Tuesday, August 10, 2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed Updates

6:45PM BBT

Claire and DX are still talking game in the HoHR. They agree they should take out SB next week. They want Xavier to win HoH.

6:47PM BBT

Tiffany is sorting laundry and delivering it to the proper HGs

6:48PM BBT

Alyssa walks through the living room with a pouty face.

Xavier- what's wrong

Alyssa- I wanted a sandwich

X- sorry

DX and Claire have joined the HGs in the kitchen

6:49PM BBT

ChrisAlys are playing pool in the backyard

7:10PM BBT

Christian makes a pool shot but slams his hand into the table leaving him jumping around in pain, "I don't have my mama to kiss my boo boo."

Alyssa- oh God

Tiffany and DX are eating mashed potatoes in the kitchen.

Britini is watching the pool game in the backyard. SHe offers commentary on how to correctly make a shot.

7:11PM BBT

The kitchen is now quite crowded with a jackass, Duke of Decks, Big D, TIffany, DX and 

7:12PM BBT

Azah got called to the DR for her COVID test

7:14PM BBT

Hannah's turn

Britini is trying to coach Alyssa on her shot. Alyssa asks her to stop because she makes her nervous. Alyssa misses her shot.

Brit- I didn't mean to make you nervous. I just wanted to support

Alyssa- I am just messing with you. You get so excited and my anxiety kicks in. I have issues. I have mental issues.

ChrisAlys decide to give foosball a try on the balcony.

The foosball table is still squealing. I ordered some WD-40. I hope they use it.

7:17PM BBT

Azah and Xavier are enjoying the hammock. Brit is hovering around the hammock awaiting an invite. Brit is balancing on a dumbell and Xavier is laughing that he is going to end up injured with the way they are swinging and her potential of falling off the dumbell

Xavier- I am her pool boy and she's gonna feel some kind of way if her pool boy gets touched.

Azah- Yes, because the chocolate cloud has already been shared with everyone

7:20PM BBT

On the upstairs balcony, Alyssa says he seemed like the kind of guy that would make an all guys' alliance. CHristian says he gets along better with girls that guys

Alyssa- why do you think that is?

Christian is explaining to Alyssa that guys are intimidated by him on first impression.

She asks him what was his first impression of her was.

Christian- very attractive; someone I needed to look out for because if she's attractive and smart I could get played

Alyssa- I could be playing you this whole time

CHristian- You could. I extremely think you are not based on everything

Alyssa- good

7:21PM BBT

Christian is called to the DR for his COVID test

Xavier and Brit are now playing pool. Xavier injures himself with the pool stick by knocking it into his shin. He yells "Mother-Damn It"  

[I've never understood why I get pulled into these insults and slurs.  -ML]

7:22PM BBT

Alyssa is called to the DR for her COVID test

In the kitchen, DX is telling Kyland and Big D that he was good boy in high school. He didn't drink at all. DX says his first drink was during Senior Week "I took half the shot (Jack Daniels) and immediately puked. I didn't drink again for 8 months."

7:31PM BBT

The King is on the speaker- Claire, amuse me by playing 52 card pick up in the kitchen.

Claire- Yay

Tiffany- come on Claire

Claire tosses the cards and begins picking them up. 

7:34PM BBT

Claire is still picking up cards off the kitchen floor

7:34PM BBT

Claire picks up the last card

Big D- Claire, what happens if he calls you again

SB- do you put them in order

The King calls for Claire to play 52 pick up again but this time on the outside deck. She heads up the steps and tosses them over the balcony then goes down the steps to pick them up

SB- Oh, I wish I could help you

Claire- it's okay...it's always so fun when I throw them. Not so fun when I pick them up.

Britini is pointing out cards Claire overlooked.

Claire gets all the cards picked up and skips inside "Goodbye. Bye all!"

7:38PM BBT

Brit goes into the kitchen telling them she lost both games of pool to Xavier.

7:39PM BBT

Big D is starting Taco Tuesday prep by preparing the rice. DX sees him and intervenes. "Did you wash the rice?" Big D just looks at him. "DId you wash it?" "What?  Wash the rice"

DX- okay, I'm taking over

Big D- why do you have to wash rice? [I mean, if you like gummy rice, don't bother washing it.  -MamaLong]

7:41PM BBT

Brit joins Azah in the hammock. She begins mumbling about something. Azah is either asleep or pretending to be asleep. 

Brit-When did the awnings get put up?

After a long pause...."an hour ago"

Brit- okay

*WBRB Bubbles

7:47PM BBT

Tiffany and Claire have started a chess game at the kitchen table

Tiff- Claire, entertain me...wait, Claire, what have you done?

In the backyard, Britini and Christian both say they want to go to bed early. Azah says she typically goes to sleep around 3:30 AM.Christian says he goes to bed around 12:30. "I'm gamed out. Too much game talk."

Brit- I told you, you need a break. Your mind needs a break.

Christian says he wishes he had a fast forward button. Brit says "tomorrow will go by fast."

Brit advises he wake up tomorrow and get a big bowl of slop and a cup of coffee then start one-on-ones at 1PM.

Christian- we only have one more day (of Have-Nots)

Brit- Have you started thinking of your questions you are going to ask tomorrow?

Christian says no but he will come to her "the professional"

CHristian tells Azah he wants to play chess with her, "You said you would play"

Azah says she will.

*WBRB Bubbles

Christian says the only people he has beat is Alyssa and Derek F "so I think we are on the same level."

7:56PM BBT

Azah and Brit are talking about life in the house putting them on pause while the world is carrying on. They hope nothing bad has happened.     [You are safer in that house, Azah!  -MamaLong]

Azah- Some crazy stuff could have happened. Beyonce could have had a baby. Well, that's not crazy, but...

Brit- Or COVID

Azah- I know people generally pass away, but I really hope we don't get a surprise passing.

Brit- for sure; f o r  s u r e !

Sarge- no napping

Azah- Oh, I forgot

*WBRB Bubbles

8:03PM BBT

Baby D has the house camera. He is walking around recording the HGs with the GoPro.

Baby D begins recording people in the backyard.

DX- and here we have all the floaters. Hannah, please tell us your BB strategy this season and why haven't you been able to execute it?

Hannah- so my strategy is just to nap and eat all season

DX- mm hmm

Hannah- and basically, I'm just gonna coast all the way to final 2

DX- she is killing it right now

Hannah- and they are gonna vote for me because I'm stylish; hello

DX refers to her food baby and pretends to be Hannah saying "if anyone knows a good chiropractor out there, my back is beginning to hurt a little bit from carrying this little one

Hannah- I promise America, I'm gonna show up and show out starting....next week

DX pretends to be Hannah again, "As soon as we get to final three. I promise."

Hannah- final four; that's when you will really see me start to perform

DX asks her what has been most surprising for her. Hannah says the most surprising thing is that his game is definitely harder than she expected it to be.

DX- look at her; it's mentally draining....she is napping all day to conserve the energy needed for eating

Hannah- my gosh

Hannah says it's harder because she is not used to being around all these different personalities

DX interrupts her then apologizes saying he knows she hates that

Hannah- it is my pet peeve; I hate when people interrupt me, but go ahead

DX asks her who surprised her the most. SHe says Brent. He asks for three adjectives to describe Brent and Frenchie.

8:06PM BBT

Britini and Azah come over. They say hi to America.

DX- Okay, this is Britini, she plays pool, play chess and she tans.

This is Azah, she cooks, looks glamorous around the house, picks her scabs and eats all of our butter.

Azah- I'm Scabby Abby (her knees are still healing from her fall in the Bump, Set, Veto competition)

8:11PM BBT

DX asks which houseguest do they miss the most. Hannah answers Whitney because she was on her team and was like an older sister to her. "Makeup by Whit Shout Out Miss you Whit!"

Britini says she misses Whitney and Frenchie's lively energies

Hannah- Frenchie was chaotic and I miss the chaos

DX- I'm not gonna lie, Frenchie did give me PTSD, but he was definitely a guy; he was definitely in this house for a little bit

They talk about how much Frenchie loved the game and that was admirable.

DX asks Which past houseguest from any season would they want to see walk through the door (he turns to Hannah) and why would it be Enzo?

Hannah laughs and answers Da'Vonne or Enzo because their personalities are larger than life. Britini says either Janelle and Derrick Levasseur from BB16. Azah picks June.

Baby D- I know she's Asian...I knew I liked you.

Brit says she would flip out if Vanessa Russo walked in.

Azah- the darkness entered her before she got in this house. She played the way I would if I had balls...like, actual, low hanging balls. She played the way I wish I could play.

DX says he remembers something June said....that she stayed in the kitchen because she was able to always know where everyone was in the house

Azah- yeah, she used cooking as strategy

8:28pm Big Brother Time

Tiffany is massaging Xavier's shoulders.
She finishes it,kisses him on the cheek (quick, like he is her child)
Xavier,”That's my first kiss in the Big Brother house.”
Tiffany, “mmm hummm”

Cameras move to the kitchen area.
Derek X has the camera from the diary room.
House guests are rating the cooks from first to last.
It seems they are having Taco Tuesday happening.
Tiffany, “I don't cook here, there are so many older people here who can cook now.”
Derek X says he thinks she might be older than the 22 she claims to be.
He goes on a bit, then Tiffany offers to knock the camera “right oudda you hand.”

Xavier and  Alyssa are in the living room area.
Alyssa calls Kyland “cowardly” she mentions “fake crying” (Sarah Beth).
Xavier says “for the most part people tell us what we want to hear, not what is going on.”
Alyssa says “she said she is saying yes,she just isn't signing on yet.” (re: Azah)
Xavier says Britini winning the veto messed up everything, and they picked a competition that was built for Britini. He says, “what is done is done.”
Alyssa says she will put up Kyland and Sarah Beth, she wants them out over Derek X.
Xavier says if there is ever a time to win the HOH....”you're first HOH.”
Alyssa says she won't even have one on ones, she will tell them her decision has already been made.
Xavier says he will win the veto.

Alyssa asks what happened with Claire and Tiffany, are they scared? Xavier says he will vote to keep Christian either way.
Xavier says Christian going out without being able to fight for it sucks, but he knows how the game goes, and as a fan he gets it.
They see the camera, beg America for a power, they wish for a nomination change power.

Xavier says he saves his anger for the diary room, in the house he tries to be chill.  He says he makes believe he isn't after anyone in the house, but he mentions Derek X as his target.

Alyssa says “it will suck not having him here.”  She says she feels like they spend a lot of time together.
Xavier, “you think?”
Xavier says “at least you can give him a kiss goodbye, not like...”
Alyssa, “people might think it is the first time.” She whines about other people laughing and having fun in the middle of her misery.  She says Christian will go out into the real world, other people, while she is still stuck in the house.  She says Christian says he will wait for her.
Xavier, “would you wait for him?”
Alyssa, “I don't knowwww.”

Bubbles—We just heard that the 3 day key lime pie is done, so here she is, looking to get the first slice.
8:51pm Feeds return.
Camera still on Xavier and Alyssa in living room area and house guests in the kitchen.

We are having intermittent Bubbles tonight just a few minutes apart.

8:40PM BBT

The HGs are eating dinner right now and enjoying fun conversation at the kitchen table. Tiffany is speaking in her royal Queen. She tells CHaddha "I will tell you how you have wronged me. I asked if you will make me a famous chi tea and now everybody is drinking chi tea.

Brit- may I mention a fault 

Tiffany says she may "How have you wronged me?"

Brit answers that she sometimes hugs her when she does not want to be hugged and she wants to apologize for that.

Tiffany- yes, that is true  (still using her accent)

Tiffany tells her she will allow two hugs per day "and if you promise to not sing in my ear first thing in the morning, I may increase it"

Tiffany asks SB to tell her how she has wronged her. SB says she was enjoying an apple one day and it was so good but she had to tinkle. She left it on the counter saying she would be back for it and please do not throw it away "but she threw it away."

Big D- who wants to go next

Tiff- No, I have not wronged anyone at this table.

Azah- I have a story

Tiff- How have I wronged you, Azah?

Azah- I was out there doing my best, the best as I could ....twerking....and Lady Tiffany came out and said I looked like a frog, and you never apologized. I cried and cried.

Tiffany- I apologized. I said it was the pants that hugged your bottom so tight you could not twerk

Azah- all is forgiven

Tiff- Claire, how have I wronged you?

Claire says that sometimes Lady Tiffany says "I'm gonna go fill up your water bottle and I'll be right back. I will not get distracted," and you go....and then I don't see you in a long time"

Brit says that Tiffany's favorite word to say to her is "no" or not even a no, but a "mmph"  when she asks her to play pool or chess  

Tiff- I have to defend myself. It was 2:30 in the morning...and after tea with Chaddha.

This funny dinner conversation is worth a flashback to 8:40 PM

[I'm so, so sleepy. Off to bed I go. I will pass the rest of this night to our amazing grannysue1154. Nighty Night -MamaLong]

9:00pm Big Brother Time 

Bubbles brings in the hour

Derek X has approached Xavier, Christian and Alyssa
He plays finish the question.

General chatter as they prepare for the Big Blue Couch.
Their show begins 9:08pm
The show ends at 9:23pm

(this is a much shorter than usual, Derek X ends the show-awkwardly with a two line poem)

Kyland is getting ready to make his club sandwiches.

Christian, Alyssa and Xavier are in the lavatory, Xavier tells them that Kyland is making them, and they all hope they get a full sandwich.  They leave the lavatory area and Christian and Alyssa go to the hammock.

They see the camera, beg America to help them. Christian, “Don't let them win..I don't want to go home.”
Alyssa, “We are screwed right now.”
Christian, “I really like this girl and if I leave right now I have to spend two months without her.”

They continue to talk about the week, saying that not only did Sarah Beth get 5k, she convinced Derek X to put Christian on the block as well.
They go back and forth between talking about Alyssa's strategy going forward.

Christian tells Alyssa he wants to say he heard Kyland say “Does this mean we are splitting it?”, then 
Sarah Beth, “It only happens if I make jury.”
(This is a lie, they are trying to figure out where he could have been and heard this comment, and they plan to tell house guests he heard it.)
They plan to make it about the 5k Sarah Beth took during the veto.
(He plans to say he heard Sarah Beth crying in the Queens' room, )

Alyssa says she can say Christian told her about it.

Christian says he doesn't think Derek X will take his offer, but it would better if he stayed with the offer declined anyway.
They continue to plan what might be Christian's last full day in the house.

Kyland is still working on his club sandwiches, but has gone to sit in the living room.
They are talking about what body postures say about a person personality.

General talk inside the house.
Pipe dreams in the hammock.

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic