Saturday, September 18, 2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 23 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/289-big-brother-usa-season-23-discussion/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is West Coast Daylight Saving (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB23-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Chess Parlor (CP)
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Reef Bedroom (RBR)
Sea Glass Bedroom (SBR)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)
Yacht Club Bedroom (YBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

The two highest IQ scores in history both belonged to women.

7:30AM BBT

The remaining Cookout members are still sleeping.

7:50AM BBT

WBRB Bubbles for Wakey Wakey Houseguests

(But only on cams 3/4. The HNR is still on Cams 1/2 with Kyland sleeping soundly.)

7:51AM BBT

Xavier is out of bed in the HoH Room. The house is still dark. Xavier heads downstairs then into the Storage Room for fresh batteries.

7:53AM BBT

WBRB Bubbles, again (still just cams 3/4 with 1/2 on a sleeping Kylander)

7:57AM BBT

Xavier crawled back into bed. The houselights are still off.

10:56AM BBT

Kyland looks like a vampire in the HNR lying on his bed in shades like he is planking.

11:15AM BBT

Xavier heads to the yacht club bedroom to check on Big D and Azah. They begin to stir.

Big D- I slept horrible. 

11:17AM BBT

All cameras move to Kyland still in bed in the HNR

11:19AM BBT

Big D tells Azah and Xavier that he had a dream Tiffany and Hannah were bullying Azah by ripping her wig apart.

WBRB Bubbles

11:22AM BBT

Xavier heads up to the HNR to check on Kyland. They discuss Pirates of the Caribbean movies and Indiana Jones.

11:29AM BBT

Xavier says he plays movie trivia with his boys at Applebees. Ky says LA doesn't have restaurant chains.

11:33AM BBT

Azah and Big D are studying the days and comps in the yacht club bedroom.

11:41AM BBT

WBRB Bubbles

12:15PM BBT

Big D is talking to the cameras about the game Big Brother. He is grateful to be there, but the last thing he is going to do is "beg people's asses. I've never been that kind of bitch. I will never be that kind of bitch."

He says there are all kinds of gay people, "We are not all rainbows and unicorns. Some of us are rough and tough like me....playing football and things like...playing sports."

12:24PM BBT

Ky walks into the living room and Big D begins telling him about his dreams. He says he woke up with a headache because of the dreams. One dream was a bunch of his family members shooting a gun into the mirror and they all died. The other was Hannah and Tiffany bullying Azah, trying on her clothes and ripping up her wig. "I think the pressure of the game is getting to me."

Kyland says his dreams were good. They played out like movies, "with strange combinations. One was definitely about the Crime Lab competition. Very intense but pretty good dreams."

12:28PM BBT

Big D tells Ky he is off today.

Ky- It's not the day to be off.

Big D- I know

12:30PM BBT

Xavier is pacing the HoHR floor, again.

WBRB Bubbles

Now Xavier is listening to his music and dancing around the room.

12:34PM BBT

Big D is attacking the Cheez-Its again.

Xavier goes downstairs and tells Big D that he got called to the DR

Azah- oh no....I haven't hydrated. I haven't eaten. (she still doesn't bother to get up off the couch.

Kyland is in the gym working out.

Kyland does multiple sets of up and downs. (burpees)

Azah- I'm so happy the have-nots are done

Big D has her repeat it three times because he can't hear her over his crunching.

Big D- Oh girl, you are so lucky.

Azah- I am. I literally said before coming here that I hope I am a have not only once this summer. It freaking happened.

Big D- Two times and it was hell.

12:38PM BBT

The feeds go directly to Rancho Coastal Humane Society

2:52PM BBT

The feeds have been down over two hours for the veto competition.

3:11PM BBT

The feeds have returned. Kyland is crying in the HNR.

Ky- This is the moment everyone warned me about....I showed him he is not expendable to mel I just hope he can do the same thing for me.  

Xavier won the Power of Veto.

3:12PM BBT

Big D tells Azah in the YBR that she did great

Azah- Thank you! You did great

Big D- You beat out Ky. 

Azah- You beat out Ky! You did great!

Big D- Thank you. I fucked up at the end

Azah- Yeah, I fucked up at the end. My nerves got to me.

The competition was about the days.

3:17PM BBT

Kyland is rocking back and forth in the HNR and mumbling under his breath, "I showed you three times....three times."

3:22PM BBT

Kyland is still rocking back and forth on his heels in the HNR. He seems to be rehearsing his pitch to Xavier, but it is barely audible and not always discernable.

3:24PM BBT

Kyland- I let him win, and dropped first. What a dummy.

In the kitchen, Big D is wiping his head at the kitchen table with a paper towel.

3:26PM BBT

In the HNR, Ky drops down on the bed, "Oh Man!"

3:29PM BBT

Xavier comes out of the DR

Big D- Hey! Congratulations!

Xavier heads up to the HNR to check on Ky. He tells him that he is telling everyone he is not having veto talk today.

Ky- I'm glad you won, it's just that this is the thing that everyone kept warning me about.

3:30PM BBT

They hug.

Ky- I don't see why you and I have to have that conversation tomorrow.

X- Well, I'm telling everybody that.

Ky- It's just a vulnerable moment.

X- You'll be fine, okay?

Ky- I know it's just...my brain is like a calculator

Xavier- I understand. That's why I am telling everyobody we will worry about this stuff tomorrow.

Ky- It's just, going out first is frustrating. Not being able to save yourself is frustrating. If you want to talk about it tomorrow, I'll respect that.  

Ky- I think I have shown you that I trust and value you more than Derek. I guess it's like, are you willing to risk me at all?

3:39PM BBT

Xavier leaves Kyland alone in his thoughts

Kyland- (to himself) Oh, I hate myself right now.

3:39PM BBT

Xavier is looking for Azah. He finds her in the shower. He tells her that he is not talking veto with anybody today. He asks if she is okay.

Azah- I'm good

X- ALright! I'm not trying to treat you like a little kid here.

Azah- I'm not gonna do that. I ain't no bitch. I'm just a vulnerable person.

Xavier- Okay. I just wanted you to know. I let Big D and Ky know.

Azah- That's fine. I wasn't planning to talk to you today.

4:32PM Xavier just finished eating a sandwich and is now in the HOH room brushing his teeth. 

4:33PM Big D to Azah- I'm counting on you and Britney's vote. That's it. 

Azah reassures Big D that she doesn't have a final two or three with Xavier, and that she wouldn't do that to Big D.

4:41PM Kyland is done sulking and has come downstairs to join the rest of the houseguests in the LR.

5:25pm BBT In the YBR, X gets up from cuddling Azah and thanks her (believe me, it was her pleasure). X heads up to HoH to listen to music. Ky and Aza are in the KT where Azah is snacking. DF is still in the DR. 

6:19PM BBT Big D hopped in the shower, and him and Kyland are having a conversation.

Big D- He (Xavier) hasn't talked to me, I don't know what the f*ck he's gonna do.

Ky- If he did use it (the veto) on me, would you be okay with that?

Big D- Yeah.

Ky- Ok I appreciate it.

Big D- If he used it on you do I ....

Kyland- (interrupts) Yeah you would have nothing to worry about.

6:07pm BBT Ky learned you underestimate what can be done in a year but overestimate what can be done in 10 years. Azah had her life planned out - by 30 was going to make partner and have 2 kids. She had a quarter-life crisis at 25 and realized that wasn't happening.

6:09pm BBT DF was in the YBR and heads through the LR/KT without saying anything on his way to the WA. He is preparing to take a shower. Ky tells Azah she's still young. She says she thought she was pretty hip until she came into the house. 

6:12pm BBT Ky says you won't know what to regret in life until you look back on your life. Ky finds DF in the WA. I failed spectacularly, Ky tells DF. If X doesn't use it (Veto) can I still count on you? DF doesn't see why not but doesn't commit to save Ky.

6:15pm BBT DF says he got scared and went to fast at the end. Ky said him too. DF wants to wait to see what X does before he decides what he'll do. (That's called the BB Blow-Off). Ky says I came through for him, now we have to wait to see if he does the same. 

6:18pm BBT Ky leaves DF in the shower. Ky hits the WC. Azah is under a blanket on the LR couch with her eyes closed. Ky is out of the WC and asks if DF would be OK if X used it on him? DF says sure. Ky says you have zero to worry about (F3 or F2). 

6:21pm BBT Azah is experiencing cramps and has taken some Advil and laid down on the LR couch. Ky gets her something specifically for menstrual pain (this is apparently what got them talking about life transitions). Ky's afraid of taking things that put him to sleep.

6:23pm BBT Azah's sister suggested she take melatonin when she was fighting COVID. She stopped when she got vaccinated. Ky fills up her water cup. Azah assures him she's drinking plenty of water. X is up & goes to DR. DF finally turns the shower on. It's a quick shower. 

6:27pm BBT Azah asks DF, who is walking from the WA to the BRs, whether Dad or Daddy is more sexy. DF doesn't bite. X is waiting for DF in the YBR. DF is happy he could beat 2 ppl after starting out with an X.X says you're coming with me no matter what.

6:29pm BBT DF tells X that Ky is already coming after him. X says we have to just keep strong until it's done (they plan to evict Ky and take Azah to F3). 

6:30PM BBT Big D gets out of the shower. Almost has a towel slip mishap. Lol close call there.

Xavier to Big D- You're coming with me. 

Xavier- This is what's keeping us from being in those final chairs (pointing at something of Kyland's. Referencing him without saying his name) We can't stop now. Keep it together.

[The plan is to get Ky out. After X has been deep in thought for a good majority of the day, it seems like he has some clarity about the decision he has to make. I believe he is starting to realize this might be the time to take the shot. - GospelGal]

7:30pm BBT Azah is laying on the LR couch. Ky is in the KT looking for something to eat. DF is at the DT watching him. X has returned to HoH. Game talk is non-existant.

7:32pm BBT X/DF now at the DT talking about the Veto comp, playing cards. Ky went to the WA. He returns and all 3 talk about the their turns at the comp. This comp had never been used for Veto and never been days-related. Ky went fast and didn't take time to figure it out.

7:35pm BBT DF says he figured it out but went too slow. He and Ky should have switched brains. Ky says I did a dumb thing - I have approached every other comp the same way until this one. Ky is watching X/DF play Go Fish (As well as they all lie, they should play poker).

7:25PM BBT Azah tells a hilarious story about the time her parents impulsively bought their family a sheep while they lived in a town house. The sheep kept baa'ing throughout the night and the girls stayed home from school because they didn't know what would happen when they left him alone. A few days later the sheep still won't stop baa'ing so they call the farm and ask them to come pick the sheep up to take him back. But they can't pick him up for several days. Come Sunday morning the family had no choice but to load the sheep in the back of the car with the grandmother and take him to church. Her dad canceled kids church so they could put the sheep in the children's area during the service. Throughout the service the sheep is still baa'ing and the congregation becomes distracted and confused as to what the sound is, until her dad has an idea. He incorporates the sheep into the sermon by having the associate pastor stand at the front of the church holding the sheep, saying "Behold the lamb of God..." Next thing you know the sheep gets loose and starts running through the congregation. I wish I could've transcribed the entire story because it made me laugh until my stomach hurt. The way she told it was hilarious 😂 LOL

8:05pm BBT Ky is still messing around in the KT. DF/X still playing Go Fish at the DT. DF asks if X has an Ace and X says only Kings here. The banter between the two is both childish and entertaining. Azah was napping in the LR last we saw her.

8:25pm BBT Now it's Ky/DF playing cards (Speed) and there's a lot of whooping and hollaring as DF gets rolled. He deals out a rematch. X is enjoying watching, cheering the game like the Olympics. DF takes down Ky and celebrates. Round 3. Get 'em, Ky. Get his *ss, Derek.

8:30pm BBT X is trash talking Ky, telling DF to ignore his perfect hair, his perfect eyes, his perfect smile, focus on the cards. This is so exciting, exclaims X. Why is this happening, Ky cries! He lost again. Best of 5, X says. Best of 7? Best of 5, DF says.

8:33pm BBT X has a lint roller as a microphone. It's 2-2, X says, who will win the final round? Frustrating is building with Ky. Big D is goign to work and Ky seems frazzled. How is this happening, Ky cries out. Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Ky, there he goes! Taking the lead!

8:35pm BBT Ky wins! X rushes to interview Ky about his big win over DF. Swift hands and swift cards, Ky says. The interview is full of cliche & X is perfect as the sportscaster asking dumb questions. DF is interviewed after his devastating loss. DF is ready for the rematch.

8:37pm BBT X signs off the sports cast as the Bald-*ss Bitch. Ky and DF are laughing at him. They've played 9 card games in 2 hours. Ky says he's done. X says maybe they can wake up Azah to play Rummy. They try to play without her.

8:44pm BBT X says he has an important question for DF: Ky or Billy? Who's billy, DF asks? X's brother, Ky reminds him. This is a serious question, X says, you haven't answered. I have to go with Ky, DF says. X teases he had to think about it. DF says it's Ky's looks.

8:46pm BBT Ky starts to explain DF's infatuation with him as the mermaid effect and FotH (from the sitcom How I Met Your Mother - the more time a man spends with a woman, the more you find her sexually attractive). Ky says fans watching won't see the sexy in him DF does.

8:52pm BBT DF is talking X/Ky through his card game rules for 3-way Speed. DF accuses X of holding back cards. He swears he's not. Now Ky is dealing blackjack to X and DF. You now owe me $5k, dealer says.

9:04pm BBT Azah is awake & wants to join in. They suggest poker. She issues the magic words every poker player wants to hear: I don't know how to play. Don't worry, DF assures her, we'll teach you. They are using M&Ms as chips. Half my chips are orange, she says.

10:45pm BBT The games are over and DF/Azah/X are in the LR w/o Ky, so talk turns to the Veto. DF is hesitant to evict Ky. Azah suggests X use Veto on her. She has no hesitation. DF waffles and says it would look good on his resume. What kind of player are you, Azah asks?

11:00pm BBT X/Azah/DF decide they have time for DF to decide what he wants to do. X laughs that Ky wanted to be Batman & Superman with him in the F2. Ky comes out of the DR and game talk stops. Ky was getting new contacts. He has an eye thing that requires hard contact lenses. 

11:15pm BBT X and Azah get into the BY hot tub, even though it is chilly outside. DF/Ky are not joining them. Azah goes to change and DF tells X he's going to get there, he's going to be a big boy. He has no choice. X goes up to HoH to change for the HT, leaving DF alone.