Who do you want gone tis wk out of the 2 noms?

Ali or Danielle  

101 members have voted

1. 1. who do u wnat gone

• Ali
    • Danielle

oh onionhead! people like janelle over alison, its their right. just like you might think janelle is a dirty girl. maybe they both are trashy players but i like janelle :::shrugs:::: she is just more likable to me.

alison is just... yuck to me.

i certainly dont fault you for who you like, it would be nice if you wouldnt fault others for who they like :)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Danielle has got to go. She should never have been let back into the house. She may have thought she was a good player back when she got rid of Marcellas but that was a dumb move last night approaching Allison is such an open forum. To plan a move like that you take your time and build your power base. And you have to know your people. She thought she knew Allison but look at what she got. Allison spotted the fault in her plan within 2 seconds.

Danielle should go for sure stupidity!!!

I voted for Dani because I want her out of Marcelles way. Also I want Ali to hopefully stay and take out Janelle.

In defense of Janelle, she basically had her back up against the wall the entire time she was in the house. First her partner was singled out for eviction and voted out by what became the Friendship. Same thing with Michael, then Kaysar. She didn't get nasty in the game until Kaysar was backdoored, so she came out fighting (as she said she would in the diary room, remember). Janelle's was more of a survival mechanism. Allison's game was completely different. She used and manipulated everyone, particularly Nathan and Justin.

And to answer the poll, I would be ok if either went home, Danielle has the edge because she just showed everything way too early.

fizzle Posted Today, 02:04 PM

oh onionhead! people like janelle over alison, its their right. just like you might think janelle is a dirty girl. maybe they both are trashy players but i like janelle :::shrugs:::: she is just more likable to me.

alison is just... yuck to me.

i certainly dont fault you for who you like, it would be nice if you wouldnt fault others for who they like

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree with ya fizzle, Jani is more likable. imo :)

I defintaly want Allison out. She drove me nuts the first time she was on. I was yelling at the TV last night when Julie told her that she was going in the house.

Do you people who hate Janelle even listen to her when she speaks to someone. She is normal. She is very likeable and the reason why she was the over all highest point getter. Get over it.

PLus give me one example of something "nasty" she has done.

Cindyannie,

I agree with you. Janelle didn't start getting down and dirty until she had to. Yes, it was rare, but she did say some uncomplimentary things about Ivette and Maggie, BUT Allison celebrated the fact that she thought she was smarter than everyone on her season. It was disturbing...entertaining, but disturbing. Danielle? Her DR's were delicious, but not spiteful and hateful like Allison's. I vote for Ally to be out.

Shauna

Well, if we were in the house I guess Alison would get bounced. Since I like Danielle and don't care for Alison I want to see her go. If you had asked me a few days ago, I would have said the better play was to get rid of Danielle. While I like her, I thought she had 'game' and that would be the best strategic decision.

However, after the way she overplayed her hand right of the bat, I feel perfectly free to say - BUH BYE ALISON! Ya need to go - from both a strategic and 'annoyance' viewpoint! :lol:

Ali is the fingernail scratch on the chalkboard...an unbearable sound. Her whiny pitching voice drives me nuts. However...if either Ali or Dani goes...its too bad because the other female hg's are mostly dull with exception of Janie

Erika, Diane, Nakomis...watching them is like watching paint dry. :rolleyes:

cindyannie Yesterday, 11:11 PM Post #35

Do you people who hate Janelle even listen to her when she speaks to someone. She is normal. She is very likeable and the reason why she was the over all highest point getter. Get over it.

PLus give me one example of something "nasty" she has done.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Janelle Quote:Rachel you're so beautiful...Maggie you're such a bitch! or Give me that key bitch!

Now if that's not rude, nasty, unnecessary, and a boatload of other things then I don't know what it...( I just had to comment on that)...but...I can't really pick between the two because even though I could call Allison alot of bad(but true) things, she would probably try to get Janelle out and I would love that because Janelle is a ....... and I can't really say too much about Danielle because I didn't watch her season and I haven't quite made up my mind about her yet...

Janelle Quote:Rachel you're so beautiful...Maggie you're such a bitch! or Give me that key bitch!

Well when Janelle made them remarks , it was after being trashed by the nerd herd and lied to by Maggie, when she munipulated Howie into nominating James, and when Jennifer lied to Kaysar.. so yeah I say Janelle had every reason to respond that way.

^^^It doesn't matter why she said it...the fact is that she said it and there's really no justification for it and i'm sure that there were a milion other ways that Janelle could have handled the situation...

Boy, for someone that weeps about the sheep taking it on the chin you sure run down Janelle at every opportunity.

Oh by they way, wasb't the question here which nominee should go? Did I miss something, Janelle isn't a nominee, right??? :blink:

Boy, for someone that weeps about the sheep taking it on the chin you sure run down Janelle at every opportunity.

Oh by they way, wasb't the question here which nominee should go? Did I miss something, Janelle isn't a nominee, right??? --crappysucks

tks crappysucks. i didn't start a topic bout janelle ppl. yes i know ppl dont' like her but my god. she had all the right in the world to say what she did. the nerd herd had there mouth going. and besides that was last season. this is a new season. get over it. lol

To Crappy: Obviously you don't...now if you want me to TELL you what i'm talking about then i'll tell you but don't just jump in on something you don't know anything about...

Archived