Saturday, August 7, 2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed Updates

Veto was the Rewards/Punishments competition.

Derek gave up 5K

Derek's punishment is 24 hours long. He has to go to the bathroom anytime an HG is using the loo. "Is that even a punishment?"

Tiff- I don't want you to feel bad.

Derek- I just feel bad

Tiff- you should have kept the money

Derek X- I wanted SB to feel very bad

Tiff- she was talking shit...about Britini  'she's so fucking annoying' everybody saw her. Everybody was like why didn't he take the veto and I said because she was fucking crying. Can we send her home? (Sarah Beth)

Derek X- At this point, we have to. Oh, you want to send her home now? Shut up! No.....we will talk later.

Tiffany- Okay, I'm sorry. Sorry

11:17PM BBT

Baby D is crying in the bathroom.

Derek X- Oh Damn! Is that cry #6 in this house? I am done with this shit!

11:05pm BBT Claire is in the Coral BR with Brit, congratulating her on her Veto win. Brit is already practicing her Veto speech in which she will take herself off the block. She even practices peaking through the door to call the other HG to the Veto meeting.

11:12pm BBT In the WA, DX and Hannah are discussing Brit taking money from DX. Hannah says Tiff was talking trash about SB on the bench. Hannah says not winning PoV or getting the $5k helps his game. DX says he always thought he'd take the money.

11:13pm BBT DX says $5k isn't that much. Hannah tells him he has to have a thick skin to play the game. DX didn't think the game would get that personal. Hannah gives him a hug. She's laughing because he's funny, he had told her to go away. 

11:15pm BBT DX has received a punishment - every time someone, not sure who, has to go to the WC, DX has to come downstairs. Tiff comes into the WA to comfort him as well, tells him he cannot show his emotions. DX says he displayed emotion for sympathy.

11:16pm BBT Tiff says you can ask Claire, SB had no tears. Tiff wants to send SB home now. DX says no. Tiff says they'll talk. 

38 minutes ago, Fuskie said:

11:12pm BBT In the WA, DX and Hannah are discussing Brit taking money from DX. Hannah says Tiff was talking trash about SB on the bench. Hannah says not winning PoV or getting the $5k helps his game. DX says he always thought he'd take the money.

The above is not accurate. This is what happened...

In the bathroom, Derek X is moping because he gave up the 5K to SB "I'm just mad that I was weak." Hannah says that it's actually good for his game because there is now a new target in the house and it will keep the target off him because "she (meaning SB) guilted" him into the money and that her behavior has made her a target for the whole house. "People are pissed at her for what she did to you. People are already talking about it and not happy with her."

So in reality, SB was the one talking trash about Britini.

Tiffany confirmed this with Derek a few minutes later: that SB was talking shit about Britini "she is so fucking annoying" & "I can't fucking stand it" and Claire heard it all "you need to talk to Claire...she had no tears...none." 

DX said he actually played to his emotions because he wanted SB to feel bad.

Tiff- oh, good....so you're okay?

DX-yeah

[Now, I'm out for the night  -MamaLong]

• morty unpinned this topic

11:20pm BBT In the Coral BR, SB did not want a punishment on her birthday and she has to deal with the most obnoxious winner in the house. It may be SB that DX has to come downstairs for every time she needs to use the WC. 

11:21pm BBT After FotH, Christian is in the WA talking with DX and Ky about the comp. The comp was played in rounds and included rotations. Ky says he slowed form 75 to 140 between rounds. Christian said it was a mistake to try to fix things up front instead of later.

Brit celebrating in WA. She talks about how the horn went off and she had 20 seconds, and FotH. Tiff has Alyssa and Christian in the SR and says it won't be any of them. Christian says taking the money was selfish. Alyssa wants to know if they are keeping SB.

11:24pm Tiff talks to DX in the WA, telling him how to play it. The other HG (who can) are preparing dinner in the KT. She is playing us, Tiff implores to DX. FotH.

11:47pm BBT Correction. X and Christian were cooking slop for tomorrow in the KT. And it is Alyssa who has the punishment with DX. Every time she needs to use the WC for 24hrs, he has to open the door for her and guard it. She and DX are talking in the Sea Glass BR.

11:48pm BBT Brit and SB are discussing the Veto in the YBR. SB says I'm happy for you even as I'm sad for myself. X comes into the Sea Glass BR talk to DX. DX is mad he didn't take the money. X says this will be harder for you. 

11:56pm BBT DX still in the WA with Claire and Azah this time, still kicking himself for not taking the money. He says he was supposed to take the Veto from her, that was how it should have gone. Ky and SB get together in the Coral BR to count votes.

11:58pm BBT Claire and Azah tease DX he may have to get up in the middle of the night for Alyssa if she's on her period. Claire is on her period. Azah wouldn't have taken the money. Claire would not have if the person was being evicted & it would be a consolation prize.

12:00am BBT In the HNR, X warns Alyssa that SB taking the money opened the door to a King being backdoored. FotH.

• morty locked this topic