Thursday, August 12, 2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 23 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/289-big-brother-usa-season-23-discussion/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is West Coast Daylight Saving (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB23-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Chess Parlor (CP)
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Reef Bedroom (RBR)
Sea Glass Bedroom (SBR)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)
Yacht Club Bedroom (YBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

8:15am BBT HG Wakeup. Time for ADLs, banal chit chat and eviction day shout-outs. 

9:30am BBT Claire is called to perform a 52-card pickup in the HNR for Christian & Alyssa. They think this was to force C&A out of bed. Downstairs, Ky says he knows a lot of cops. DX and Ky decide X is probably a cop. 

10:00AM BBT Ky and DX in HOHR talking how their personalities changed since they were a child. Ky says he barely talked, he got super lucky with his parents. He was picked on but his Mom gave him enough positive affirmations where he knew smart, not a loser smart is cool.

scrnli_8_12_2021_10-04-53 AM.png

10:09AM BBT SB asks Hannah if they will get to see the goodbye messages from when they stayed. Hannah: I don’t think so. Did you know the first person evicted gets to see everyone single goodbye message? SB: I didn’t know until the other day

10:22AM BBT Alyssa and Christian in the SGBR talking how he hopes there is a comp that gives him a chance to get back in the house.  Christian tells Alyssa that he needs to talk to Hanna to see if it is worth offering a deal to DX to save him. He needs to on board.

10:25AM BBT Christian is telling Hannah he as the answer to her question, however, it isn’t a good one. The reason he put her up was to not lose credibility in his team with SB. SB wants you out of the house. Hannah: why? Chris: Because you are super smart

10:37AM BBT Christian asks Hannah if it is worth it to try and deal with DX? Hannah: I can talk to him but do you have the number? Chris: I will if he talks to Tiff, Claire and Azah they will flip on a dime with DX tells them to keep me safe.  

10:45AM BBT Christian is still with Hannah trying to make an argument that there is a stronger duo in the house. One that is great at memory (SB) and the other physical (Ky). Alyssa hasn’t won anything.

10:49AM BBT Hannah asks Chris if he told anyone in the house that she was his target? Chris: No, but this might be dumb, but I will tell you who my target is. I want Ky gone Hannah: and then? Chris: After I take out a big target I would go after someone small that no one cares about.

10:57 FoTH

2:15PM BBT

Kyland and SB are whispering in the parlor. SB is confident she is not going home tonight. They are planning for next week.

In the coral reef room, Hannah, Tiffany, Claire and DX are talking about SB.

They are saying that she talks like a 6 year old.

Quick pre-live eviction feeds peek:

DX, Claire, TIff and Hannah deciding what they'll do if there's a double eviction.  "put up Ky and SB because Ky would be safe".

image.png.09fe51465435bb11ee05059423bd1060.png

image.png.fbf616de1e67ba876ce5f33ac357f055.png

Christian's last ditch effort to change DX's mind.

image.png.eaf1b2e98a13977760d70730463cd416.png

Brit lays down a blanket and takes a nap in hiding.

image.png.aecba56271ecf54a70e875c7591218e0.png

image.png.93590064056c3eb49c5913adcb3b4ba5.png

Big D does Big D.

image.png.2cea07d8ad5dc035eeb7a3dd6cc7d59a.png

Claire (not shown), Hannah and TIff help DX clean out the HOHR.

image.png

image.png.f960b5f824d583471b5a5a06e72954ed.png

12:45pm BBT Feeds return from HoH LD. Claire, DX, Tiff and Hannah are in HoH. Jokers are in the YBR and Christian, Alyssa and X are in the HNR. DX has to clear out all his HoH food (including the fridge, which Christian forgot to do last week and lost his food).

12:50pm BBT In HNR, X doesn't want Christian making any promises in his name. Alyssa says she can't stop him from trying. In HoH, DX tells Tiff Christian is resigned to leaving and is talking about what he'll find on the outside. He is packing up his HoH room.

12:56pm BBT In HoH, Hannah tells DX & Tiff about the deal Christian offered but they are in too deep to change the vote now. DX agrees any time a BD target has stayed in the game, it's been bad for the HoH. Hannah says if HoH is 2-Pick, just pick Alyssa until eliminated.

1:00pm BBT in the Gym, Christian tells DX he can't give up and has to keep fighting to stay. He makes a one-week safety offer. He wouldn't hold this move against DX. DX says he believes him but it just wouldn't be best for his game. Alyssa makes a similar case to Hannah.

1:30pm BBT The campaign swaps partners, with Alyssa pitching to DX & Christian to Hannah. Neither bite. Tiff tells Christian she never talked w/SB yesterday (not for SB trying). She's still frustrated she couldn't flip the vote (it is for Alyssa's benefit she says this).

1:42pm BBT In the WA, SB tells DX she respect and understands Christian fighting to the end but it worries her. She won't bother him any more. DX says she is no bother. SB also meets with X & Alyssa who both tell her it is not personal but they have to vote for Christian.

1:59pm BBT Christian & Tiff are talking and that worries Hannah, who hopes Tiff doesn't flip after all. X assures her it was just damage control over SB. He says Tiff is a strategic thinker but an emotional player. Christian says he would do anything to survive. Anything.

2:15pm BBT Tiff finds DX in the Coral BR and confirms Christian will be voted out. SB and Ky strategizing how to play a knockout comp. Claire wants to keep her deck of cards in the house. She wants to learn magic and become David Blaine's apprentice. FotH.

6:59PM BBT

The feeds are back to Alyssa and X in the SR

Alyssa- We would have had the fucking numbers. Oh my God, they are fucking idiots.

Xavier- laughs

Alyssa- They are fucking pissed because they know if Christian stayed, that wouldn't have fucking happened. Now Ky can't go and SB is not leaving. Idiots!

Xavier- they are all worried  he is gonna take a shot at them

Alyssa- Just to get rid of Christian?

Xavier laughs

Alyssa- Christian would have bombed that

[It is clear that Kyland won the HoH Competition  -MamaLong]

7:00PM BBT:  The feeds come to Alyssa talking to X in the SR. "Are they idiots??".  Now Ky can't go and SB won't be nominated. Tiff comes in upset and tells X to never throw her anything again because she messed up.

7:01PM BBT:  Confirmation:  Ky won HOH!

7:00PM BBT

In the YBR, Azah is saying that they could be going up as well and what they need to do is stay calm.

Azah- I need to not be emotional and go put on a happy face.

Brit is pacing in the YBR

Back in the SR, Tiffany has walked in and X says he wants to talk with Tiff, so Alyssa leaves.

Tiff walks to Xavier and gives him a hug and says "I'm really sorry"

Tiff- Don't ever throw it again because I wanted it.

X- you wanted it?

Tiff-I wanted it because I really wanted to see my son. (Tiff begins crying)

X- come here...come here  (He hugs her) I know...it's okay

Tiff is distraught- I messed up my whole HoH. Anybody could have won except him. 

X- It's alright

Tiff- I'm so mad....just don't

X- take a second...take a second

Xavier tries to console her

Tiff- I could have just won it. I just wasted my whole fucking thing.

Tiffany leaves the SR and Hannah comes in

Xavier- Basically no one wanted Kyland to win it [I bet SB did -MamaLong] and he won it. He didn't throw it. I threw it to Tiffany. We wanted Tiffany to win.

Hannah keeps nodding in agreement.

7:02PM BBT

X- Bro, if you know the right answer, answer wrong. That's what I did.

Hannah- That's going to make the 6 trust him less. Things were already contentious.

X- no one in the 6 is gonna trust Kyland after the way he played that

Hannah says Big D is mad "I told him, calm down"...he is potentially going to have the blood of five people on his hands...that messes it up for the 6 because Julie said something about flipping and an extra vote...even if I go as the pawn next to Derek X, he could still go home.  Xavier says none of them (the 6) are gonna go home. Ky can put up Britini and Claire.

X- It changes things drastically. This was not the week to do it. We gotta do damage control. I'm gonna go talk to Tiff

Xavier says he talked with Kyland before the competition because he wanted to know what they should do. X told Ky to throw it to Tiffany...he didn't do it.

7:05PM BBT

Kyland is talking to the cams "The 6 have stayed in power. I just don't understand why Azah didn't pick the Kings"

In the coral reef bedroom, Hannah tells DX "you can't tell anyone this.." but the cam switches back to Kyland

I switched cameras to pick up the rest of the DX/Hannah conversation:

Hannah- Listen, the 6 people that were left, Alyssa was out. SB was out. X wouldn't have come after you this week. Tiff wouldn't have come after you this week. Kyland would not have come after you this week. Big D and Azah wouldn't have come after you this week. And the person who wins HoH has the potential to 5 people's blood on his hands.

DX- that makes sense

Hannah- you're already a big target. Why would I want to put myself as a big target when I'm not. At least not yet

DX- you're right ....which one did you miss?

Hannah- HoH Pool Sharks...one person has had our name in their mouth all week...just saying

DX- I'm scared Ky is gonna waste this HoH. I personally want him to take out Alyssa. This is between us, but I am confused by Azah. She picked him twice. Britini picked SB and Ky which made sense. Ky picked Azah and Big D because Kyland won and then Azah picked Ky and ??? (he can't remember

[The competition was a face off based on details from previous competitions.]

Claire comes in and interrupts the conversation.

X- Who did Azah pick her second time

Hannah- me and Tiff  oh then Kyland and Alyssa

X- Kyland won

Alyssa walks in the room and says "Oh hey. I think we can have a truce for taking out my brother."

X- can we have a 60 second date (they are sharing a beer)

image.png.b468f0fed069f630ad276e50f0159530.png

7:30PM BBT:  The HG are settling down, changing out of their show clothes and makeup, pondering what's happened tonight and gathering their thoughts for what's coming next. Lots of comforting of Tiff, who's beating herself up for losing comp.

7:09PM BBT

Xavier and SB briefly chat in the bathroom. SB says he will probably go after the Jokers. X says he has reason to come after him. SB is surprised by Britini targeting them but knows she wanted to win and that she 9SB) was likely to win that competition. Xavier says he doesn't think Kyland will come after them (Xavier, SB, Alyssa) Xavier leaves the bathroom

7:11PM BBT

The camera switches to the coral reef room where Hannah, Claire and Brit are talking about the powers. Brit says she is going to remain optimistic. Brit leaves.

Hannah- I know Tiff wanted it, but it's a blessing that she doesn't have it...we don't know how this works. Claire agrees.

7:16PM BBT

Through tears in the YBR, Azah tells Xavier that she doesn't understand why he kept picking her. "He picked me 4 times"

Xavier said he was trying to get Ky to pick him and Big D

Azah- The thing that gets me is that he said he was going to throw the comp...that he was throwing everything this week.

Azah is ridiculously emotional over knowing he will likely put up Brit and she will go home.

[I love Azah's heart, but she is not made for this game. She is just too kind and decent to handle it. She plays with her heart because it's her largest tool, and can't separate from personal from game.  -MamaLong] Xavier leaves so she can get herself together.

7:31PM BBT: In the HNR, Big D is making Ky aware that the house feels that he and SB are the next Alyssa and Christian showmance and to be smart. Ky said they are definitely not and that was not his intention.

image.png.44560fa0cd7d4f816ba5edc54480a7bc.png

image.png.6f7989a92db4548cf4ff3493c8b706d1.png

7:31PM BBT:  Back in her bed, Azah is having a  teary moment and explains to Alyssa and Hannah that she misses her family and wanted to see some pictures.  She also says that everyone does, and she knows that sounds selfish.

image.png.08d71f28b9f39818f6518215ba1b4463.png

7:46PM BBT: X and Ky are talking in the HNR now about some of the talks leading up to tonight's vote. SB walks in and Ky says he needs another minute. HG have started rejoining back in the main area of the house.

7:13PM BBT

In the sea glas bedroom Tiffany is telling DX that she isn't upset with anybody...only with herself "I feel so fucking stupid, and he was the last person I fucking wanted to win."

Alyssa- mm hmm

Tiff- he tried to let me win and I got the fucking thing wrong. 

Claire- it's okay

Tiff- I let my fucking team down. Yes I did.

Claire- you didn't Tiff

Hannah- you didn't let us down. I mean, I lost, too.

*Feeds pop to RCHS kittens for a minute

Tiff- the fact of the matter is, he wasn't even going to answer the fucking question

Hannah- so he didn't answer at all

Tiff- no; I should have not answered and got another song

Claire says that no one on the side knew the answer. Hannah says she thinks she would have been too slow.