Friday, September 24, 2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 23 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/289-big-brother-usa-season-23-discussion/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is West Coast Daylight Saving (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB23-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Chess Parlor (CP)
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Reef Bedroom (RBR)
Sea Glass Bedroom (SBR)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)
Yacht Club Bedroom (YBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

A "butt load" is an actual unit of measurement, equivalent to 126 gallons.

10:00AM BBT Wakey Wakey

10:14AM BBT Feeds return to X in the shower. Big D walks into the YBR and asks Azah how she was feeling. She says she barely slept, just can't sleep.  Big D : too much on your mind girl, too much on your mind.  While Big D gets dressed he sings "I can't feel my face" 

10:17AM BBT Big D is now in the kitchen and X walks in and asks if the clock was still at zero? Big D says yeah he was going to go to the DR and ask what time it was.  X asks if Azah is up yet. Big D : Yanno, she's struggling. 

10:18AM BBT

X: I figured it out.

Big D : Huh?

X: I figured it out. I figured out the name. It is one of two names and I feel good about either one.  Big D  Ok

X: Who put the Cookout together?  Big D  I did, or we did

X Who came up with the name  Big D  you did

X We can be the Chefs or the Grill Masters  Big D Oh Okay.

X: We can save Ball Ass Bitches for our Broadcast  Big D: I like Ball Ass Men

X: do you like BAM  Big D I like BAM cuz we can do 1 2 3 (he hits himself across the head) BAM

scrnli_9_24_2021_12-07-29 PM.png

10:19AM BBT X: you are stuck on BAM? Big D I am... X Okay BAM it is Bald Ass Men BAM

10:40AM BBT Big D is doing dishes, X is doing ADLs and Azah is still in bed. 

10:42AM BBT X walks over to the flowers on the counter and says these are really pretty flowers. Are they real? Sniffs them and said he is keeping them. He takes the flowers and puts them on the dresser where Azah is. She thanks him and said they are pretty. 

scrnli_9_24_2021_12-13-44 PM.png

11:04AM BBT X is looking for Big D's ring that was last seen with Ky. X recommends they lift the couch to see if it is under there. He lifts, Big D looks and it is not there.  They both say "He got it". X tells Big D not to worry they will get it back. Big D says he is not concerned he has learned that material things can come and go.  WBRB

11:07AM BBT Half the feeds are back showing Azah getting in the shower.

11:20AM BBT Feeds return with X coming out of the SR saying he needs to fucking eat something. 

11:27AM BBT Azah is up, showered, dressed and in the YBR. She grabs a picture off the dresser and her letter from home. She sits on the blue couch reading her letter

11:39AM BBT X has made breakfast him and Azah

scrnli_9_24_2021_12-32-38 PM.png

11:41AM BBT X delivers Azah's breakfast to her in the LR. Azah says "Thank you my King".

scrnli_9_24_2021_12-30-52 PM.png

12:20am BBT Azah says that Ky did not deserve a spot in the F2 more than Tiff (Azah seems to be making the leap from F3 to F2 pretty quickly). Azah thinks DF made it seem like she made F3 just because of him. DF doesn't want to compare stats. 

12:23am BBT Azah says he gets more camera time because of his big personality. DF reminds her he could have voted her out tonight. Azah wants to be a thug. DF says he rips people in the DR but not in person. X is out of the DR. Azah says Ky didn't respect her HoH saving X.

12:30am BBT Every season, the F3 pat themselves on the back by roasting the Final 4 eviction. DF says Ky treated him like a pawn (DF volunteered) but he got revenge. X says Ky's exit behavior justifies their decision to blindside him (or led to it).

12:45am BBT Azah is happy Ky is gone. X says Ky was the master manipulator; Dr. Will Smith is in the Jury. Azah does not think Ky will sway the jury. She goes through the list of jurors who won't listen to him.

12:52am BBT Talking about the comp, Azah says she was locked in then lost her grip. X says the water sprayed and Azah was down (it sounds like both DF and Azah dropped quickly). She slipped the first time she moved. X says it started slow then sped up and DF went down.

12:53am BBT X says he had to help DF get up onto the on the comp, pushing his *ss up. DF comes in and sees X/Azah cuddling. Get up, he orders I gave up my man for you. For the umpteenth time, DF asks what Part II will be like. X says Part III you can't prepare for.

1:00am BBT Azah is at peace with whomever wins. X thinks future season will not cast as many Black HG to prevent them from doing this again. Azah remembers they had 3 last year but X dismisses David. DF says The Cookout was beautiful. All shows should be diverse like this.

1:15am BBT DF thinks what Ky said will follow him a long time. X is getting ready for bed in the SGBR, DF/Azah in the YBR. DF thinks Ky took his ring. DF says he'll forgive Ky as a Christian, but he won't forget. Ky took something personal and made it game. That is on Ky.

1:30am BBT X is in bed in the SGBR, eyes open. DF/Azah are in bed in the YBR engaging in their usual pre-sleep banter. They call Tiff/Ky selfish. Azah tried to look scared when DF cast his vote. DF says he made his speech for TV. X comes into the YBR to sleep with DF/Azah.

1:45am BBT All HG are in bed with lights off.

12:04PM BBT Azah, Big D and X are talking about how things started going south for Ky. Azah says it was week 5 when SB was on the block X: oh yeah, that was when we saw the Kingdom of Curl. Azah: Yeah that whole thing was weird. He still didn't .... I tried to warn him, I was like Bra you know your setting yourself up to be a target. 

1205PM BBT Azah: he was so over confident he didn't realize. 

Big D He said he would of played this came completely different if it weren't for the Cookout and won all his way to the end. 

X: But that didn't happen

Azah: Yeah, he would of gotten out way before. 

scrnli_9_24_2021_12-53-28 PM.png

12:06PM BBT While playing Go Fish

X: so are you saying he was throwing comps then?

Big D No no, he wasn't throwing them. He just said that if it weren't for the Cookout he would of won through the end.

X: I don't think he threw a single comp.

Azah: Come on Big D. Ky tried in every single comp he competed in. He never threw a comp.

X: I don't he is saying that

Big D No, I'm not saying that. He is saying that if he didn't have the Cookout he would of muscled his way through. He wouldn't be thinking about us.

X: That is where I'm not sure. I know some are saying that if wasn't for the Cookout but I might have done some things different but my game wouldn't have been different. 

12:07PM BBT 

Azah: I think there would subtleties in my game but for Ky I don't think so. He would of ended up the same because he would of done the same things. I think DX would of realized he was playing him 

X: I think DX would of probably taken him out. 

Azah: DX would of taken him and everyone would of seen the type of game he was playing.

X: Before DX went out he felt more comfortable with me then he did Ky. 

Big D and Azah both agree, that DX said the same thing to me too.

X: If Ky is in the game and you have me, DX and Christian all against Ky, yanno, you can't win everything. Not against all three of us. 

WBRB

12:29PM BBT For the past half hour they have continued to play cards talking about they have 5 more days to have fun together. 

1:07PM BBT WBRB returns with Azah no longer at the table. Big D and X still playing cards. 

scrnli_9_24_2021_1-20-31 PM.png

1:09PM BBT X: All that time playing cards and we did not move that clock one bit. 

1:21PM BBT  HGs are in the living. Azah looks at Big D and says "I'm not warm" Big D says HUH? X says  you're not warm? Does that mean you are cold? Big D says I don't what you are looking at me for. X: Get over there chocolate cloud. Azah: You want to cuddle with me X?  X: Naww, I'm down here. Azah: Damn I have to go way down there? It's so far.  X: I am going to stay lying like this, just so you know. I am so comfy. 

scrnli_9_24_2021_1-27-41 PM.png

1:28PM BBT After about 5 mins if cuddle time with X we hear from Sarge.... Azah, please go to the DR downstairs.  X: Have fun

scrnli_9_24_2021_1-28-29 PM.png

2:14PM BBT

Big D is complaining about Kyland saying that his behavior showed him that Ky did not respect him as a competitor. Xavier agrees. [I imagine this will be on repeat for the remainder of the season.  -MamaLong]

2:19PM BBT

WBRB Bubbles

2:22PM BBT

Azah says she doesn't think they are going to get alcohol. Xavier is hoping he gets Chick-Fil-A.

Big D says he wants 3 Chicken sandwiches and 2 waffle fries. Azah adds a peaches milkshake to her order. Big D says he likes the cheese sauce.

2:24PM BBT

X- How long did it take you to do part one last night? It went quick!

Big D- I wish we could have saw some of those things we been talking about.

X- Oh yeah

2:25PM BBT

WBRB Bubbles

3:36PM BBT

The house is still silent while Big D and Azah nap in separate rooms. Xavier is still in the DR.

3:54PM BBT

Xavier is out of the DR. He notices Azah sleeping in the LR  and finds Big D sleeping in the YBR.

3:57PM BBT

Xavier goes back into the YBR "Everybody is slumped as fuck in here."

Big D- I know

X- There is not shit to do

They start talking about Chick-Fil-A again. Xavier says he put in the order and hopes they hook them up. Order included: regular sandwiches, spicy sandwiches, waflle fries, mac & cheese, lemonades with peach and strawberry shakes. "Boom!"

Xavier looks at Azah's family photos.

X-I ain't gonna lie, Azah's sister is fine. 

Big D- I know, bro.

Xavier goes to make some lunch (Chick-Fil-A is dinner, I guess) telling Big D that Azah is sleeping, too, so he will let him get back to it. X says he will be napping after he eats lunch.

4:11PM BBT

The house is silent again since all cameras are on a sleeping Big D in the YBR.

*WBRB Bubbles

4:24PM BBT

Xavier is washing dishes in the kitchen.

4:25PM BBT

Azah is going through dresser drawers in the yacht club bedroom. Big D is now awake from the noise but it doesn't seem like Azah notices he is in there. Azah is wearing her blue and grey rash guard shirt from the Part oNe HoH comp.

4:28PM BBT

Big D just stares at Azah and waits for her to notice.

Azah sees him staring, screams and jumps.

Big D- Now you know what it feels like! I've been waiting all summer for that. That's what you get. I've been waiting all summer to get you.

[Azah frequently just stares into space or whatever is in he direction of her stare which has freaked out several of the HGs this summer. Big D and Xavier have been frequent targets.  -MamaLong]

Big D celebrates his scare with Xavier and they both agree Azah had it coming.

4:33PM BBT

WBRB Bubbles

4:42PM BBT

Azah has put on a nice dress and is doing her hair. She looks lovely.

Sarge- Azah, please put on your microphone.

Big D and Xavier are in hte room talking with her while she applies the finishing touches.

4:44PM BBT
WBRB Bubbles  [For what? I don't know. -ML]

4:54PM BBT

The final three are discussing Disney movies in the YBR.

Big D- Favorite Disney movie of all time?

Azah- Probably Little Mermaid. 

Big D- Okay

Azah- Did you guys watch El Dorado?

X- El Dorado!!

They all agree it's a great movie.

Big D- So mine is gonna be...

*WBRB Bubbles   [This feels personal. -ML]

6:23pm BBT DF is out of the DR and returns to the YBR where Azah and X are still sleeping. DF changes into his sleeping tank, rubs on some lotion, refills his water. BB finally reminds them that HG must be awake between the hours of 10am and 10pm.

6:30pm BBT Azah has risen. DF goes back to the YBR to talk to X again about their F2 name. They apparently cannot do movies, but something that's powerful. They consider The Last Supper (Who plays Judas?). Creed is out but X likes The Root. DF heads to the LR, X to KT.

6:40pm BBT X gets back from the WC and X suggests Black Nights. DF wants to throw words around. Black: Strong, Freedom, Woke, Dreams, Dream Killers, X says. Freedom Chasers. X doesn't understand why The Creed wasn't allowed (BB has to approve alliance names apparently).

6:45pm BBT DF is worried Black Nights might be taken wrong. He's trying to think of something related to Farrakhan or The Movement. The Revolution. DF likes that. Black Nights is the 1st choice, but The Revolution is the backup. King Kuntas. The Foundation. The Structure.

6:47pm BBT X suggests Chocolate City. No, DF says, that's too sexy. They can't use anything that's copyrighted. The Fist. Rock solid. That goes to the top of the list. They have 3. They want to go to BB with 5 options. They could use the fist for their handshake. 

6:49pm BBT DF is trying to draw from rap lyrics. He suggests The Blackout. It has to be intimidating, X says, memorable. FotH.

9:15pm BBT Feeds return. The HG received take-out for dinner. X had requested Chik-Fil-A and that was apparently one more request on which BB Delivered.

11:20pm BBT The HG are in the LR talking about dating and acting sexy. Azah says she can't do sexy in public. X and DF challenge her and she can't get in the mood. She tries to give a sexy look and the guys just start laughing which makes her laugh.

11:22pm BBT DF demonstrates his sexy and Azah gives him props. X tries to do sexy and DF and Azah instantly laugh. I'm just not sexy, X says. Azah has done jobs where she's looked sexy but she can't act sexy. DF tries to give her pointers.

11:25pm DF tells Azah a little movement helps and she pops up off the couch as if to slap her. DF drapes his blanket around him like a dress to show her how to be sexy but he can't stop laughing. X likes DF's sexy move. He says DF reminds him of one of his ex's.

11:28pm BBT Azah tries to put DF's lessons to work and put her sexy on. She cracks up at the first attempt - she can't be sexy with the two of them laughing at her. She tries again and this time impresses the guys. 

11:35pm BBT DF says he's comfortable with his size personally but still feels concious about it in public. He talks about what guys complement over - his eyes, etc. He's a log man and loves a sexy beard. Azah loves guys who can maintain eye contact - it shows confidence.

11:42pm BBT X also likes confident women. If you're willing to put yourself out there, then you're worth taking a risk on. He'll at least exchange numbers and maybe seek friendship if he's not attracted to her. 

11:45pm BBT X gets up and takes his contacts out. DF is sitting on the LR floor and Azah is laying under her yellow blanket on the LR couch. DF says Andreas, a girl he fell in love with in HS, was in the home video. Then FotH.

11:48pm BBT DF/X are in the WA. DF is brushing his teeth. X is looking for a razor. Azah's eyes are shut on the LR couch. X goes to the SR looking for the right razor. DF says he used to have a butt and now it's gone. He has a pancake *ss now and it's disgusting.

11:50pm BBT Azah is now in the WA beginning her pre-sleep ADLs. DF/X in the YBR: DF can't get over Azah and her club stories. DF wants a retainer. He had braces then Invislign but he washed it out. X had Invislign too. Azah is heating up her sleep tea in the KT.

11:55pm BBT DF confirms there's a comp tomorrow. DF and X are both in bed, waiting on Azah. DF says he never remembers what the Part II comp is, only the Part I and Part III. Azah comes in to the YBR and says OMG! The guys need tweezers. 

11:58pm BBT X has something on his tongue. Azah takes a look and sees a bump. She starts working through DF's beard looking for pimples to pop. X decides to wait until morning - he'll wash the tweezers first. Azah sleeps on planes - if she dies, she'll sleep through it.

12:01am DF hates flying but it was the only way out here, and it's the only way home. Azah has washed her tweezers and offers them to X. DF says 6hrs, 45m, the longest flight he's ever been on. They want to do their obligations then get out.

12:05am BBT Azah wants to go to Harry Potter world before she goes home. DF wants to go to a gay bar. Azah knows people out in LA. X has things he would like to do if he could afford it. It sounds like if they don't catch BB's flight home, they have to pay for their own.

12:09am BBT DF talks about his favorite HP movie. Azah really wants to try Butter Beer. X asks if that is like beer made with movie butter. Azah really wants to go to Disneyland. DF too, but it's 2hrs away (Anaheim is about 25mi from the CBS studio, or an hr drive).

12:13pm BBT The F3 discuss which PowerPuff girls they are. X asks Shrek, Donkey and Puss'in'boots. DF says you better not point at me for the donkey. Azah calls DF Meow from Pokeman. The convo is devolving and hopefully they will drift off and BB can turn off the lights.

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic