The UNCHOSEN six

BB4Life

At 12:41 am BBT Will, Marc, Chicken George, and Howie were talking about past seasons and the fights that they had. Will was talking about how he and Nicole are friends now and Will mentioned that Nicole will be coming to the house for a contest because CBS asked her. So maybe ALL the houseguests have been contacted to come back for something.

Just a thought.

Holly came back to host an event last season, Marcellas came back the other season.

I'd like to see confirmation that the 6 other houseguests that aren't already in the house have / have not been seen in public.

Where are Cowboy Ivette etc right now?

I have an acquaitance who works on one of the overseas versions of BB. I emailed him regarding ours and he said that while he had no concrete info, he was aware of our BB Allstars edition and that he had heard that the six people who were not selected would be playing a part in the show throughout the season. He added that if they are used in the way he expected, that it could be very interesting, and could "really rile some folks up". I have no idea what that means where he lives, but it doesn't sound good.

He then added that this was strictly his opinion, but I can say that he has provided me with some info in the past that has come true.

So, we may not be completely done with Dana, Cowboy and the rest of em just yet.

Dep

It would be interesting to throw them in the mix later on just when we forget about them. I just don't know if i can handle Cowboy for the whole summer so i hope, if it's true, that it is much later in the game. :unsure:

Archived