Ok. Total BB Fan Here because...

BB was so freakin AWESOME last night. PPL cuttin throats already. I love it. It was so gd that i had to watch it twice last night. when it went off, it came bk on a diff channel so i had to watch it again. lol

My name is Josh and i am a BB addict. :lol:

I am DVRing the whole season...i think i will be watching last night again... probably tomorrow morning while i wait for all those dorks to wake up in the BB house.. it will give me something to do..

oh and i might clean house a little :D

LOL yea i dont' know why Dr. Will was mad. he is so arrogant. but i'd like to see him in the game for a bit. i also hope its Ali and not Danelle that gets the boot. Danielle is a real chit disturber and thats what tis season needs.

OK now i know i am addicted. lol i taped BB for my wife and she finally had a chance to watch it last night. hahaha and the fan that i am... i sat down and watched it again. like they say the 3rd time is a charm. and the 3rd time i watched it i loved it more. lol boy tis is gonna be a great summer. lol

So this thread should be called "BBA" Big Brother Anonymous. If so, I'll join.

<Standing up> Hi, my name is chopped_liva and I'm a BB fan.

Now where's the dougnuts and coffee! B)

Oh thats right to. i forgot its not comiin on tis sunday. will guess my camping trip is back on. lol wasn't gonna go for sunday night also casue didn't wanna miss BB, but tks for the info. lol forget that it wasn't comin on until tuesday. guess i better call the misses to tell her to pack extra stuff. lol tks again

I watched the show 5 times so far and not once did I hear Julie say it wasn't on til Tuesday..wishful thinking on my part I guess...all the footage they have it doesn't make sense to not be on Sunday!

Archived