Tuesday, September 7, 2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 23 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/289-big-brother-usa-season-23-discussion/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is West Coast Daylight Saving (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB23-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Chess Parlor (CP)
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Reef Bedroom (RBR)
Sea Glass Bedroom (SBR)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)
Yacht Club Bedroom (YBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

When the Warner Brothers film studio was founded, the Ottoman Empire still existed.

9:53AM BBY Ky is awake and heads to the loo 

9:58AM BBT Tiff is awake walking around the HOHR turns to the camera and says

Good Morning, It is Tuesday everyone is sleeping and I am going to have a date with Chris Brown. 

My job as HOH is probably over. It will be up to the house to make their vote. I'm going to enjoy the last few days of privacy in my room. Music, my snacks that I am keeping away from everybody and mostly importantly my comfy cozy bed and umm, enjoy my last few days with Claire. 

They better get Alyssa out of this house come next week. If they don't then means my ass is on the line. I will have to win every veto, the other HOH 

WBRB for Wakey Wakey

scrnli_9_7_2021_11-29-06 AM.png

10:21AM BBT Feeds return to Ky and X in the CRBR talking through scenarios on if they did win who would they put up.  X is expecting a double eviction to come soon and says it will go by fast.  From her experience as a viewer that after the double the house goes chill. 

10:29AM BBT WBRB

10:50AM BBT Tiff and Claire in the WA. Claire asks what Tiff would give her odds with Ky. Tiff says that interesting he has not brought it up.

Tiff: When did you talk to him?

Claire: I talked to him before I went up.

Tiff: I think he mentioned to me, no I know he mentioned to me but I think it was the day you talked to him. He was like, I had a little talk with Claire. He didn’t go into detail he just said he had a little talk with Claire she thinks she might be going on the block. I asked him what did he think about her vote and he was like umm I’m weighing it right now.  I said Ok then talk to her about it.

Claire: I didn’t talk to either of them yesterday. I will have a long conv with him today.  

scrnli_9_7_2021_1-13-54 PM.png

11:07AM BBT Big D has been cleaning and doing laundry. He is now ironing. 

2:20PM BBT

Big D is talking with Xavier in living room. Big D is confessing that he is having a hard time focusing on the game with Ky in the house.

2:22PM BBT

All of the ladies: Claire, Hannah, Azah, Alyssa, Tiffany are talking in the coral reef room about Chima Simone getting evicted from the house by production for not following the house rules in season 11.

2:45PM BBT

All of the HGs are now in the coral reef room talking about random things. They are all talking over each other. Big D is in and out of the room, but all the others are in the beds.

2:56PM BBT

Tiffany joined Big D in the living room for random chatter and is now washing dishes in the kitchen. Claire is now helping Tiff in the kitchen.

4:00PM BBT

Xavier is talking about double evictions in the living room with Azah and Derek. As they start talking about how long to change the backyard to the next HoH comp, feeds go to WBRB (don't talk about production I'm guessing)

18 minutes ago, MikeC said:

4:00PM BBT Xavier is talking about double evictions...

Thanks for the update, MikeC.  May I have another.  ✏️

It's that time of year where everyone begins school and all things Fall, 🍂

Mamalong has been trying to cover as much as possible, while also caring for her ailing father.  It would be great if a few people would pitch in and help updating.

7:30PM BBT

Azah is dressed up in the living room

Derek is hosting BB Blind Dates. They seem to be playing the Dating Game for a date in the HoH room.

Question #1 posed by Azah: Have you found your purpose?

Derek changes the question to: Where would you take Azah on your first date?

The contestants are Hannah, Tiffany, and Alyssa

7:42

Derek: “Everyone is late; production is late”

Q2 What would you wear meeting Azah's parents for the first time?

Q3: What is one thing you love about Azah? [for reasons unclear Alyssa is contestant 1 and 3 in this round]

Alyssa: the Skittles and motorcycles

Tiff: No matter what she always puts the feelings of others before her own.

Alyssa (again): Loves to cook. Loves others before her self.

Azah goes with contestant number 2.

Next describe yourself in 3 words

Contestant 1 Alyssa: “Down to bone”

Contestant 2 Tiffany: “Personable, confident, funloving”

Contestant 3 Alyssa: “Confident, ambitious, kind”

Azah picks contestant 3 in this round

8:10

Due to a tie and time constraints, Azah will pick the winner.

Sorry contestant 1 Claire.

Let’s bring out contestant 2 Xavier

And number 3 Kyland

The houseguests can’t seem to decide how this actually works.

Claire is dismissed but the others remain.

[None of this makes any sense ~MikeC]

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic