Saturday, September 18, 2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed Updates

11:30pm BBT X/Azah are in the BY HT while Ky continues working DF in the KT about how important it is was to Tiff to bring forward people who have earned it, who have played. DF counters that Azah/Hannah/Tiff were coming after Ky. He had to take a shot at them. 

11:35pm BBT DF explains to Ky that if he had gone after X before Tiff/Hannah, he would have been in the same position but with the girls instead of X and him. In the HT, X says he's a trained lifeguard. Certified? He tells Azah no. DF tells Ky he's looking at scenarios.

11:40pm BBT DF tells Ky he never expected Ky to make it this far. Tiff/Hannah wanted him out first. Azah/X are rehashing past HoHs. DF is helping Ky understand what he's achieved in the game. He's trying to help Ky feel good about not making F3. 

11:45pm BBT DF tells Ky that Ky won comps to further the Six and then within the Six. He wasn't going to win comps so he had to compete in a different way. He says this Four have been the most loyal to each other. Ky says Azah is not loyal to him. Maybe to you. 

11:50pm BBT DF says if X doesn't use Veto on him, Ky has the right to say WTF, because of the F2 he has with X. But if X saves Ky & he goes up, then Ky could evict him & DF would just have to accept it. Ky says I would never take a shot at you, though I could have already.

11:52pm BBT X tells Azah he told DF to keep Ky comfortable. Ky is trying various approaches to make DF feel guilty with what DF described as puppy dog eyes. DF is counter-deflecting his arguments. X and Azah are relaxed outside. It's round and round.

11:55pm BBT Ky tells DF that he supported him, now it's DF's time to support him. Ky's mind is racing and that means he's having to work hard to coalesce his thoughts into words. I took on extra risk for the 3 guys and now he's vulnerable and needs DF's support. 

11:58pm BBT DF is being very patient though he would love to escape outside. He's trying to give Ky his space and his advice. He doesn't know how it will play out and just try to stay positive. He beat out 12 other HG and made it to F4. 

11:59pm BBT DF tells Ky that Azah thought he was her ride-or-die long before he and Ky had their deal. Ky says I'm just telling you what is factual. I don't feel good admitting I need your help. This is hard. DF says he's trying to be there for Ky, for Azah and for himself.

12:00am BBT Ky tells DF that he can be there emotionally for Azah as long as he votes for Ky. X/Azah continue rehashing past HG and past house evictions. They are frustrated that DF is waffling on evicting Ky. X says if he won't, he'll save her Azah & let her do it.

12:05am BBT DF goes up to HoH to listen to music. X gets out of the HT. Ky strips down & gets in with Azah. They talk about what's been happening outside the house. Cardi had another baby, Azah guesses. DF called to DR, tells X Ky's been beating him up, you know how he is.

• morty locked this topic