Here Kitty Kitty Kitty. Kitty?

Fuskie

I have been avoiding this post until the last possible minute but I cannot anymore. It is with tremendous sadness that I note the passing of the heart of the Morty's TV family, Julie Tyler (Kitten200). 

Kitten200 joined the Morty's TV family back in 2006 and quickly became a friend to everyone who met her, either on the Morty's TV Fan Forums, in Chat, on Twitter or on the Morty's TV group and page on Facebook. She loved Morty's TV and loved Big Brother, contributing hundreds if not thousands of live feed updates over 15 years.

Kitten200 leaves behind a family who loved her, a Morty's TV family who equally adored her, and many more who will miss her passion and devotion to Morty's TV's coverage of Big Brother and reality television. We are heartbroken.

Julie was a big supporter of the foster care system. For anyone who wants to make a donation in her memory, Julie's family welcomes you to support Foster Kids Charity, a local organization in Abilene, TX that provides support and basic needs to foster children.

https://fosterkidscharity.org/

In her honor and memory, Morty's TV is dedicating this year's coverage of Celebrity Big Brother, Big Brother Canada and Big Brother USA to our Kitty, Julie Tyler.

Here kitty kitty kitty.  Kitty?