Monday, August 30, 2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 23 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/289-big-brother-usa-season-23-discussion/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is West Coast Daylight Saving (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB23-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Chess Parlor (CP)
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Reef Bedroom (RBR)
Sea Glass Bedroom (SBR)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)
Yacht Club Bedroom (YBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

Russia has a larger surface area than Pluto.

2:51PM BBT

Tiffany, Azah, Claire and Hannah are sitting on the backyard couches chatting about books they had to read in school. They bring up The GIver and The Outsiders. Claire says she didn't like The GIver. They discuss that cboth were turned into movies.

2:55PM BBT

They begin discussing the Brat Pack. They all agree Emilio Estevez is "hot." They also discuss the Estevez/Sheen family and how brothers Charlie Sheen (stage name of Carlos Estevez) and Emilio Estevez are the sons of Martin Sheen (born Ramon Estevez; currently staring in Grace and Frankie). The family ancestry is Spanish, but Martin and Charlie chose to use Americanized versions of their birth names as their stage names. Emilio uses his birth name.

1:34pm BBT SB alone in the HNR. Tiff tells Ky to comfort SB then send SB home so Tiff can have Ky back. He goes to HNR and they pledge to not campaign against each other. DF/Azah are arguing. DF calls her opinion that Alysa is playing a good game stupid. Azah not happy.

1:45pm BBT In HNR, SB tells she's not going to tell him her secret (she's been teasing she has a secret for weeks). Ky says he told Claire to not give up her secrets. DF apologizes to Azah for being rude. Hannah used her Veto to save X. There was no replacement nominee.

1:54pm BBT In the YBR, DF tells Azah she can't nom both Alyssa/Claire together because if one comes down... Azah says you have to because... DF says someone's outside the door. FotH. (Azah is right because if Alyssa is nom and Claire wins Veto, she can save both.)

2:00pm BBT Ky wants to know SB's secret, just a hint. She offers him 3 possible secrets. 1. She's a grad student in linguist anthropology, or 2. she's a forensic chemist, or 3. she's a professional singer. Ky says he knows which one but tease he won't tell her which.

2:02pm BBT Ky says SB can't be a forensic chemist because she doesn't know how to apply a bandage. In the WA, X is talking to himself, that's 3 weeks in a row! Alyssa told Claire they're on a white island. Now he'll have to go up again to get her out next.

2:07pm SB confesses her real job to Ky. BBT Ky asks SB if being a forensic scientist is like Dexter (Showtime's serial killing forensic analyst). SB clarifies that she works for an independent lab that processes evidence for counties that do not have their own labs. 

2:11pm BBT Tiff tells DF/Azah Alyssa is all over X but Claire is easy to manage. SB says she's worked at her lab for 5yrs but there's no upward mobility. FL is a right to work state and if she makes waves... She thought she blew it when she said she likes science books.

2:17pm BBT TX tells Hannah what Alyssa told Claire (threatening to expose The Cookout). Hannah says Alyssa tried to make F2 deal with her after DX left. In the HNR, Ky tells SB the house hasn't talked about her voice acting as much as her personality. FotH.

2:22pm BBT Ky explains reasons SB is a target. SB doesn't understand why HG think Shelly isn't real. She's in a picture, wrote a letter. This was before her HoH, Ky says. Then why a target now? Ky says it was her sassiness as HoH. SB doesn't want Shelly to be erased.

2:27pm BBT SB tells Ky she did not want to publicize being a forensic chemist because she has to testify in court. She couldn't get work in San Diego but moved to FL when offered a job. In the YBR, Hannah says she took $5k from DX then evicted him is reason to evict her.

2:35pm BBT Ky tells SB she should really consider voice acting. He could set her up with people. She could make enough money to buy her parents a house. SB wants to get away from BB and the HG for a month. She needs time to decompress. Ky wants to hang out after. 

2:42pm BBT SB tells Ky he can buy her dinner after he wins 750K. SB has private social media accounts for her cosplay/singing followers. He suggests a public profile for her BB followers fan mail. You mean hate mail, she says. She will have more opportunities, he says.

5:25PM BBT

Big D is eating something from a bowl in the kitchen while talking to Azah. 

Big D tells Azah that he is growing more and more attracted to Ky and doesn't know what to do. "I wonder if I should just tell him so he knows."

Claire and Hannah are whispering in the bathroom about the coming HoH competition and nominations.

Hannah & Claire discuss getting Xavier, Alyssa and Kyland out (in that order) leaving them in the final 5 with Azah and Big D. 

Hannah- If X is gone, Ky takes out Alyssa and then we take out Ky. Then we are in the final 5.

Claire- The final 5 with Big d and Azah

Hannah- We take out Big D first

Claire- and then Azah

Hannah- And then it's 'may the best woman win'

Claire- Fuck

5:37PM BBT

Tiffany is giving Xavier a manicure at the backyard couch. SHe is applying clear nail polish. SB is sitting with them chatting with them.

5:41PM BBT

Big D and Hannah are sharing the ahmmock in the backyard and just chatting about life at home.

Big D- I'm ready to get out of here because the longer and longer I am here with Ky the harder it is. I am developing feelings. I don't want to be used. But, I feel like if we weren't in this house, I could possibly explore. 

Hannah- I'm doing so much better than I was doing on Thursday and Friday

Big D- When DX left?

Hannah- yeah....I can't remember the last time that I felt those feelings

Big D- but you didn't vote him to go home and didn't put him on the block

Hannah- I know

Big D- You didn't do nothing to him. You didn't do anything wrong.

Hannah- That's what I have to tell myself.

Big D says she need sto tell it to him, too. DX will understand.

5:52PM BBT

In the backyard, SB tells Xavier that she doesn't think there will be a Battle Back because of Covid.

5:56PM BBT

SB and X are talking about the veto competition. They both felt that did well in the comp but were beat by Hannah. X says his time was 8 minutes 29 seconds.

SB- I think it's crazy how well everyone did. People usually time out on that comp. People in this house are too smart. I wanted to be on a season where people are stupid. Why am I playing with geniuses?

Xavier- The fact that Hannah got sub 5 (I believe he means less than 5 minutes) DAMN! Even on my best day I couldn't beat her. And then you and  Ky got sub 5, too. Damn!

X says he felt he did well since his time was under 10 minutes.

SB says Ky told her he hit the button like 6 times, so she doesn't know what kind of speed he was on.

6:00PM BBT

Claire and Azah are prepping dinner in the kitchen. They are frustrated that all the knives are dirty. Claire is using a regular dinner knife to cut vegetables.

Claire - I feel like me and DX hitting the block was like a slap last week 'Don't do that"

Azah- And then you got $100

Claire thinks it was because America saw they wanted to keep Britiney.

Claire- me and DX both got $100 the second week like 'you'll need this'

6:09PM BBT

Claire is telling Azah that she liked attending the University of Michigan because it's a liberal college and she grew up in a conservative town in Ohio. Claire says her great grandparents both went to the University of Michigan and a distant uncle attended the law school.

[Wow! None of my great grandparents or even grandparents went to college. -MamaLong]

6:12PM BBT

Back in the hammock, Hannah is telling Big D that she doesn't see herself as anything special because she doesn't have a larger than life personality like Big D. "X and I just sit around." Big D tells her he knows she  "tears it up in the DR. That's why you are my little hussy....Hannah the Hussy." 

Hannah- I don't know why you call me a hussy

*WBRB

6:24PM BBT

Hannah asks Big D, "What did Ky say?"

Big D says he hasn't talked to him about it yet.

Hannah- I support! I support everytone in this house.

Big D- I know

Big D gets out of the hammock to  put up the awnings in the backyard and Xavier joins Hannah in the hammock. She tells Xavier that Big D cracks her up.

X- That's why we can't get rid of him.

Hannah- I know! I'd be miserable in this house without him. I need him for my mental health and well being.

Big D comes back, (to X) "Me and Hannah were hanging out. Move. Go somewhere. We were hanging out and you just ruined it." 

X- I can't hang out with her?

Big D- No

X- I can't hang out with y'all two

Big D- No

X- Why not?

Big D- We're having Cold Take with D

X- Cold Takes with D?

Big D- Yes!

X- Cold D

Hannah- Cold D

Xavier gets out of the hammock and holds it steady while Big D gets back in

X- You good now?

Big D- yeah

Xavier walks away after showing Big D and Hannah his nails.

Big D- Is Tiff going to do my nails?

Hannah- No. She doesn't want to touch you. (she is joking)

Big D- I want my nails done.

Hannah- Just ask her.

6:58PM BBT

Xavier is washing dishes in the kitchen while chatting with Claire and Azah.

7:00PM BBT

WBRB Bubbles

7:10PM BBT

The feeds have been on Bubbles for 10 minutes

8:51PM BBT

The feeds finally return after being out for nearly 2 hours.

There is no obvious reason for the feeds being out. Hannah, Alyssa and Tiffany are chatting in the sea glass bedroom. Azah and Claire are in the hammock chatting. Xavier is washing dishes in the kitchen.

Hannah says DX is probably enjoying the jury house with Britini. She thinks he might be annoyed by Britini, but he is having fun.

[I'm out for the night  -MamaLong]

• morty unpinned this topic

9:00PM BBT

The feeds went to WBRB Bubbles, again

10:03PM BBT

The feeds return after being out over an hour

Tiffany- Who do you think should go this week?

Ky- Well, it depends on

Tiffany- No, I mean you or SB ( she waits a few seconds then laughs)  Okay, next week

Kyland, as usual, does not offer a direct answer. Instead, he provides his round about, detour, hesitation speak.

Azah, SB and Hannah aer in the hammock enjoying random chatter.

Hannah, Tiffany and Kyland are talking in the sea glass bedroom about Big D.

10:40PM BBT

Claire and SB have joined the others in the sea glass bedroom for random chatter.

Big D and Xavier are talking in the kitchen

10:41PM BBT

WBRB Bubbles

11:05PM BBT

The feeds return with no apparent explanation for them being down so much tonight. Possibly there is a shortage of staff int eh control room tonight, but I seriously wish Big Brother would STOP claiming they offer live feeds 24/7. 

Just random chatterings tonight in the Big Brother house.

11:21PM BBT

Feeds move to WBRB Bubbles, again

11:22PM BBT

The feeds come back long enough for us to hear Tiffany talking with SB, Hannah and Claire about how fun the obstacle course they did last night was.

*Many intermittent Bubbles

11:24PM BBT

Ky and Hannah are in the bathroom chatting.

Hannah- WHo do you think should go home next week?

Ky hems and haws. Hannah says that TIffany and Azah are leaning toward sending Alyssa home next week, but she prefers sending out Claire 

Ky- I think I could beat you, Tiffany and X... but I don't want to win.

Hannah- If it's me and Alyssa in the end, I will do what I need to do (HoH comp), but if it's me and Azah, I'm throwing it. If it's me and Big D, I'm throwing it. I definitely have more of a reason to target Claire...well, not a reason, but less reason to protect her.

Ky- At the end of the day, we know that...

Hannah-You're right, him winning makes the most sense ("him" being Big D) and then you winning makes the second most sense but since you have already one twice, that defaults to Azah...then me. I would do it.  If I won, my target has to be Alyssa. If Tiffany wins, the target has to be Alyssa.

Kyland- I still think there will be a Battle Back

11:41PM BBT

Azah and Big D are chatting on the backyard couches

11:57PM BBT

Tiffany, Hannah, SB, and Claire are talking about the Aries zodiac sign. Hannah comments theat Claire's water cup is "all the way busted up....it says 'lair'"

Claire says it's because she washes it all the time. The others don't wash teirs as much because they just put water in them.  [Y'all, you still need to wash your cups, even if you just keep water inside!  -MamaLong]

Tiffany- I am part of the destoration [sic]

The girls start laughing at Tiffany for flubbing the word "destruction"

Hannah- You sound like Big D

SB- You do

Tiffany- Realizing her error and laughing "We have been in this house too long"

Hannah and SB begin singing one of the tracks from the BB23 Top Hits called "I'm On the Block Again"

[The HGs have been writing and singing their own songs all season and joke about creating an album of their songs.  -MamaLong]

• morty locked this topic