Who do you want gone tis wk out of the 2 noms?

Ali or Danielle  

101 members have voted

1. 1. who do u wnat gone

• Ali
    • Danielle

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Ali and hope she stays. of course Im still hoping she aligns with Janelle cause they are 2 of my favs.Its not that I have anything against Danielle Just dont know her like I do the rest cause I didnt watch until BB4

I have to buck the trend and say Dani on this one. I'm not an Allison fan by any means, but I'd like to see her stick around to make the game harder on Janelle.

She's who I want to leave, but she proved on her season that she is a very smart and manipulative woman. I wouldn't be surprised in the least to see someone other than one of the two noms leave next Thursday.

To Crappy: Obviously you don't...now if you want me to TELL you what i'm talking about then i'll tell you but don't just jump in on something you don't know anything about... - DangerousBella

Oh sweetie, do ya really wanna climb into this shitstorm? I've been restraining myself so far. If I need to explain my post to ya, we got problems.

The topic is, who of the two nominees do ya want to see gone. I want to see Alison gone. Anything else is just lips flappin'. So shut your frickin' piehole, and take you Janelle bashin', FS lovin' comments to the appropriate threads. We will then know where to find you to deliver the smackdown!

:lol::lol::lol: FOCKER OUT! :lol::lol::lol:

crappysucks:

To Crappy: Obviously you don't...now if you want me to TELL you what i'm talking about then i'll tell you but don't just jump in on something you don't know anything about... - DangerousBella

Oh sweetie, do ya really wanna climb into this shitstorm? I've been restraining myself so far. If I need to explain my post to ya, we got problems.

The topic is, who of the two nominees do ya want to see gone. I want to see Alison gone. Anything else is just lips flappin'. So shut your frickin' piehole, and take you Janelle bashin', FS lovin' comments to the appropriate threads. We will then know where to find you to deliver the smackdown!

FOCKER OUT!

________________________________________________________________________________

First of all, this is not your topic and you are not a moderator so don't come in here with your bullshit "I think i'm think i'm the EDIT king" attitude ,not knowing what you're talking about, trying to tell me something...since you can't comprehend simple terms, i'm going to explain something to you: I came in here and said what I had to say about who I wanted to leave, left, came back and saw a comment about Janelle and I decided to respond to it...if you have a problem with that...too goddamn bad..and I could care less about you and your little "shitstorm" so you can take it and...oh i'm sure you know what to do with it... you don't scare,shake,or put any fear in my heart so try that shit on someone that'll fall for it cuz Bella won't...

man this thread is a classic :lol::lol:

uvpnolimits:

man this thread is a classic

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ya got that right! I don't think i've looked at my screen and laughed so much in my laugh...

:D yep all in fun. we need more poster like you guys/gals. :D

uvpnolimits:

yep all in fun. we need more poster like you guys/gals.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:D:P:D:D:D

Allison....I was so disappointed to see that she was coming back on....there are only two in the house that I can't stand...her and George!

Archived