatrick doesn't respect his perspective about taking out Mirai.  He says he never had the chance to say anything to Kirkpatrick, that only Miesha was able to do that while he stood by and observed.

Todrick complains that people think he is working with Cynthia, he says he likes her, but is not working with her.

Mirai comes into the room and joins the conversation, she says that Teddi said quite a few things while in the house, however she discounted it.  She leaves the room and Miesha makes a comment behind her about “that was weird”, then moving in an odd motion mimicking Mirai.

They find a bag in the storage room and determine that it belongs to Teddi.

Todrick says he feels like Kirkpatrick doesn't understand the “issues” in the house, and he has told him that, if he (Kirkpatrick) wants to send Mirai out, only game issues should be talked about.

Cameras move for just a minute 
Mirai returns, tripping as she comes in. She says she doesn't have a real clue about recycling, but she tries.  She leaves the room.

Miesha says that Kirkpatrick feels like the third wheel in their group of three. She also says that Todd has expressed that Miesha would be his final two, and she isn't sure how that affects her in the house.  She mentions Mirai working the “massage parlor” angle, Miesha says she doesn't play card games, but she still feels social.

Miesha says she sees polar opposites in Kirkpatrick's opinions about his position in gameplay.  She says she has no idea how the game will change or how things will go.  Miesha says the person who wins the HOH will be in the position to “pick”
(Earlier yesterday Miesha was on a rather hard core push for Kirkpatrick to put Carson on the block, either as a nominee or the replacement nominee, when he told her he would do what was good for his game, she took a second opportunity to follow up in the same vein,,,she did not tell Kirkpatrick this opinion of “HOH picks”  when I was watching, this is what he told her)

Bubbles comes by, she is looking good this evening, Hopefully she is dressed to go out for the evening, but we will see...

Cameras return after just a few seconds,

Todrick is still airing his frustration with Kirkpatrick, and the issues that happened last week that changed Kirkpatrick's attitude about Mirai. (House guests have been warned not to talk about this, so at this point the disagreeable behavior or comments have not been verified—Grannysue)

Miesha and Todrick move to the red and black bedroom and the cameras follow them. Lamar is also in the room, not on camera, just audio. Just general talk about preferred bedrooms.

9:45pm Big Brother Time

Todrick is telling Miesha about the gold bracelets he wears, he says they are “forever bracelets” from Cartier that “a loved one bought for him”  He says they have to be removed from his arm with a process.

Miesha leaves the room, says she is going to bed.

Bubbles returns and all feeds are on darkened bedroom.

9:57pm Big Brother Time
Cameras move back to the red and black bedroom.

Todrick is talking to the camera, giving his tour information, giving shout-outs.
Cameras move to other rooms for a few seconds, possibly because he is saying names.

10:00pm Big Brother Time

Todrick and Mirai go to the kitchen to talk to live feeders.

Todrick says living in the Big Brother house is much different than he expected. Mirai says not being able to go outside is bad.  She checks the door, and the yard is open.
The two of them move to the patio area.

• morty unpinned this topic

10:00pm Big Brother Time

Kirkpatrick joins Mirai and Todrick on the patio.

He tells Mirai that he put her up so she has a chance to win the veto and take herself down.  He tells her that if she does stay and wins HOH, he would completely understand.

Todrick says he hopes she would not nominate Kirkpatrick.

Kirkpatrick says he really likes everyone in the house, that his decision was not personal and he wants her to know that.  He thanks her for talking to him.

Todrick asks Kirkpatrick what is different than he expected.
Kirkpatrick says it is a little different, he came in with a ton of nerves,

Bubbles interrupts.

When feeds return Mirai has left the patio.

Todrick says that she is a nice girl, everyone has stopped their game to help her, and that Kirkpatrick has done more to “accommodate” her than anyone could have expected.

Cameras move to sleeping house guests, then return to the patio a few minutes later.

Todrick asks Kirkpatrick how is feeling right now, but cameras interrupt the conversation again.

When feed returns to the patio Kirkpatrick is saying that he knows who he trusts in the house, that the game plays weird on him because he has trust issues already.

Todrick says he has put himself out there, that last week he was stressed out, but now he is accepting of however things go.  He says they all have a fan base and those people's opinions have a big responsibility.

Kirkpatrick says he has the same idea, but additionally has a son he wants to respect him.  He understands that Todrick is trying to help Marai, and says that he went to her on day one, knowing she would probably have some problems with the house.

Todrick says he feels he is representing the LGBTQ community, although he doesn't represent them overall.  He says he has problems thinking about the weight of that.
Todrick says he is glad to be getting to know Kirkpatrick.

Kirkpatrick says he also represents a community.  His community is one that likes people that only see character in other people.  He says he wants to make sure that Todrick knows he is not judgmental, that he isn't interested in any judgments because people look different.  Kirkpatrick says his opinion is “Good, be different”

Cameras move to sleeping house guests......

When they return Mirai has joined them again.

Talk move on to what the day tomorrow will bring.

Mirai asks Kirkpatrick what he would do if he won the veto tomorrow.

He asks her what she would like him to do, she tells him she doesn't know.
Kirkpatrick asks her if she wants to stay in the game
She tells him she is mentally exhausted, that she wants to stay, but she doesn't relate to anyone there. 

Cameras move back to sleeping house guests

The cameras return to the patio, Mirai is telling Kirkpatrick that she would like to win the veto and do something for herself.  She says she doesn't understand some of the conversation and finds some jokes 'not funny”  She says there is no one in the house she can be her genuine self with.

Kirkpatrick tells her that he hopes she feels that she can be genuine with him.
Mirai says she is pretty sure she has ruined that with him.
She feels she is overplaying the games, she feels like this experience has shown her that even though you have had amazing opportunity, you aren't a well rounded adult.
(She feels very alone and vulnerable with the other house guests, and she is having real coping issues here—Grannysue)

Mirai tells Kirkpatrick she hopes he keeps his vent to himself, Kirkpatrick agrees that he will.

Mirai says she has no idea what is going on in the house, and did not expect to do so badly in the game.  She feels that the game becomes personal and the walls just create a geometric where they walk around and around, even the patio isn't really open.

Kirkpatrick tells her he wishes things were different regarding him putting her on the block this week.  Mirai says it was smart move, she gets it.

Kirkpatrick says he knows it is hard for her, in the beginning it was personal, but now the game is in play.  He says he felt her tension and how hard it is to maneuver in the house.  He says the walls are thin, and people hear things, then make something of it.

Lamar comes out but doesn't join them,Mirai puts her arm up a little, indicates the other seating area and says, “See?, Lamar doesn't even.” Todrick comes back to the patio,

Bubbles appears for a few seconds,

When feeds return Lamar is leaving the area.

General conversation begins

11:00 PM Big Brother Time

Conversation continues on the patio between Todrick, Kirkpatrick and Miai.

The three of the are talking about the dynamics in the house and how they are all so different, have different lifestyles.

Todrick says he is surprised that he is building relationships with a white girl (Miesha), and Asian girl (Mirai).  He says it their connection as all being under the sign, Aries.
He adds that his feels good about talking to both of them about game play and his plans in the game. Todrick says he is learning a lot about himself while in the Big Brother house.

Todrick is playing a solitaire game while they talk, conversation moves in the direction of those kinds of games.

Todrick says that the Big Brother house forces them to make relationships with strangers.

Mirai mentions the veto competition, she seems to not think she will win that, but says, “I put myself here.”
Todrick encourages her.
Mirai says she is excited about being out of the house with her newfound personal growth, but she is going to try her best to win the veto.
Todrick says he took a dance class and he was the only black person, and the guy in the class. He says the girls were uncomfortable with him there.

Cameras move to the bedroom where there is silence for a few seconds.

Todrick says it took a long time to form friendships in the class but he did eventually do that. He says those people are still his friends.

Todrick says he is frustrated in the house when they are given direction or when they are asked to not talk, some people don't pay attention to that.  He says that causes the rest of the cast to spend time waiting for them to do what was asked.

Mirai adds that if someone else tells them what the direction was, the offender is offended because it was repeated to them by another cast member.

Todd says the offenders are the guys, not necessarily the girls.  He says this is the same kind of thing happens when he is on tour.

Cameras are moving from room to room---lots of interruptions here.

When feeds return Mirai and Todrick seem to be having a conversation about Lamar. The conversation does not really seem like a positive one on Todrick's part.
He says that Lamar is the kind of person who would just “put you on the block”
He asks Mirai who she would put on the block if she were HOH, would Kirkpatrick be high on her list?
Mirai says  she would not have him near the top of her list, that she believes Kirkpatrick is playing a good game. She says it is hard to hear Lamar saying he wants to go home, and she is in a position that forces her to win the veto to stay. She says she thought Miesha was his biggest ally and Kirkpatrick would have followed along with what she wanted him to do.  Mirai says she is feeling defeated, she has no alliances...

Cameras move to sleeping bedrooms to interrupt the conversation.

Mirai says it bothers her when Lamar sends her for things he wants. (He did that earlier this evening).  Todrick tells her to tell him “no”, she doesn't have to do his errands in the house.  Mirai says she is ready to get out of the house where she has equal footing.  She says here in the house she feels like a child.

She says she doesn't know how talk to people, Todrick says these people are not permanent in her life, she needs to gain an attitude that allows her to ignore her triggers with them.  Todrick tells her not to give up, he says there are millions of people who would like to be here, and he represents them.  He tells her that she needs to turn off the personal feelings.
Mirai says it is not likely that she will stay in the house this week.
Todrick tells her she is right if she talks like that.  He tells her that she stayed, and Teddi left. 

Todrick tells Mirai she should talk to Kirkpatrick.  Todrick tells her that she needs to stop allowing herself to react to things people say that “trigger” her, she needs to let it roll off her back and let it go.

Mirai continues to whine about her position in the house while Todrick continues to give her encouragement (he is giving her very good life advice, but she continues to make excuses and negative comments—Grannysue)

Todrick continues to advise Mirai, he encourages her to build up a better game, then they hug and go into the house.  Mirai walks around the living/dining area talking softly to herself as she disappears down the dark hallway.

Todrick goes to the lavatory before going to bed as well.

It looks like all the house guests have been tucked in, the only sounds are snoring and deep breathing.

And that dears, is what I will be doing in just a few minutes  It is time for this old lady to find the puppies and snuggle into a warm bed.  Be someone's blessing today. Stay safe,   hugs,  Grannysue

• morty locked this topic