Who do you want gone tis wk out of the 2 noms?

Ali or Danielle  

101 members have voted

1. 1. who do u wnat gone

• Ali
    • Danielle

I want Ali gone. I can't stand that BIOTCH. And the comment she made about Janie. lol The BIOTCH. I not a big fan of Danielle but she got back bone and is a real chit disturber and that is what i like. lol so as Monica would say... "ITS ON" lol

Cast yer vote :P

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like Jase was a little smarter than Allison may have thought, and for her trouble she got nominated. I don't know why she thought Jase, would give up his protection, to go up on the block. Anyway backfired.

Another vote for Ali here. I kinda like the way Danielle came up with the idea but conned Ali into doing the dirty work. I'd like to see Danielle stick around a while to see what she comes up with next. I think it would be more dramatic to keep them both for a while so i'm kinda hoping the veto will change things.

i would have to go with Alison OUT, because i can stomach danielle more than alison. I actually like to watch danielle, specially in the DR.

alison is just a dirty girl. YUCK!

Never liked Allison. I'd like to see her gone. Besides, I'd like to see Danielle last longer in the game then Alli. Dani is fun to watch, Alli is just a big *itch. Neither can be trusted. But I say Allison must go!

danielle. allison makes better tv. allison want her to stay because i want ericka out.

Alison out.

Probably Danielle is the one they should try to get out, because she's a better player, but Alison will make everybody nuts.

Danielle is better with strategy, but she's horrible in competitions. Alison is a manipulator and an even better competitor in competitions, especially when she needs to win to save herself. That being said, Alison is the better player because she has the ability to ruin plans by winning comps.

ali is better player. like i read someone said earlier on here danielle is outtta her league this year without jason and others to hide behind. ali is the most feared outta the two

Alison. Sorry Carvin..but she is a threat!

But I would love to see Danielle evicted and Marcellas to be the reason why she will be, that would be righting a wrong like he said.Sweet for Marcellas if that happens

Although I am not a huge Janelle fan, she plays the game well. Allison is just nasty, manipulative, and doesn't care how low she makes people feel. It's one thing to tell untruths to advance yourself, it's another to lower yourself on national tv just to win a game.

I want Danielle gone. I wanted her in the house but now that she's there she is just kinda getting on my nerves. I want to keep Ali as I think the tension between her & Janelle will be fun to watch.

That said I really doubt either will be leaving. I have a sneaking feeling that some twist POV or other will put a 3rd person in the mix who will be leaving.

Oh come on...do you honestly think that Janelle was not nasty, manipulative, and didn't care how low she made people feel? She played just as nasty as Alison did. I just get tired of all the "dirty girl" and "piece of trash" talk about Alison while they think Janelle is just great. They are both useless and should be out of the house. Ah hell...just give the money to George!!!!!! ;)

There are alot more useless trashy girls that have to go. Not defending Allison over Janelle. Hell, when Janelle is nominated, I'll be trashing her. It's fun to trash ppl on the boards, it stirs it up! :P

Archived